Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

bombay times publication ...8/01/2011 (Page 4)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I cant believe this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uttaran sucks high time....and this is the last blow for me,if this is true...shouldnt there be atleast a micro gram of credibility in whatever they r trying to stuff the viewers with...Tapasya is jumping,dancing,rolling, not throwing up and it has been over 3 months and still she doesnt know about changes happening within her system....absolutely Censored........i think its high time we stop promoting this crap....Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeygahasini79divy609farah007Pirated_Funcjs369shivani9tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yes akruz.... it will seriously be a disgusting show!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeygahasini79akruz

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

I was just hoping for this fake preg track to get over coming wk...and then we hear this....this is so disgusting...I just hope they dont drag it too long....I dont taps to be out of the B house asap.....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

UTTARAN 

Veer insists on accompanying Tapasya to the doctor.He knows she is faking her pregnancy.But the reports leave him stumped when it is revealed that Tapasya is actually pregnant.How will Tapasya react to this shocker 
may be veer gets the fake reports that tapasya is pregnant,
and i still think its not veers child,
anyways isme veecha ko toh koi khatra nahinSmile
actually now there r too many stories coming out, lets wait and eatch,
i think taps is pregnant but not with veers child,
it could be shocker 2 veer if he finds out that tapsya is just 2 months pregnantWinkTongueLOLLOL
and that would seriously be a shocker 2 tapsLOLLOL
and ankit , tell me, why was rathod bought back, if what u r saying is true taps will stay here till she does not deliver the child, rathod entry was meaningless

Edited by intruderfast - 08 January 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfedivy609shivani9tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by xavivilla

the father will be rathore...or someone else maybe thats the twist too..

oh yes, it shud be revealed that she is only 2 months pregnant and then Veer realizes that its not his baby...so he is shocked...Smile
well too much dependance on flash back ...
but as far as tappu's character goes i dont think she can get physical with any other guy except for veer LOLLOL

Voh kehte hain na tappu ke character ke bare mein....nau so choohe kha kar billi haj ko chalee..LOL

Edited by vijayam - 08 January 2011 at 9:19pm

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

UTTARAN 

Veer insists on accompanying Tapasya to the doctor.He knows she is faking her pregnancy.But the reports leave him stumped when it is revealed that Tapasya is actually pregnant.How will Tapasya react to this shocker 

Don't want taps to be pregnant.Serial becomes bore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

oh yes, it shud be revealed that she is only 2 months pregnant and then Veer realizes that its not his baby...so he is shocked...Smile
but as far as tappu's character goes i dont think she can get physical with any other guy except for veer LOLLOL

Voh kehte hain na tappu ke character ke bare mein....nau so choohe kha kar billi haj ko chalee..LOL
totally agreed wid u abt tappy baby's ckt!! ClapClapClapClapthough i don't've much prob if taps was shown pregnant wid veer's child but its really disgusting track!! but i"ll b more happy if this pregnancy cums out only of 2 months!!LOLLOLLOLthen tappy baby & naani's faces will b worth watching!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

@ bold ankit_34...  Tapasya's character has been shown to do all crimes like lying, doing fraud, flirting with Sid to make him kill Ichcha, attempting murder, bribing the lawyer, instigating suicide, robbing money and jewels from both dad's and father- in- law's houses, gambling, drinking, double- crossing, etc. You name it and she has done itShocked. So there is no need to show her to be coy and full of morals suddenlyLOL. If she can flirt with Sid while being married to Veer, she can get physical with anybody for her own advantage or for any other reason. They can easily show in a flashback that she had a fling with Sid or Raghu  or you- don't -know-whoLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 09 January 2011 at 2:53am

FunLyfedivy609tiny15

Go to top