Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNFF..ARDHANGNI.CH:22NOTE N LINK ON PG 148 (Page 90)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

back to present Big smile

awesome update Fiza!
poor Mayank Cry
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

thnku im glad u liked it
n i hope u 'll continue likin it

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

So sorry yaar for d late comments

d update was really gud

I actually thought he was a mental patient

bUt drugs?strange!!!

Mayur scene was awesum

really awesum

cont soon
thnku soo mcuh dear
n i told u
pls dont b sorry
i thing u al get so much glued in to past tht u forget he is drug addicted
thnks
lov ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sariska_mnarti

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Hey guys

Thnks aloot for ur love

I know its short one…n mayb nt upto mark……

Abt veiled off epilogue…..im trying to get in tht mood….will try on weekend

Rplyd to u all

Love ya

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 07 April 2011 at 11:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyahdrmahaAuroni.92love.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira-Faria.dynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

CHAPTER :16

He smile n ly down happily ……….she rushed out side ..as it was getting difficult to control her tears….he went out n sobbed…closing the sound by her plam….he is getting so vulnerable….like a child…she has to handle her like a little fragile baby…who is afraid of trusting any1…she cant be strick …he get scared n thn he gets aggressive to protect himself….n tht is nt the way it shud go…the more clam he'll b the more better it will b for him……n for his withdrawl therapy

She was feeling helpless..wht is truth n wht nt……how she is gonna find out things…how she gonna make him cum back..he has gona away to far away….its even getting diffcult to read his expressions…….

Samrat: kya gham hai jab hum sang hain…..

She turned around to find her savior always…..rushing towards him she hugged him tight…

Smarat: oye …common nupurs thts not done b strong…he'll b fine

Nupur: she broke apart….why u didn't told me…y ..u were with him thn y…

Smarat: the same reason bhai doesn't know u love him…..have u bth evr though of my helplessness….how I feel ..seeing two of my precious person living like this….bhai ny kasam di tumhain us k baray mein kuch na batao …tum ny…k tumhary baray mein kuch na batao

Nupur: how cum he is like this…

Samrat: I don't know…how he went towards all this…he never even allowed me to live with him…he always ask he need to live alone…thts wht he deserve……I use to go to his place evry now n thn

Nupur: he said he didn't knew abt anything related to drugs…..

Samrat: its nt possible Nupur….he has become too vulnerable……. he is hiding this frm u n frm evry1…..

Nupur: I dam care abt this…I just want him to b back to normal…..thnk god he came here

Samrat: disappointed n mockingly…ya thnk GOOOD…..

Nupur: one min…u know abt mukti ….u …u did ths

Smart: ofcourse….aur kero kiya….tum dono k milatay milaty mein khud ghoom hojao ga….yaar meri tu koi girlfriend bhi nhi hai….pagal hogaya tu kis hospital jao ga….

Nupur: lolz….u know ur the gretest frnd one can ask……lov ya

Smart: bs yeahi tu problem hai….i lova ya too..

Nupur: I'll b right back …have sum work..ur cuming home….

Smart: yup …aur kaha jao ga…..hotel k rent kyun doo..

She smiled n left

Samrat: to hell with bth of urs kasam…..agar bhai is hal mein nhi hota tu aj us ko pata hota Nupur …..ek bar bhai ko thik honay do …..i'll tell him each n evry thing …sur n u bth

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc: vr ready to start the treatment…u need to convinced him…n urself….he might agree in start ..thn mayb his will power may nt allow him….

Samrat: dnt wory abt his will power..its here…..he put his hand n Nupur shoulder..who was lost ..in her self……composing her will power to c him like this…

Nupur: ya….i just need few mins with him…

Doc: Nupur….at this hour it was his last dose….he takes it evry 6 hrs…. ….but whn we will shift him  to 12 hrly…symptoms can be worsen….

Nupur: I know…..i just need few mins….

Doc: u can stay with him…I'll recommend ths but pls nt alone….he himself will nt know tht he Is hurtig sum one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank: hay…so u got time to meet ur old frnd

Nupur: oho…my old frnd is angry on me….

Mayank/; yes he is….he pouted like a child

Such a roll reversal it is ..she thought…..she use to do all theses things..n he use to manofy him…no mater wht

Mayank: kya hua

Nupur: she came close n sit infront of him…we have started ur treatment..u will nt be given dose of drug today….u need to tolerate ur craving ..u 'll na….

Mayank: honestly he said…I'll try ….i'll try whtever I can…..but

Nupur: bs…..u'll try n vr here to support u …to share ur pain…..

Mayank: it doesn't pain whn ur here….but I may hurt u …I m sorr

Nupur: shhh…shut up…..tu itna formal kab se hogya…pehly tu do marta tha….jab mein ouch bolti thi tu ek aur marta tha…..

Mayank: tab teri qadar nhi thi na…..shyad islyan….tab lagta tha…hum ny kaha jan hai…..

Nupur: it life mayank its like tht…..man proposed god disposes….

Mayank: oye hoay…philosophy…wah..nupur..tu tu bari hogai hai….

Nupur: hmm…aur tu abhi bhi chota bacha hai……

Mayank: han shyad…..abhi bhi support  chaiya haina

Nupur: stupid sharam…it's the last time ur speaking tht so negative……I don't wht to see ur dokhi aatma type face samhja……

Thy were talking like this for hrs…whn finally really struck them…it was the 8 th hr…..

His hands start to shiver….n he loked at them n thn to her with disappointment…..

Nupur: its ok…dnt wory ..clam down…..kuch nhi hoga….thori dair ki baat hai…..bs sirf 4 hrs……plz mayank…pls

Mayank: just keep distracting me plss……he was moving to n for…..to low done his anxiety…

He keeping taking to here…his words start to fumble….she holded his hand tightly…his grip was increasing

Maynk: im losing it

Nupur: urn t……u 'll nt

As soon as it was 11 hr…his syptoms got on top….his anxiety converted into convulsions( involuntary movement of hand n legs)….n ly down on bed …hugging tighly his knees…his movements where turning out of control….nupur called the doc…..he was beating the bedside with his hand in craving…..

Docc: we need to give him…its on top…..he'll hurt himself….

He injected him the drug…..n he ease down after sumtime……n got in to a slumber….as has no energy left to open his eyes……

Nupur: she looked at doc with questioning eyes……

Doc; u did it…..its nt easy to make a patient ….stay away frm drugs till 12 hrs…..who has been so addict….u can do it…..n put his hand on her shoulder n moved out

She closed her eyes in relived .n came fwd to him…ruffling his wet hairs…due to sweeting …..

Nupur: we will do it….

She turned around to face shilpa anty…whoz face expressions where nt so good….

SA: cum out Nupur

N: ji anty ….dkha mayank thik

SA: dkha mein ny…I m nt allowing u to make decision for his treatment…wht r u doing ….he was in soo much pain n u….u where enjoying it…dekh mayank ko….wao Nupur..i don't expected this from u…..

Nupur: but anty its withdrawl tu thora tu

SA: thora tu……itna sab kuch ….no way ..ur nt even a legal guardian of him…..so urn t allowed to make decion…we will take him abroad n will do the treatment….but nt u ….a person whom I thought is the most closed to him….is …awww..i just cant belive it…

Nupur: anty…listen to me……she stod there numb for sumtime….now wht God..now wht ….wht the hell happen to anty …..why ….may b she is upset I'll talk to her…ya she msut be she loves him soo much…

She went to her as she was in doc cabin….wht she listen …shaked her whole world…..

SA: I just don't care…..mein mayank ko yaha nhi rekho gi….woh tu mjhy sahi waqt per pata chal gaya warna…pata nhi yeah larki meray betay k sath kiya kertii……I want to move with in two dayss

Nupur: anty it will effect his treatment plss….for ur son's sake…pls

Doc: she is write …..he has shown improvement today n ur taking him away…mrs sharma its nt a right decision……

SA: ofcourse u will agree with trusti……but im his guardian…..two days n I want him shifted ..thts it …..

Saying so she left the place….leaving behind a stunt Nupur

Nupur: left the place n went to her cabin…droping herself on chair ….her brain was too numb to react ….even cant  believe wht just has had happened……

Wht im gonna do now…..im legally his nobody….i even cant stop anty…but anty….y she isn't trusting me….oh Lord …plz I have lost my strength with destiny….the bit tht is left is cause of mayank….n he ..no…I cant….pls help me pls……

Samrat: wht happen y mom is preparing bhai's discharge papers

Nupur: she wants to take him abroad…she said plainly….im trusti …im sumwhere responsible in all the manipulation in his case….she doesn't want to make her son suffer more

Samrat: wht …..where the hell they where whn I brought him here…..han..whn we planned his treatment…..aj buhat mamat jag uthi hai…u need nt to worry I 'll talk ….go home Nupur ur already too tierd…he left

Nupur: she laughed pitfull…..tierd ya….im tierd of living ….

Edited by drfizaahmed - 07 April 2011 at 11:11am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247mangaloriansupriyamnfanshonu631aysha1989ginny09Nirvrithivalliyahmayur-ki-diwaniIrum.DhanakZgopi06crazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_arti--jiya---Anila--firebird-Auroni.92Wings-of-Fireshruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira-sreevijayan-PD-dynamic_doll--Mahima--annie07Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

if mayank didn't take the drugs then how could doc find the drugs in his blood? i'm so confused........but i hope nups will make everything all right.......
lolz
my ridi is confused
n im planning to make u more confuse......
n thn u all r gona hit ur head.....LOLLOL
joking ....its a mystry...wch will b resolve very soon
nups will make him cum back
dont worry

PS loved ur dp

agar main aur confused huyi na toh i definitely hit the head........bt not mine.......it will be ursLOLLOL
nd i'm not worried jab mayank nupur sath ho toh daar kis baat ki.........aur kuch bura karne ki sochna bhi maat.......mar dalungi............Angry

nd now about chap 16.......

tune phirse mujhe confused kar diya..........shipa aisa kyun kar rahe hey.............i think shayed kisine usse galat samjaya.............i hope ki samrat usse mana le...............

i'm happy to see mayank improvement...........bt i'm very angry at uAngryAngry...................thori aur nehi likh sakti thi............next time write a bigger one...........

love u yaar.........

Edited by ridi_onasis - 08 April 2011 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
edittttttttttttt

Samyyyyyyyyyyyy is back- wow dear
now it would be easy for nups to help mayu
sam is with her na-:)

btw awesome update janu
too good
Nups is strong- loved the treatment part. she kept away maynk frm drug till 12 hrs- wow
great yaar........
loved it
but why S.A isreacting in this way???
whatever nups did- it was for maynks sake na
may be S.A cant see him in this pain
anyway legal guardian- hmmmmmm kuch tou baat hai..
mujhe kuch kuch samajh a rahi hai.
lets c what will happen on next part

Awwweeeeeesome update janu
amazing
loved it as usual
do update next part soon

AND ASWATHI HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO U DEAR

Edited by -Faria- - 07 April 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drmahadrfizaahmed

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

awesome update dear.....so sammy is back..loved their convo................

mayu's recovery track is going great..but y shilpa aunty is behaving like this? cant believe this.............hope sammy will make aunty understand
and am really feeling bad 4 nupur.........
loved the update soooo much.. one of my best bday gift............

Edited by achoose - 07 April 2011 at 11:24am
-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Fiza wonderful update hun
why shilpa aunty is behaving like thi?
if this Mayu's mom last dicision
then nuur should married him
so she could get his guardian
plzzz update soon next par sis
thanks for the pm