Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby!

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........
 
The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.
 
And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".
 
I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkleluvmaanpassionfruitvishruti.sirinikkipunjpureluvronukrnlYusLizPGirnhemvbmisspearl77guru-ki-dewaaniKrishnaKalpanacoasta_70sarrmbono_jostnarealraul2307prsttazeen_29Mallu_galriyarosesartisticrafiacelestaeSakshiGargQueenbeePallavianshimanshisameera Lramita_nayalsksgradev2010mausam19JayaRlovetheserialIlovemskmuskaan_cute19khushi_4eversimi91maankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..-Veritaserum-KissTheSkydeejagiprecious_zeba* ~ Roshni ~ *aanyakunat-Minha.N--Yaz-Jiyaaa.....meravigilisoiMadzdrdee142Ash1991maanmeet1..shreyaa..nanditasinghAbsoluvmysterygurl1427starchaseBul3-Kash-evelineAmoureuxswetha10--aarthi--sona-raishah10mysteriousmilli-Mrs.MSK-Infinitedreamsanjananazira2zahidbobby13rocksdewdropred

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
absolutely agree !! that scene was one of the best we have had in GHSP!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnRituparnaamaankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Agree..
That scene was Awesome
Hats of to Gurti!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever..VeenaGcian..Rituparnaa

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 8530

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........
 
The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.
 
And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".
 
I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

i  totally agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rockedClap....




Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rockedClap....




Muniza
Thanks ! Perhaps it is GC's best so far....the love n affection for the unborn baby his face reflected today was really awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..iMadz

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 8245

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzRituparnaaAmoureux

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Joined: 09 June 2009
Posts: 7821

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 
 
I myself cant beliv that I too cried with him today.Hats off to his incredible portryal of MSK.
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
maan is not unique...yahan to kitne saare maan hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 73   Views: 23547

chullbulli 73 23547 24 October 2011 at 9:46am by _Rashmi
100,000 Votes for MAAN-CONGRATULATIONS MAAN Fans.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 51   Views: 16170

-Mmmmm- 51 16170 13 October 2011 at 2:21pm by ManuMaanKhurana
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 39   Views: 13970

lody 39 13970 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
Maan interview,sorry older one,even maan have past

2 3 4 5

Author: puja_30   Replies: 39   Views: 27826

puja_30 39 27826 25 January 2011 at 7:46pm by Jadee777
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 39   Views: 21501

raym1 39 21501 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index