India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Please..No Vacation

KSheila Senior Member
KSheila
KSheila

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Thanks to the great news posted by Chalhov about CB2.  My only humble request to the lead actors Avi, Rubi is that please do not demand any long vacation time while the serial is on air...last time Avi could get vacation only by killing the lead role Dev...then suddenly the show lost its tempo, TRP's went down...viewers disappeared...the show totally lost its luster.  Then the creatives tried very hard to rebuild the story...but Dev as Abhay and the amnesia, the seperation from Radhika got dragged too long, all in all the ccreatives lost track of the various new tracks...it was a mess...finally the story stabilized after Dev got his memory back...but it was too late...the show came to an abrupt halt.  You guys must be thinking that instead of getting excited about CB2 I am going on and on about CB1...it is not that..I am truly excited about CB2...because I feel like I am getting my life back...I felt so dead without watching our favourite jodi Avina, but now that we are getting a second chance, I want to enjoy watching the couple much longer than CB1....CVs what ever you do...please do not kill the lead characters...it never works...even if they come back live again...it never works, the show loses its momentum. 

Avi, Rubi please stay put on the set....no more vacation time during CB2.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kxzf280radhika_23PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharianusha34dany89_Sahra_avina_foreverviprakshibillo77..yajnaseni..Devika.ashna26nycsweetie

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i'm very happy tooooooooo
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSheila

Thanks to the great news posted by Chalhov about CB2.  My only humble request to the lead actors Avi, Rubi is that please do not demand any long vacation time while the serial is on air...last time Avi could get vacation only by killing the lead role Dev...then suddenly the show lost its tempo, TRP's went down...viewers disappeared...the show totally lost its luster.  Then the creatives tried very hard to rebuild the story...but Dev as Abhay and the amnesia, the seperation from Radhika got dragged too long, all in all the ccreatives lost track of the various new tracks...it was a mess...finally the story stabilized after Dev got his memory back...but it was too late...the show came to an abrupt halt.  You guys must be thinking that instead of getting excited about CB2 I am going on and on about CB1...it is not that..I am truly excited about CB2...because I feel like I am getting my life back...I felt so dead without watching our favourite jodi Avina, but now that we are getting a second chance, I want to enjoy watching the couple much longer than CB1....CVs what ever you do...please do not kill the lead characters...it never works...even if they come back live again...it never works, the show loses its momentum. 

Avi, Rubi please stay put on the set....no more vacation time during CB2.

I understand where your coming from CB1 was my life and when it was cancelled i felt dead too The track with dev being gone was not a good idea, I'm really happy for Cb2 but i kinda wish dadi and briju were going to be in cb2
MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
im sooooooooooooo excited for CB 2 with Avina!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! Welcome back too! Smile
I'm very happy for Avinash and Rubina. They are going to shine!
dany89 Goldie
dany89
dany89

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yes we are so ahppy for them,KSheila you are right they don't need to repeat the mistakes that they have.
anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
yes we are so happy for avi and rubi. i hope they will never repeat the mistake again. if they are going to repeat the samething then  cb2 wont be successful

Edited by anusha34 - 08 January 2011 at 11:39pm
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ya me also so happy that Avi and Rubi is in CB2 ..
but I like vivek and Dadi also...

Go to top