Farewell Folks! :D

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey folks,

The timetable for my ISC 12th boards has finally been set...or I finally got to look at it. My exams are starting on the 28th of February and ending on 28th of March, meaning I will be back on IF with a BANG on the 28th of March!πŸ˜ƒ

I am taking a temporary hiatus from India-Forums, ArTi, MayUr, Cole Sprouse, Shahid-Priyanka, Harry Potter and all those amazing things am absolutely NUTS about! I want to divert my total focus and attention to my studies so that I can fare well and make my parents & you all proud.😳

I wont be seen on IF for this whole period of time. Tomorrow, January 9th 2011 will be my last day on IF for about 2 months and a few weeks!πŸ˜† Pardon me, my math is terrible. My time here on IF was lovely, beautiful & unforgettable. I made some amazing friends, friends for a LIFETIME! πŸ€— So here are some special messages to some special friends!

1. Nidzy & Ayesha- I will remain in touch with you two, with or without IF! You two are my absolute best buddies on the site, and I am forever lucky to have such friends in my life. When am angry or upset with my personal life also, you two always lend me your ears and listen to everything patiently. I love our crazy nonsensical talks, starting from one thing and ending on some other thing! I will love you two hamesha & forever! Thanks for being there...and Ayesh, good luck for your boards as well. πŸ€—

2. Yamini Di & Debo- My late night phone ya YM chatters. When I talk to you two, I go absolutely CRAZZYYY!! 🀣 We laugh, we bi**h, we gossip, we share and once again, we LAUGH. I cant imagine one conversation with you two when I have not gone absolute NUTS laughing like a MANIAC, whether the topic of conversation was ArTi/MayUr or ShaNks! Debo, I bugged you so much regarding Mumbai coll admissions and at times we are talking about school and subjects, the next we are talking about SHANKS or ARTI!πŸ˜† YamZ Di, my first MJHT friend...I LOVE YOU! πŸ€—

3. Divz Di- Everyone's absolute favourite person on this forum!πŸ˜ƒ You are perhaps the sweetest person I have ever known...a totally CHILLED out and relaxed person, who though much older than me, has a child like innocence which is endearing! Yet you are filled with maturity and intellect. Stay that way! πŸ€—

4. Mou:- MOOOO Thanks a lot for listening to my woes when I was having a rough week. You alone listened to my frustrations, told me to relax and not to worry, as it was just a week! Thanks a ton MOO for being there. πŸ€—

5. Stuti:- The one with the most melodious voice. You have a great voice Stuts...think of a career in music/singing na? I share the ISC woes with you!πŸ˜† We have even studied the same (well almost) subjects for our 11&12th so we discuss the subjects...and what not?! You are another sweetheart. Take care and remain this way HAMESHA!

I have so many more people to mention, but time is running out. There's Annie & Tanu who are totally FUUUUN and pucca surprise packages, there's Sonal who is the best analyst around, there is Hina & Mari whom I miss dearly, Daania who has disappeared from the face of earth, Rabi who made fab siggies for my friend [SHE LOVED IT BTW], Rinky who is pretty sarcastic & fun, AJ who has made me understand my mother better, Vinu who keeps her cool through various situations and everyone else...am totally sorry if I missed out anybody.

This goodbye is not forever...no ways! I hope the MJHT forum is still OPEN when I get back...please guys BEHAVE PROPERLY! 😳 πŸ˜† Thanks for liking my updates, my stories, appreciating my writing, giving me awards in the MJHT forum awards and everything else! I would also say goodbye and thanks to my friends @ thePotterManiacs CC- Wacko, Reva, Rohini, Rachu, Reva, Aishi, Zoya, Sumera & some already mentioned in this post!πŸ˜† Potter lives on forever, and when I get back we will go CRAAZZZY!!

Love always,

Nidz

Here's a little farewell gift for you all!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAqlRLwRGo[/YOUTUBE]

Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey VM

It's something different I tried out...I hope you guys like it!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Nidz πŸ€— you are the cutest nautanki I have come across...and u have a way of making me nearly blush (big big task I tell u :D )with ur sweetest of sweetest words for me ...:)  

I'll miss u around ...but ofcourse Concentrate on ur studies and make us all very proud!!

All the very best for your exams !! :)

Loads of love
Divz :D
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

Aww Nidz πŸ€— you are the cutest nautanki I have come across...and u have a way of making me nearly blush (big big task I tell u :D )with ur sweetest of sweetest words for me ...:)

I'll miss u around ...but ofcourse Concentrate on ur studies and make us all very proud!!

All the very best for your exams !! :)

Loads of love
Divz :D

Hehe! I though always only say the truth!πŸ˜† Seedhi baath no bakwaas...you deserve all those words!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@NidzπŸ€—πŸ€—

Best of luck for ur Exams.....πŸ€—πŸ€—

we ll Miss u yaar..Tc of urself....πŸ€—
Edited by maria-soniarti - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All the Best For your Exams Nidz.........................πŸ˜›
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nidz wishing u allthe best for ur examπŸ‘πŸΌ.....study well & make us all proud!!! i m gonna miss u & ofcourse ur superb posts in forum & our talks & chats in fb .but yeah i guess that's a temporary thing coz i know u will be back with a bang!!!!!!!!!!!
& thanks for ur words for me though  not needed at all.after all what r friends for,right?
love u & take care...πŸ€—we will meet again suhane weather me.issi forumme....πŸ˜†

edit
loved ur good bye gift .....such a nice song.even though it was sad.but scenes & lyrics matched so well.great job nidz!!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Edited by Mou. - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
good luck Nidhya!!! study hardπŸ‘πŸΌ
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And me? ;( Anyway.. Good luck Nidz, Study well.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All the best Nidz... Study well and make your parents and all of us proud of you...
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Are you freakin kidding me?😲 OMG this came like a total shock  Well board exams are important more than anything else but how on earth will i talk with you online 😑 But chalo i can at least talk to you over the phone...NIDZ, please text me back when i text you, stop being a kanjoos πŸ˜ƒ and i will call you sometime soon...All the best for your exams, i'll pray hard for you, and i hope you TOP! πŸ˜‰