Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Forgiveness that Maan asked to the Baby!

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkleluvmaanpassionfruitvishruti.sirinikkipunjpureluvronukrnlYusLizPGirnhemvbmisspearl77guru-ki-dewaaniKrishnaKalpanacoasta_70sarrmbono_jostnarealraul2307prsttazeen_29Mallu_galriyarosesartisticrafiacelestaeSakshiGargQueenbeePallavianshimanshisameera Lramita_nayalsksgradev2010mausam19JayaRlovetheserialIlovemskmuskaan_cute19khushi_4eversimi91maankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..-Veritaserum-KissTheSkydeejagiprecious_zeba* ~ Roshni ~ *aanyakunat-Minha.N--Yaz-Jiyaaa.....meravigilisoiMadzdrdee142Ash1991maanmeet1..shreyaa..nanditasinghAbsoluvmysterygurl1427starchaseBul3-Kash-evelineAmoureuxswetha10--aarthi--sona-raishah10mysteriousmilli-Mrs.MSK-Infinitedreamsanjananazira2zahidbobby13rocksdewdropred

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
absolutely agree !! that scene was one of the best we have had in GHSP!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnRituparnaamaankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Agree..
That scene was Awesome
Hats of to Gurti!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever..VeenaGcian..Rituparnaa

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Well guys how many of you loved the unique way of Maan asking for the forgiveness to the baby today?Normally we see this kinda seq ended with asking the same to the Mother...but here the CVs gifted us the BEST of GHSP so far by doing so to the baby itself.........

The way he touched her womb......addressed himself as "Main Maan Singh Khurana"....was just so brilliantly executed n performed .The way he alleged himself of being Selfish for his lady love that he choose his love over the baby.....was just out of the world.Maan the man who never failed to admit when he himself felt that may be he was at fault.

And loved what happened after that confession of a guilt conscious mind ....the sharing of their love n respect for each other....I found a sensible n matured couple today.Loved when Geet said that "had it been his own child also he would have taken the same decision".

I hope after the baby arrives Maan Singh Khurana will prove that he is the Bestest Papa ever.
After so many days I watched such a heart wrenching seq.I hope most of us felt the same way as I felt today.I must thank the CVs for giving us such a unforgettable epi today.

i  totally agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rockedClap....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

I am totally agree with you...Brilliant worked by CV's and actors...Brilliant sequence....Loved it...MSK is best, and Guru rockedClap....

Muniza
Thanks ! Perhaps it is GC's best so far....the love n affection for the unborn baby his face reflected today was really awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..iMadz

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzRituparnaaAmoureux

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

this is the most beautiful scene i have seen in any show... really heart wrenching... GC actually made me cry... this is his best performance too i feel.... 

I myself cant beliv that I too cried with him today.Hats off to his incredible portryal of MSK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Go to top