Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby! (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by maanmeet1

dear i agree to what u wanna say and m not blaming her.........m just saying it would have been different if d baby was maan's..........den she would have felt love 1st and den d motherhood........d result of dat love.............

bt d way maan addressed d baby..........and asked for forgiveness it was touching.........cried a lot........he was feeling so guilty.............m sure baby ne maaf kar diya hoga uske papa ko............

I understand dear Smile Indeed no blame game... But as Ritu says different people , different situations and different choices its really hard to say who you choose and if you choose one does not mean you love the other less.. Cause every relationship has its own important place in a persons life... Its the situation and the circumstances that you act upon...

Geet saying that the baby is more imp does not mean she loves MSK less... And also she justifies her answer there..  But i guess i saw a post where someone was disappointed to hear this...

Anyways this is the worst dilemma in life and just hope that not one soul in this world has to go thru such worst moments where you need to choose between some very important people in your life...  

I agreed that not the foe even has to undergo this kinda situation in life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Amoureux

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by pippa

The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet.
All I can say here a man who is absolutely not at fault for choosing his love over the baby ....had never let her (Geet)felt that had he nt reached there in time then may be neither the mother nor the baby would have survived by then.Rather he felt guilty over his choice and asked for her and her baby's forgiveness.I salute this man nth times just what a wonderful human he is.

could i agree to u more ritu..........u r best at explaining things.......i salute him and m not able to decide what to feel for dis man now.........i love him, respect, adore him, admire him, i worship his love..........he makes me fall for him every single second coz of his actions...........his emotions, feelings n love..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet.
All I can say here a man who is absolutely not at fault for choosing his love over the baby ....had never let her (Geet)felt that had he nt reached there in time then may be neither the mother nor the baby would have survived by then.Rather he felt guilty over his choice and asked for her and her baby's forgiveness.I salute this man nth times just what a wonderful human he is.

could i agree to u more ritu..........u r best at explaining things.......i salute him and m not able to decide what to feel for dis man now.........i love him, respect, adore him, admire him, i worship his love..........he makes me fall for him every single second coz of his actions...........his emotions, feelings n love..........

Couldn't agree to you more... At times you really feel do such men really exist in real world...  I wish we all find our MSK's Wink I can also make do with some one not as perfect as him but somewhere close to him LOL

Edited by Azmatazz - 08 January 2011 at 11:58am

pippaRituparnaadrdee142

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.
ritu i totally agree with you dear.that's one of the best scenes of ghsp.so touching and emotional.i cried when msk said sorry baby....oho...what a fab scene.sorry dear not able to like your post.if is not letting me hit the like button.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Maan has set the bar so high that it's next to impossible for men in real life to match it!

Have to say that he's the most unusual and unselfish character ever to be portrayed on Indian television or indeed any movie.

A little too perfect, maybe but who cares.....God broke the mould after he created Maan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142maanmeet1Amoureux

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Maan has set the bar so high that it's next to impossible for men in real life to match it!

Have to say that he's the most unusual and unselfish character ever to be portrayed on Indian television or indeed any movie.

A little too perfect, maybe but who cares.....God broke the mould after he created Maan!
HeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug
Whatever we think abt God's creation for its defo good for the show.
But u never know in which corner of this world a maan like man may be waiting for his someone special.Afterall Hope is the air we humans breathe.

pippaAmoureuxmaanmeet1

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Samata dear but am able to press Like...ok dosent matter...hope more awesome posts from some of our fab writer will follow us 2moro.
QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
you just hope??? i know and believe that he would portray the best papa... and Have to applaud to gurmeet's acting and the story where the characters are shown understanding and loving not dumg and stubborn... Maaneet share a bond that's beyond these apologies and promises but again these are also the things that make Maaneet sooo special and true... applauds to all of them...

Rituparnaadrdee142maanmeet1

Go to top