Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I had a great time in this forum, I want to thanks the wonderful DT of this forum Sarah, Lav and Sweta for handling such a difficult forum, I truely enjoyed my time here, I am gone miss it a lots and all of u, I hope that we all met in other forums and see u all in BB5 IN SHAA ALLAH.........

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread! :-)

Goodbye everyone, it was a delight getting to know you. You guys really made this forum an interesting place to look over!

Thanks for all the memories, and I hope good fortune follows you wherever you all go. 🤗

With lots and lots of love,

Sarah

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KB will miss yr posts.Have a great life ahead.
Hope to meet u soon in BB5 :)
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey KB, really sweet topic! Will miss your posts the most.. you definitely cheered this forum up for me at times with your humour 👍🏼

All the best guys, nice speaking to some of you! =)
i like KB because he is not biased.Because we were neutral so we enjoy most in this forum. Had great time here.😊 Make lots of friends in this session.😊 See u all in session 5 hopefully !!!😊
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was the silent one but I still have read prolly 75% of the posts of bigg boss season 4 and noticed all of you whether it be Sahar, Kuttabhai, DhobiGhat, cutestar, sohani and many other people. U guys are all gems even if there were difference of opinion, heated discussions or just plain comedy, it was fun to see all you participate and write ur opinions. I hope you all come back for next season and its just as mazadaar as this one! Cheers guys! :) 
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
hey guys! although i wasn't an active member, i have always loved this show and the discussions here. will miss this forum till next season a lot. take care everyone!
wonderful post Arjun, wishing u all members  a good luck for ur future....
hope we all will meet again here in this forum on next season....we will rock again
Sonam.B thumbnail
aww such a heart touching post..alhtough i never interacted with most of the people out here..but i truly enjoyed reading there posts and discussions..
guys so what if BB 4 has come to a conclusion..
U can still b in touch on FB..😉
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ese show ko humseha ALVIDA KEHNA

scripted and currupted show EVA!