Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #122 INVITES ONLY (Page 51)

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Hello sello mello ROFL !

alisha sazi ko samjhao yaar kuch.......Ouch

coz jahan tak mujhe lag raha hai wo hurt hogi end pe.......Ouch

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hey alszzz
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

ok let me tell u the thing with me nd my BF... we r planning to break up nywayzz after i graduate... because im going away to college.. nd it was a mutual decesion....  cause after highskool we dun wanna feel tied down to each, and we wanna see other people... so we r gonna officially break up...
 
sooo me nd his r gonna break up nywaysss... that facttt is making me think i can see other guys.. and itz not my fault i find dat other guy cuteeee.....
 
 
u gotta understand my situation dudeee

now u told the whole thing......agar tum dono ne alag hone ka decision liya hai to phir tum right ho abt seeing other people.....but the problem is yaar tum jisse dekh rahi ho ab uski already gf hai......for instance wo apni gf ko chod deta hai tere liye ........but uska kya bharosa ke wo kal ke tere ko nahi chodega koi aur ladki dekh ke?????? Confused

ye socho tum ke agar wo ter liye apni puraani gf chod sakta hai to kal ko usse koi aur bhi pasand aa sakti hai.......



well then if u take lifee like dat den deres no point of living.... wat ever ur saying is right locically, but it doesn reli work dat way... lol

tujhe hurt hone ka bahut shoq hai.........Ouch

well choice teri, life teri hai uske saath kiya karna hai ye tu better jaanti hai........Big smile

but jo karna soch samjh ke karna coz mein nahi chahu ga ke to koi aisa step le jisse tujhe baad mein hurt hona pare......Big smile

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 22101

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Hello sello mello ROFL !

alisha sazi ko samjhao yaar kuch.......Ouch

coz jahan tak mujhe lag raha hai wo hurt hogi end pe.......Ouch

Arrey yaar, Sazi knows what she is doing. So it;s her decision. Tum aapna saar kyu dukha rahe ho. Dekho sazi chooses to be around this way then that's nice nah, she knows that it's not one timing thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 22101

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

hey alszzz
ello -wht's up ? beside the fact that you are breaking up and u find this other guy cute Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

ok let me tell u the thing with me nd my BF... we r planning to break up nywayzz after i graduate... because im going away to college.. nd it was a mutual decesion....  cause after highskool we dun wanna feel tied down to each, and we wanna see other people... so we r gonna officially break up...
 
sooo me nd his r gonna break up nywaysss... that facttt is making me think i can see other guys.. and itz not my fault i find dat other guy cuteeee.....
 
 
u gotta understand my situation dudeee

now u told the whole thing......agar tum dono ne alag hone ka decision liya hai to phir tum right ho abt seeing other people.....but the problem is yaar tum jisse dekh rahi ho ab uski already gf hai......for instance wo apni gf ko chod deta hai tere liye ........but uska kya bharosa ke wo kal ke tere ko nahi chodega koi aur ladki dekh ke?????? Confused

ye socho tum ke agar wo ter liye apni puraani gf chod sakta hai to kal ko usse koi aur bhi pasand aa sakti hai.......



well then if u take lifee like dat den deres no point of living.... wat ever ur saying is right locically, but it doesn reli work dat way... lol

tujhe hurt hone ka bahut shoq hai.........Ouch

well choice teri, life teri hai uske saath kiya karna hai ye tu better jaanti hai........Big smile

but jo karna soch samjh ke karna coz mein nahi chahu ga ke to koi aisa step le jisse tujhe baad mein hurt hona pare......Big smile

hmmmm idk... i'll just leave it all upto Allah :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Hello sello mello ROFL !

alisha sazi ko samjhao yaar kuch.......Ouch

coz jahan tak mujhe lag raha hai wo hurt hogi end pe.......Ouch

Arrey yaar, Sazi knows what she is doing. So it;s her decision. Tum aapna saar kyu dukha rahe ho. Dekho sazi chooses to be around this way then that's nice nah, she knows that it's not one timing thing.

yea u r right usne mere se question poocha to best way mein samjha sakta tha samjha diya ab aage uski marzi usse kiya karna hai........Big smile

anyway tum kaisi ho aur wo kya tha u hate monday........LOL

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

hey alszzz
ello -wht's up ? beside the fact that you are breaking up and u find this other guy cute Tongue
me nd mooosa arent break up yet.. like around june.. da decesions mutuall.. soo m not gonna cry over it...
 
nd me finding some other guy cute.. uhgaaa F*Ll my lifee is soooo complicateddddOuch
 
nothing else is up.. no skool tomorrow but my calc teacher is making us go for 3 wholeee hoursssssssssssssssDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1206   Views: 30008

mr.superkool 1206 30008 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1211   Views: 28140

mr.superkool 1211 28140 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1210   Views: 28452

mr.superkool 1210 28452 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1205   Views: 26494

mr.superkool 1205 26494 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
GUYS VS GALS CHAT CLUB#29 [See Note @132 Page]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1207   Views: 28449

mr.superkool 1207 28449 01 February 2010 at 3:07am by mr.superkool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index