Bigg Boss Season 4

~~ Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna ~~ - Page 5

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Have been an old member on IF. Never participated actively in any forum since last 3 years. But this forum has been the most warmest forum in spite of the differences and the fans made it fun....Enjoyed myself reading and laffing over the posts......the appreciation thread for DB gave me the shock of my life...LOL.

Thanks Arjun and everyone for this wonderful time...It was FUN.

Till the next BB5...Good bye and Happy New Year.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
miss u all lovely guys..Am feeling depressed without BB4 and all you ppl.bye guys.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks KB.... that was an emotional post....but U gave us an opportunity to thank all those members who have been actively making this forum a success.......

Thanks to the lovely creative and neutral nitty-witty gang without whom our forum wud not have been so much lit up with laughter......

Thanks to the regular chatty ones who rock the DDT thread.....

Thanks to the regular updaters without whom  we wud have had to wait biting away those minutes of anxiety in knowing what 's happening in the BB house....

Thanks to those members who r dedicated fans and rock with those sequences of appreciative threads.....

Thanks to the Cool MODS..... without whom we wud have thot twice to present our views....I personally loved the freedom of SPEECH here in this forum and that was all due to our open-minded MODS...

Chalthe chalthe....mere yeh geet yaad rakhna....kabhi alvida na kehna......

Phir MILENGE........ in BB5....Thanks to all the members..... Hoping to know many more the better way in the next season........Shukran.......!🤗
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you all for making this forum so interesting and rocking.It was great being here.Special thanks to KB who made all of us laugh with his witty humor.
I will miss this show n forum a lot.Hope to catch you all at other reality show forum.😃

Luv u all,

Sara

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

Okay man this is emotional.. Im gonna miss every single person i interacted with here.. We had our differences in opinions but at the end of the day its all good... Im gonna miss the early DDT days.. alll my friends... Arjun ur posts were always very nice plus u urself were very entertaining.. the forum gave me lovely friends.. never gonna forget that.. I hope we get together in BB5 again and rock the forum.. Love u all...

Bee happy and keep loving urself...
Pulwasha...😃

yaar mihir ne aur tumne bhi yahi siggi laga rakhi hai..pooja ne bhi yahi add kiya hua hai...who made it...it's so good...👏
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Martand

yaar mihir ne aur tumne bhi yahi siggi laga rakhi hai..pooja ne bhi yahi add kiya hua hai...who made it...it's so good...👏

Pooja made it Anil... Finale wale DDT mein hai, go and grab ur copy 😆
By the way guys ...just changed username from kuttabhai to .Arjun !!

Kya karu ? All my friends have been asking for this !

So take care guys ...good to read these posts . I am sure you guys will have fun in other IF forums too !

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Areyyyy arjun jeeee yeh kya kar diya 😆 Kuttabhai was ur pehchaan!! Apni pehchaan hi badal di???
This content was originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Areyyyy arjun jeeee yeh kya kar diya 😆 Kuttabhai was ur pehchaan!! Apni pehchaan hi badal di???

Jee haa 😆  ....Now those who wanted to copy my id will be happy 😆
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Arjun

Jee haa 😆  ....Now those who wanted to copy my id will be happy 😆

Absolutely...but still no one is allowed to use 'kuttabhai' as it has been used 😆