Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

W*H!!! taps pregnant!! kia bakwwaaaas hai!! (Page 3)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
If Taps is really pregnant with Veer's kid, she must have missed atleast 2 monthly cycles, because it is more than 3 months since Vansh died when Veecha got married and some more time has passed since then. So roughly 3 and a 1/2 months have gone since Veer's drunken night with Taps episode. If it was not unusual for Taps to miss her periods for 2 to 3 months on a regular basis, then she must be having some gynaecological problem like PCOs or other such hormonal imbalance disorders that make conceiving difficult, so no question of her becoming pregnant due to a one- night - stand with a drunk, half- conscious corpse- like manWinkLOL. Other symptoms of PCOs include weight gain, high BP, etc. which can explain Tappu's plight now.

Whereas if Tapasya is not suffering from any such hormonal disorders, she would have realised as soon as she missed her cycles that something is not normal and would have researched about it and gone for a check- up to a gynaec. Only if it is in a very early stage, say, about 40 to 45 days, then can she not bother about it and not suspect pregnancy. It may very well coincide with her encounter with Sid (while he was blackmailing her with Vansh's suicide cd) or Raghu while she helped him in gambling and salsaWinkLOL. The fact that suddenly Raghu has resurfaced makes it probable that he has a key role in things to come in Tapasya's life.

So if CVs follow logic and reasoning, they should show Tappu's pregnancy to be fake, or if they show it to be real, it should be Sid's or Raghu's child.  If they show it to be Veer's child after 4 months and Tappu's not being aware of it, then it shows the CVs's lack of intelligence and that they assume that the viewers also are fools.

If they show that her pregnancy is fake, then it is proved that Ichcha did not receive Veer as her 'uttaran'. They can show this through some flashback scenes where nothing happened and Veer went to sleepLOL On the other hand, if they show that she married Raghu, who is a divorcee or a widower with 2 kids, then she receives him as someone else's(his first wife's) 'uttaran' and thus the title is justified. She wore Ichcha's sarees in the basti and in the same way, if they show that Raghu took advantage of her the same way she did with a drunk Veer, then we can say her Karma came full cycle and what she did to others happened to her also and only then we can rejoice that the Truth has won at last.

Edited by hermoinee - 10 January 2011 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369

arti12345 Groupbie
arti12345
arti12345

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by farah007

wasnt it a fake pregnancy.. what is thisss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kia bakwaaaaas hai!!!!!
seriously!!! should stop watching this serial now!!! not worth it!!!Angry
its actually worth nowWink LOL
i always knew this is the only twist coming ........
i always had a doubt of she being thrown out of the house and den realising 
yup they never did any pregnancy test so yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

they did a pregnancy test when they started plotting for this pregnancy thing and the report confirmed that tapasya is not pregnant. How cqaan CVs introduce such a blooper..Angry

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hi! I haven't posted much in this forum, though I am active in a neighboring  forum, but I have been watching this serial on and off, especially after veecha's marriage.

I agree with you all here. If this lady knows, how to initiate and complete the act with a fully drunk and corpse like guy, she would surely know, what are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. The CVs can't sell us the bulls**t that she was unaware of it, we all know she is not that naive. Even an uneducated woman will know what are first signs of pregnancy.

Ofcourse, we all have store our brains in the fridge, before sitting to watch these serials. utter crap!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Hi! I haven't posted much in this forum, though I am active in a neighboring  forum, but I have been watching this serial on and off, especially after veecha's marriage.

I agree with you all here. If this lady knows, how to initiate and complete the act with a fully drunk and corpse like guy, she would surely know, what are the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. The CVs can't sell us the bulls**t that she was unaware of it, we all know she is not that naive. Even an uneducated woman will know what are first signs of pregnancy.

Ofcourse, we all have store our brains in the fridge, before sitting to watch these serials. utter crap!!!Angry

Bold@....very well saidClapClapClap
thats the reason most of the VeeCha fans feel that the baby is not Veer's but cud be Raghu's hence she has not mentioned it so far... must be waiting for some time lapse so that she can pass on the buck to veer... though how she will explain the delay in delivery of the baby only the demented brains of taps can know...

Edited by cjs369 - 10 January 2011 at 12:40am

Go to top