Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby! (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

dats what ritu.........i knw..........i mean if d father is wrong d support kids and when kids r wrong den support d father bt when no one is at fault..........according to my pov, father comes 1st and den kids bt as u have said it varies vd situation...........thnx for answering.............
No formalities sweetheart.
I tell you one thing when SuperCyclone hit Odisha in 1999 Oct 29th abt which u might have heard abt it in media....that time the horrible situations ppl have gone thru....especially ladies....a lot of cases were there coz around some 1 lakh ppl died from that cyclone .......many of which were nt recorded also...one of them was a mother sacrificed her child just to save her husband.See there also the situation was No one at Fault but she choose her husband.....and even cases were there husbands choose wives over their children........I tell you one horrible story of an unfortunate father who was carrying his two children ....one on his shoulder n the other in his lap...he was trying hard to survive in that disastrous night...standing in the deep water...but he had to sacrifice one of his child to save the other coz he had only one choice....eiether all of them will die or two can survive.........see how man acts in diff situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxmaanmeet1

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Joined: 11 December 2006
Posts: 1001

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
He actually made me cry today with his performance. The best scene ever so far. May be thats why I love watching Geet so much, they come up with some unique ideas.
 
 
Gurmeet you ROCK!!!!....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Joined: 13 July 2006
Posts: 5473

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet, though.


Edited by pippa - 08 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142maanmeet1Amoureux

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

He actually made me cry today with his performance. The best scene ever so far. May be thats why I love watching Geet so much, they come up with some unique ideas.
 
 
Gurmeet you ROCK!!!!....
 
After tonight's epi I admit the CVs r still having the skill to rock the show.
And GC added another feather in his cap today.Well I loved teh whole seq so much today.
maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Joined: 12 August 2010
Posts: 10343

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ritu jaan, u r so right.........even i knw an incident, mom-baby and other passengers where in a boat.......baby ka haath crocodile ne pakad liya.....den she had to let d baby go.......though she fainted and people asked her to do so bt sabki jaan bachane ke liye she had to let go d baby.........

situation's r so cruel yaar.........i feel bad for all of dem......b it dad, mom or baby........


Edited by maanmeet1 - 08 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 14341

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1


dear i agree to what u wanna say and m not blaming her.........m just saying it would have been different if d baby was maan's..........den she would have felt love 1st and den d motherhood........d result of dat love.............

bt d way maan addressed d baby..........and asked for forgiveness it was touching.........cried a lot........he was feeling so guilty.............m sure baby ne maaf kar diya hoga uske papa ko............
 
I understand dear Smile Indeed no blame game... But as Ritu says different people , different situations and different choices its really hard to say who you choose and if you choose one does not mean you love the other less.. Cause every relationship has its own important place in a persons life... Its the situation and the circumstances that you act upon...
 
Geet saying that the baby is more imp does not mean she loves MSK less... And also she justifies her answer there..  But i guess i saw a post where someone was disappointed to hear this...
 
Anyways this is the worst dilemma in life and just hope that not one soul in this world has to go thru such worst moments where you need to choose between some very important people in your life...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaamaanmeet1

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet.
All I can say here a man who is absolutely not at fault for choosing his love over the baby ....had never let her (Geet)felt that had he nt reached there in time then may be niether the mother nor the baby would have survived by then.Rather he felt guily over his choice and asked for her and her baby's forgiveness.I salute this man nth times just what a wonderful human he is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxmaanmeet1

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Joined: 12 August 2010
Posts: 10343

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by maanmeet1


dear i agree to what u wanna say and m not blaming her.........m just saying it would have been different if d baby was maan's..........den she would have felt love 1st and den d motherhood........d result of dat love.............

bt d way maan addressed d baby..........and asked for forgiveness it was touching.........cried a lot........he was feeling so guilty.............m sure baby ne maaf kar diya hoga uske papa ko............
 
I understand dear Smile Indeed no blame game... But as Ritu says different people , different situations and different choices its really hard to say who you choose and if you choose one does not mean you love the other less.. Cause every relationship has its own important place in a persons life... Its the situation and the circumstances that you act upon...
 
Geet saying that the baby is more imp does not mean she loves MSK less... And also she justifies her answer there..  But i guess i saw a post where someone was disappointed to hear this...
 
Anyways this is the worst dilemma in life and just hope that not one soul in this world has to go thru such worst moments where you need to choose between some very important people in your life...  


same here yaar...........even i dont want any person to face such a situation in der lives.........and yes when u choose someone over other does not mean dat d other has no importance bt u have to act according to d situation.........same maan did........he chose geet and geet chose her baby........

it does not change dat they love each other..........

i really feel ki aisi situation kisi ke life mein na aaye.........m from Gujarat and when d earthquake came............i have seen people suffering, d fear of losing someone u love and all and never want any one to face such a situation.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
maan is not unique...yahan to kitne saare maan hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 73   Views: 23548

chullbulli 73 23548 24 October 2011 at 9:46am by _Rashmi
100,000 Votes for MAAN-CONGRATULATIONS MAAN Fans.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 51   Views: 16170

-Mmmmm- 51 16170 13 October 2011 at 2:21pm by ManuMaanKhurana
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 39   Views: 13970

lody 39 13970 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
Maan interview,sorry older one,even maan have past

2 3 4 5

Author: puja_30   Replies: 39   Views: 27826

puja_30 39 27826 25 January 2011 at 7:46pm by Jadee777
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 39   Views: 21502

raym1 39 21502 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index