Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

ritu dear........i cried and i cried a lot.........he is blaming himself for something for which he didnt have a choice.........

m happy dat geet said what i was feeling........dat even if d baby was maan's he would have chosen geet.........i loved d scene..........at least she understood him and his situation.......i liked d maturity.......maan was amazing as usual......

bt i have a question........for geet.......if it was maan's baby den also she would have loved d baby more den maan????????? i knw kids r d best gift of god, they complete a couple bt can someone love d baby more den d person who is reason of baby's existence?????? i dont knw my views r lil different here.......

no doubt he is d bestest papa ever.........

Hey Roopa darling....no u r absolutely nt diff in raising the question here.Mothers generally support their children n choose children over their father when the father is completely wrong or a wrong person itself which is the essence of motherhood(that too in the case where the mother is strong enough to go against his husband's wish).But in case the father is in right way then the situation always happens reverse though exceptions are there depending on the situation.

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

bt i have a question........for geet.......if it was maan's baby den also she would have loved d baby more den maan????????? i knw kids r d best gift of god, they complete a couple bt can someone love d baby more den d person who is reason of baby's existence?????? i dont knw my views r lil different here.......

no doubt he is d bestest papa ever.........

No doubt MSK will be the best papa but to answer your question i guess Geet herself is justified it when she says that as a girl motherhood was her first feeling and then she felt love for Maan ... Therefore.....   

This has become one of my top favorites scenes of all time from Geet HSP .... ❤️
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Exactly.... It is one of the best scene's  perfectly directed and very very very perfectly executed by DD and  GC...  👏 i have watched for about 5-10 times now and still continuing.... I love it when Maan says "I'm sorry baby"  😭

For this one scene i can forget all the bloopers and blunders done till date and bow down to the CVs... Hats off people .... 👍🏼

A very heartfelt applause to everyone include my Princess DD and Gurmeet 'MSK' Chaudhary  ❤️

Yeah Yeah we can give a good sleep for saturday n sunday nights to the CVs for tonight's epi.
Bloopers n blunders can a take a back seat for the time being.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dats what ritu.........i knw..........i mean if d father is wrong den support kids and when kids r wrong den support d father bt when no one is at fault..........according to my pov, father comes 1st and den kids bt as u have said it varies vd situation...........thnx for answering.............
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree with u guys... itz the best scene till date.. couldn hold my tears... Edited by swetha10 - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No doubt MSK will be the best papa but to answer your question i guess Geet herself is justified it when she says that as a girl motherhood was her first feeling and then she felt love for Maan ... Therefore.....   

This has become one of my top favorites scenes of all time from Geet HSP .... ❤️

dear i agree to what u wanna say and m not blaming her.........m just saying it would have been different if d baby was maan's..........den she would have felt love 1st and den d motherhood........d result of dat love.............

bt d way maan addressed d baby..........and asked for forgiveness it was touching.........cried a lot........he was feeling so guilty.............m sure baby ne maaf kar diya hoga uske papa ko............
Rituparnaa thumbnail

dats what ritu.........i knw..........i mean if d father is wrong d support kids and when kids r wrong den support d father bt when no one is at fault..........according to my pov, father comes 1st and den kids bt as u have said it varies vd situation...........thnx for answering.............

No formalities sweetheart.
I tell you one thing when SuperCyclone hit Odisha in 1999 Oct 29th abt which u might have heard abt it in media....that time the horrible situations ppl have gone thru....especially ladies....a lot of cases were there coz around some 1 lakh ppl died from that cyclone .......many of which were nt recorded also...one of them was a mother sacrificed her child just to save her husband.See there also the situation was No one at Fault but she choose her husband.....and even cases were there husbands choose wives over their children........I tell you one horrible story of an unfortunate father who was carrying his two children ....one on his shoulder n the other in his lap...he was trying hard to survive in that disastrous night...standing in the deep water...but he had to sacrifice one of his child to save the other coz he had only one choice....eiether all of them will die or two can survive.........see how man acts in diff situation.
anky_1205 thumbnail
He actually made me cry today with his performance. The best scene ever so far. May be thats why I love watching Geet so much, they come up with some unique ideas.

Gurmeet you ROCK!!!!....
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The scene was awesome...depicted in a most unique way.. I loved it and was flying high.

Having said that, I soon fell flat on the earth after hearing Geet's words.

That the baby came first, even before Maan....I need sometime to get around this truth.

You see, up until now, I thought Geet always said that Maan was the most important person in her life.

However, for  a mother, I guess, the baby should come first......but to ask your beloved to choose the baby over you, especially when you know that he can't live without you, is asking a lot.

It's a great testament of Maan's love that he gave that promise without hesitation!

My respect for the man has risen to unqualifiable proportions.

My jury's still out on Geet, though.
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: anky_1205

He actually made me cry today with his performance. The best scene ever so far. May be thats why I love watching Geet so much, they come up with some unique ideas.

Gurmeet you ROCK!!!!....

After tonight's epi I admit the CVs r still having the skill to rock the show.
And GC added another feather in his cap today.Well I loved teh whole seq so much today.