Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
  how earely time flies , nobody knows about it ..

would miss everybody ...................

@ sweta  , plz dont close ds forum......
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Arjun..  πŸ‘πŸΌ such posts are usually very emotional for me..  will pour later... πŸ˜›

@ vikrant.. lol.. I have no authority to close this forum buddy.. πŸ˜† last season the forum was not locked at all.. so your guess is as good as mine.. plus so soon forum is not locked... 😳

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx sweta , several times i saw some forums locked on IF....
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great post.....i will miss this forum.....one thing i will like to add here......can all the MIDs reveal their true identity before saying alvida......that will be fun......we promise to act surprised. 😲
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post..πŸ˜›

I've had a great time on BB forum... and  really enjoyed watching BB4 then reading and discussing the show over here..
 Good luck to all the contestants ! and congrats to Shweta

Hope to see you all again in season 5.. ( Im not that active otherwise)
take care.. its been wonderful πŸ˜› will surely miss BB and this forum 😭

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will miss all you guys !! Loved spending time in this forum except for some fighting posts and personal attacks being made , rest was ok ! Hope to see you guys in other forums and I wish whoever was fighting in this forum become the best of friends in the near future ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ Keep rocking and keep loving !

Cheers
Ishan
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I love all my friends/ GF's out there. 🀣

I'm happy BB ended today and Shweta took  the crown of bigg bossπŸ₯³

I've got many memories from this forum which i will cherish forever. Be it bashing posts or threads which made me laugh aloud 🀣 Special thanks to all members who argue to the core abt WHOSE THE BEST Etc 🀣 

I would like to thank Sweta, Lavs and Sarah for handling Bigg boss forum. They deserve o get an award seriously. πŸ€—

Last but not the least, my paaen teh praau, I mean whoever thought me as sister, friend,  enemy.πŸ˜† I would like to say to them,  I will Miss you and this forum.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Kabhi Alvida na kehna, hum hai rahi IF k phir milenge Daudte Bhaagte 🀣
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Finally its time to bid Adieu :(

The show ended today. Congratulations to Shweta Tiwari !!! I must also congratulate all other finalists as they were quite deserving as well :)

More than the show, we had  great fun on the forum !! . I want to wish goodluck to all of you .....hope you all get all the love, success and happiness in your lives  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have no complains about this forum and i found all of you very very sweet  πŸ˜ƒ .
Lets dhajjia udao of all the negativity and embrace positivity in our individual lives !!

Specials thanks to sweetest mods ...sweta n sarah !! These two are so so cool..!!

I will be in touch with all my budies :)

CIAO ... keep smiling guys.....
πŸ˜ƒ
I wasn't sure when the forum will close down hence this post  :)  

Hope to see you again Arjun! Keep in touch! πŸ˜ƒ

I had a great time on the forum. Everyone has been wonderful. Debates happen (after all, it's a forum), but that's no reason to hold any grudges against anyone. Show's over. So are the debates!πŸ˜‰ As Arjun said, let's dhajjiya udau all the negativity! πŸ˜†Loved being on the forum. This was kinda my first forum on IF, and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it. The season sucked, but the forum was quite entertaining. Credit goes to you guys!πŸ˜‰ So good luck to eveyone in their future endeavors and phir milenge chalte chalte!πŸ˜‰

With Love,
RapsπŸ˜‰

Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

great post.....i will miss this forum.....one thing i will like to add here......can all the MIDs reveal their true identity before saying alvida......that will be fun......we promise to act surprised. 😲

Shabnam, half of the MIds will be Milind and sonia.. whom u want to reveal.πŸ˜†

And one thing I notice, u had been very interested in revealing all the MIds in bidaai forum also.

kya baat haiπŸ˜†
Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SohaniD

Shabnam, half of the MIds will be Milind and sonia.. whom u wat to reveal.πŸ˜†

And one thing I notice, u had been very interested in revealing all the MIds in bidaai forum also.

kya baat haiπŸ˜†

curiosity yaarπŸ˜†.....u know how we all love it in the movies when the villain or hero is revealed in the end......all the suspense comes to an end.....same thing here....i think the MIDs should take a bow.πŸ‘