Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid's 'overconfidence' upsets Shah Rukh - Page 2

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

why is he called Sasha?

Sha makes sense, as his first three letter spells SHA but where does Sa comes from:/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pari.K

Have you seen the streets of India? It is SO dangerous to be driving in the fog.. but that's not even the point. 

The point here was that the article sabotages a person's reputation by making it seem like he didn't want to be there when in reality... he was trying hard to get there on time. He missed his flight (his mistake but it is so easy to miss flights in India due to the traffic). I just have an issue with the article saying he is overconfident because if he was, he would not have even bothered driving to Delhi and taking a flight there, just waited for some other flight from Chandigarh. 

this is awards night, not his dinner night. Plus you're hosting with Srk and not with Sajid😆 How can you miss your flight when you're doing an act and hosting with Srk. I find it to be very irresponsible.
SRK is very understanding and I'd agree that Shahid does appear to be too confident at times....clear that air on the top boy, before it may harm ya!

Btw, the article is not tarnishing your "sasha's" image... If you were to see, it clearly presents both sides of the coin and leaves it to the audience to be the judge. Plus, its providing promotion for the show, so all the more good.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aleeza-

Great since i really dont mind watching SRK do most of the talking ! 

yh me too 😍 i wanna see SRK grooving with all the actresses from the past 😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

why is he called Sasha?

beyonce is called sasha fierce....I don't know why shahid stoled her nickname😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dumb article.

if shahid missed his flight due to bad weather then drove all the way to delhi to catch a flight it only shows his dedication to his work.

so of course he missed the rehearsal. how can srk be upset over something shahid had no control over? so yes they couldn't do their combined act thanks to weather god. what if shahid got stuck in delhi and couldn't come at all?

when such things happen it is the responsibility of the co-host to make up for it. and srk did.

there is nothing in this story. blah.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dotn know abotu india's streeets

This content was originally posted by: Pari.K

Have you seen the streets of India? It is SO dangerous to be driving in the fog.. but that's not even the point. 

The point here was that the article sabotages a person's reputation by making it seem like he didn't want to be there when in reality... he was trying hard to get there on time. He missed his flight (his mistake but it is so easy to miss flights in India due to the traffic). I just have an issue with the article saying he is overconfident because if he was, he would not have even bothered driving to Delhi and taking a flight there, just waited for some other flight from Chandigarh. 

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

this is awards night, not his dinner night. Plus you're hosting with Srk and not with Sajid😆 How can you miss your flight when you're doing an act and hosting with Srk. I find it to be very irresponsible.

arre he didn't miss his flight because he was sleeping. he missed it thanks to the weather. chandigarh weather can be very bad....due to fog flights get cancelled all the time (thanks to sonam's tweet i know this).  can't control weather now can we? 😆
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shahid had the nerve to be late when he was to host awards with the almighty SRK. The weather should have co-operated! His flight should have been on time. How can the weather and Shahid insult the king khan? 😆

Tabloids are letting their imagination wild. Shahid seems like a professional. He would never be disrespectful to his seniors. If he was late, there was something holding him back and he had no control over it.