Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

bombay times publication ...8/01/2011 (Page 3)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ankit_34

what is der 2 b shocked..TongueLOL
i think woh toh aapko writer ko hi poochna padega TongueBig smile
but veer ka chehra dekhne mein bahut maja aayega WinkLOL

Veer ka chehre mein kya naya hoga ?... he has already said he doesnt care for taps... baby or no baby....and they all believe that she is pregnant... its her recent activities that has made veer suspicious about her ... the reports will only confirm that she is really preg.... so back to square one...
actually taps ka chehra wud be the one to watch... as she is the one who does not know that she is pregnantConfused...ie. if these reports are not another set of fraudulent papers sent by nani thru pushkar....

i believe its worth watching Taps face 2 know shez preg with Raghus child yaa Sid's child..LOL

you know Shivani... I was wondering if Taps actually knows that she is pregnant but is not ready to mention it as the pregnancy is only few weeks old...considering Raghu as the father of the baby....LOL she is planning to wait for some time and pass the child off as Veer's kid...so not ready for the check up too... as they may mention how many weeks the foetus is...and then her secret will be outWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Veer ka chehre mein kya naya hoga ?... he has already said he doesnt care for taps... baby or no baby....and they all believe that she is pregnant... its her recent activities that has made veer suspicious about her ... the reports will only confirm that she is really preg.... so back to square one...
actually taps ka chehra wud be the one to watch... as she is the one who does not know that she is pregnantConfused...ie. if these reports are not another set of fraudulent papers sent by nani thru pushkar....

i believe its worth watching Taps face 2 know shez preg with Raghus child yaa Sid's child..LOL

you know Shivani... I was wondering if Taps actually knows that she is pregnant but is not ready to mention it as the pregnancy is only few weeks old...considering Raghu as the father of the baby....LOL she is planning to wait for some time and pass the child off as Veer's kid...so not ready for the check up too... as they may mention how many weeks the foetus is...and then her secret will be outWink

evil taps  will b shocked 2 know, shez been cheated by Rathod, exactly the way she cheated Veer...WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

evil taps  will b shocked 2 know, shez been cheated by Rathod, exactly the way she cheated Veer...WinkLOLLOL

but it was never shown that she was having coochie coo with rathod???? yeh kab hua..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

but it was never shown that she was having coochie coo with rathod???? yeh kab hua..Ouch

just bcoz it was nt shown doesnt mean it cant b shown..Embarrassed it will b shown as a flashback...just the way Veer Ichcha shaadi was shown as a flashback..2 ammo..its stiil flashback season....WinkLOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

just bcoz it was nt shown doesnt mean it cant b shown..Embarrassed it will b shown as a flashback...just the way Veer Ichcha shaadi was shown as a flashback..2 ammo..its stiil flashback season....WinkLOLLOL
LOL

thn u wont know it might be sid as well or some basti guy.. LOL

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
exactly...just bcoz shez pregnant it does not mean anything.....n i love ur poll Farah...Wink

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

exactly...just bcoz shez pregnant it does not mean anything.....n i love ur poll Farah...Wink

LOL thanks!!! i omitted veeer...ahahahahaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiwani2002sgFunLyfecjs369shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

LOL thanks!!! i omitted veeer...ahahahahaLOL

Good u saved some  votes getting wasted unnecesarily...WinkLOL
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

Go to top