Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby! (Page 2)

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ritu dear........i cried and i cried a lot.........he is blaming himself for something for which he didnt have a choice.........

m happy dat geet said what i was feeling........dat even if d baby was maan's he would have chosen geet.........i loved d scene..........at least she understood him and his situation.......i liked d maturity.......maan was amazing as usual......

bt i have a question........for geet.......if it was maan's baby den also she would have loved d baby more den maan????????? i knw kids r d best gift of god, they complete a couple bt can someone love d baby more den d person who is reason of baby's existence?????? i dont knw my views r lil different here.......

no doubt he is d bestest papa ever.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippaAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Exactly.... It is one of the best scene's  perfectly directed and very very very perfectly executed by DD and  GC...  Clap i have watched for about 5-10 times now and still continuing.... I love it when Maan says "I'm sorry babyCry

For this one scene i can forget all the bloopers and blunders done till date and bow down to the CVs... Hats off people .... Thumbs Up

A very heartfelt applause to everyone include my Princess DD and Gurmeet 'MSK' Chaudhary  Heart

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

ritu dear........i cried and i cried a lot.........he is blaming himself for something for which he didnt have a choice.........

m happy dat geet said what i was feeling........dat even if d baby was maan's he would have chosen geet.........i loved d scene..........at least she understood him and his situation.......i liked d maturity.......maan was amazing as usual......

bt i have a question........for geet.......if it was maan's baby den also she would have loved d baby more den maan????????? i knw kids r d best gift of god, they complete a couple bt can someone love d baby more den d person who is reason of baby's existence?????? i dont knw my views r lil different here.......

Hey Roopa darling....no u r absolutely nt diff in raising the question here.Mothers generally support their children n choose children over their father when the father is completely wrong or a wrong person itself which is the essence of motherhood(that too in the case where the mother is strong enough to go against his husband's wish).But in case the father is in right way then the situation always happens reverse though exceptions are there depending on the situation.

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

No doubt MSK will be the best papa but to answer your question i guess Geet herself is justified it when she says that as a girl motherhood was her first feeling and then she felt love for Maan ... Therefore.....   

This has become one of my top favorites scenes of all time from Geet HSP .... Heart

Rituparnaamaanmeet1

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Exactly.... It is one of the best scene's  perfectly directed and very very very perfectly executed by DD and  GC...  Clap i have watched for about 5-10 times now and still continuing.... I love it when Maan says "I'm sorry babyCry

For this one scene i can forget all the bloopers and blunders done till date and bow down to the CVs... Hats off people .... Thumbs Up

A very heartfelt applause to everyone include my Princess DD and Gurmeet 'MSK' Chaudhary  Heart

Yeah Yeah we can give a good sleep for saturday n sunday nights to the CVs for tonight's epi.
Bloopers n blunders can a take a back seat for the time being.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
dats what ritu.........i knw..........i mean if d father is wrong den support kids and when kids r wrong den support d father bt when no one is at fault..........according to my pov, father comes 1st and den kids bt as u have said it varies vd situation...........thnx for answering.............

Edited by maanmeet1 - 08 January 2011 at 11:31am

Amoureux

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
completely agree with u guys... itz the best scene till date.. couldn hold my tears...

Edited by swetha10 - 08 January 2011 at 11:29am

RituparnaaAmoureux

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

No doubt MSK will be the best papa but to answer your question i guess Geet herself is justified it when she says that as a girl motherhood was her first feeling and then she felt love for Maan ... Therefore.....   

This has become one of my top favorites scenes of all time from Geet HSP .... Heart

dear i agree to what u wanna say and m not blaming her.........m just saying it would have been different if d baby was maan's..........den she would have felt love 1st and den d motherhood........d result of dat love.............

bt d way maan addressed d baby..........and asked for forgiveness it was touching.........cried a lot........he was feeling so guilty.............m sure baby ne maaf kar diya hoga uske papa ko............

Rituparnaa

Go to top