Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNFF..ARDHANGNI.CH:22NOTE N LINK ON PG 148 (Page 83)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

chp 6-

sorry

i was very busy and caught up

came to i-f after a long time

gr8 update

hey mahima
glad to cya back here after so long
n glad to know ur following it

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ressssssssssss

ab upar ka post edit karke update kar de.

LOL LOL LOL
rofl

tu ek single piece hai
is par thora shak tha aj yaqeen hogya
...Allah k sense of humor k moo bolta example.....
saabr naam ki koi cheez hai tujh mein
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hey guys

Sorry for the wait… sum personal reasons..

Replyd to u all…..

Lov ya

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 03 April 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah-Samira-sreevijayanlove.mayurartidynamic_dollFaria.Silent.Dreamer

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

He threw himself in a new world he has enter'was unpacking his things'makin himself busy in his work'whn he found the most precious thng '.there picture ..tracing her with his hand he  put her near his heart to feel her near him''

PRESENT

She was still tracing the word Nupur last written with his hand'.tht letter was still with her'.wch she has red to infinity'..this was the only thing of him she can hold'..though inside her'tht was nothing she herself own'..

Throughout these years '..she has just breath'..living was far away from her'the only thing tht she lived was for her father n thn MUKTI'.his dream '..her dream'..

The day it came in reality '..she stood outside there for don't know how long '..maybe frm sumwhere he will cum 'as in evrynews paper nation or international 'its inauguration was announced'..she thought it's the bst time he'll cum back'.the day she dies one more time'.as he didn't came''

Now she was adamant there was sumthing more tht cause his departure'.or mayb there r sum more imp thing in his life now'mayb he would have moved on'..

But today finding him like tht'.she just cant figure out 'why why he has taken such a stupid step to slow poison himself'..finding these ans she doze of to sleep..after so long a bit peaceful one'nights have always being like this for her'crying ..as evry night she hold him near before going to sleep'..today she cred remebring ther past beautiful memories n in determination of making future more better''

He was lying lifelessly ..thinking abt her'..she has grown old'he smiled a bit'she has matured gracefully'.was looking so poised 'but her eyes where so empty ..they have same pain for him as they use to have'.

He curse himself for leaving her here'.he was young n he couldnt bear the pain of losing his love'but little he knew the pain of living withut her shattered him complete'.n c where there stupid acts have made thm came'..

If he would have thought a bit 'mayb as just frnd they would have lived there life'thy where bst of bst together'there where other ways to to sort out things'..being in youth he made a wrong decision'.

But today life has given him a second chance n tht he doesn't want to lose'.he was nt fighting frm his problems as he doesn't want to live..but today his life is back nothing more thn tht he wants'.he just wants himself back'to make her smiles reach her eyes agin'.

But im suffering from'..am a realy mad''..but why''the headache again start n he again doze off to his nightmare '..scream n hiting himself due to an unknown urge''n the last thing he felt was a needle piercing his hand agin'..he pitfully smiled at himself'.u have lost urself u r gonna make her smiles reach her heart'waoo what an over estimation'..there are four people to hold u tight 'control ur involuntary movements'n u r dreaming of making her present a present for her'..a lone tear drop from the corner of his eyes'as he closed his eyes due to they effect of tranquilizers

MORNING

She went down her father was waiting

ND: gud morning

Nupur good morning dad'

ND: Nupur crying is no solution to his condition'.today im cuming with u  'I want to meet him'.but u need to b strong 'u know ur the only person who can make cum back to life'.so u need to make him do tht'..

Nupur: I know dad'but seeing him soo'.its nt tht easy'

ND; don't c him like this'..tht imagine him like the previous one'just imagine the stupid shrama'.u will find the strength to fight'..i thinking talking to smarat is nt gud idea'.make it as much as between u n himm as possible

Nupur: matlab'.how wil I know wht had happened to him

ND: ask him'.

Nupur: do u think he'll tell me

ND: ask ur self'.how many time he haven't

Nupur: she looked at his father 'who closed his eyes in assurance'.ur right'.

ND: its hight time tht u bth start to speak everything to each other 'rather to any1 ok'.

She nodded in yes'thnks dad ur the bst

ND: I know sweet heart'..go to MUKTI 'I have meeting thn I'll join u ..oki

Nupur: ya''BYE

She collected her things n went to mukti'like everyday..bit today she was just nt going towards mukti as a care taker but she is going towards the person for whom she cares the most'..

Putting her things in office she went to his room'.composing her self..with a smile she opened the door wch vanished in a low scream '..

Nupur: Good'..ahhh'..mayank'she whispered'..

His hands where agin tight up'.n he was lying all tierd'..

Nupur: who tied him up

Nurse ma'am whn he gets an attack we need to do this'

Nupur: this was the last time im seeing this'.mind it'he broke things ..let him'.he blow these equipment I don't care'.but nobody dares to do with him'no body'got it'.n leave n give this ointment. leave now'..

With week steps she went near him..n opened his hand'n slight relief appers at his face..n he moved his hand'..there were deep cuts on them'.reluctantly she strt putting medicine on it'droping sum tears on it''

Mayank: Mard ko ab daard nhi hota'.trying to open his eyes..forcing his lips to make a curve'.. he said in a week voice'as still was in hangover of medicines

She looked at him with tears weling up in her eyes'n hugged him tightly ..lying on him'.he slowly tred to move his hand n place it on her head''..rufling her hairs'..

Mayank: I'll b fine'.haina'.

She look up at him'.

Nupur: u want to na'.only thn u will

Mayank: he closed his eyes in assurance'.

She moved back n after few mins make him sit'.

Nupur: chalo batao breakfast mein kya kaho gay

Mayank: abhi kuch kaho tu vomiting hojay gi'I still have taste of medicine in my throat'.he just said as a maater of fact

Nupur: hmm'she looked away as its hard to control her emotions near him'.

Mayank: mein tum se kuch pocho'.sach sach batao gi na

Nupur: tum se kahbi jhot bola hai'..

Mayank: mjhy kiya hua hai'..y I behave like ths'I have lost control over everything

She just stod there'.figuring wht question he has asked her'she was planning to ask him tht

He was watching her xpression curiosily finding wht exactly has had happen to him'is this serious or nt'.he can be fine or nt..her expression of surprise was making him worried'

Nupur'mayank

ND: hello young man'.

Mayank: uncle'..he almost scremed in joy seeing a man whom he has never hided himself..the only person who even knows abt his feelings

ND: yaad hoo mein'.mjhy laga bhool gay'..

Mayank: uncle'.

He move fwd n hugged him'he diiged his arms around him hiding himself'..nupurs dad turn his face 'asking Nupur to leave'.

ND: can v father son have sum privacy'..

Nupur: okay'..go on'.i'll catch u guys later

He was still hugging him'slightly weting his shirt

Mayank: I made a mess out of everything '.haina'.

He broke apart'.

ND: hmm I wont lie'but u made a stupid decision'mein ny tum se kaha tha ..thora sabar kena'..but koi baat nhi'ur were too young 'n she was too special'.u cant image her sight changing to sumthing near hatred'but today I want a promise from u'..no matter wht'.no mater WHT'.now ur nt gonna back up'.no matter wht'.ur getting me

Mayank: I wount ..i cant'.but mein tu asa hogaya hoon

ND: tum ny kiya kya apnay sath'mein tumhain ek strong inssaan samjhta tha ur tum'.

Mayank: pata nhi yeah sab kasay hogaya..aur Nupur bhi nhi bata rahi mjhy kiya hua hai'..mjhy hoa kiya hai''

ND; tumahi nhi pata 'he asked a bit surprised

He nodded in no''

ND: don't worry she 'll talk to u''.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc: wht'wht do u mean

Nupur: he was asking wht had happen to him''he doesn't know ..he is a drug addict how this possible

Doc: this nt''.evn if sum1 tried to make him'so sum1 shud b around him to do so''.

Nupur: n he was alone there'. I hope'..

Doc: MS.bhushan '.at times patient speak lies to hide there habbits'it can b tht also'..

Nupur: how he use to take drugs'

Doc: strange but its was orally'as ther where no pricking marks of needles on his body'.or mayb smoke

Nupur: wch drug do u found in his blood sample

Doc: morphine

Nupur: n how can we doo the withdrawl'

Doc: Nupur'.its nt tht easy'the symptoms of withdrwl r very high'..strting from 4hrs after withdrwal'.simple anxiety..to convlusuion'u have seen him at tht stage'

If he controls slowly himself'.slowyl'..he can get out of it'..but he needs to go through pain tht he needs to tolerate,,,,he has nt been cooperative at tht term'.

Nupur: hmm'..thnks..i'll talk to him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur: hey so hogai boys talk as usual'.wasy tum dono akhir keraty kya ho baatein'..

He plainly looked at her'..

Mayank: I ask sumthing Nupur

Nupur: wht

Mayank: pls tell me wht had happened to me'..pls'don't hide

Nupur: she ttok a deep breath n set in front of him'..u really don't know'mayank u dodnt need to lie infront of me

Mayank/: Nupur have I ever lied to u..evr'even if I'lll comit a sin I'll tell u '.u know tht'..n wht do  u mean 'I really don't know'.these hell doc don't tell me anything ''

She griped his hand tightly'..

Nupur: mayank'.thy found morphine in ur blood samole'.ur addicted to drugs

Mayank: his pale fave become dead 'he just get losed in wht she actullly said''

Nuour: realz mayank'.u can ccum out of it

He agressivly took his hand out of her grip

Mayank: tu in logo ny tum ko bhi apny sath mila liya'..mein pagal nhi hoo'..mein ny kbhi drugs ko hath bhi nhi lagaya'.mein mein drugs loo ga'.DEMAGH KHARAB HOGAYA HAI TUMHARA

Nupur: mayank relax pls'.pls'relax'dkho tum agar cooperate kero gay tu 'tum wapas askatay hoo..

Mayank: tum bhi mjhy pagal samjhti ho'his hand start to shiver'due to his craying of drug in an anxious situation'..

Nupur: she cuped his face to let him feel she is here''nhi'I trust u'tum ny kaha tum ny nhi li'tu I know tum ny drugs nhi li'.hosakta hai'yeah doc tumharay sath asa ker rahy hoon'islyan mein ny doc hi change kerdiya''bs ab tumhain in sab ko bata na hai k tum thik hoo'haina

He looked at her like a child'.

Mayank: hmmm'..tumhain pata hai'mjhy bhi asa lagat hai'yeah doc sahi nhi hai'.aur mjhy pata tha k tum agai hoon ..tu sab ko dkh lo gi'haina

Nupur: han'mein sab ko dkh lo gi'bs tumhain thora tolerate kerna hoga mayank'.

Mayank/: if ur there 'I can do anything '

Nupur: acha ab rest kero'mein zara new doc k sth tumhara case disucc kero'..

Mayank: tum wapas aao gin a

Nupur: mein kahin ja hi nhi rahi'yeahi hoon bahar'.

Mayank pakka

Nupur: pakka'.

He smile n ly down happily '''.she rushed out side ..as it was getting diifuclt to control her tears'.he went out n sobbed'closing the sound by her plam'.he is getting so vulnerable'.like a child'she has to handle her like a litlllt fragile babay'who is afraid of trusting any1'she cant be strick 'he get scared n thn he gets agresive to protect himself'.n tht is nt the way it shud go'the more clam he'll b the more better it will b for him''n for his withdrawl therapy.

Chapter: 16

Edited by drfizaahmed - 07 April 2011 at 10:14am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanshonu631Swaatiivalliyahmayur-ki-diwanikirti123Mystiquecrazymayuriangopi06drmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZ--jiya---Anila--firebird-Auroni.92Wings-of-Fire-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartisreevijayandynamic_dollaffu123-PD-Faria.Maria.Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Editttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hi Fizaaaaaaaaaaaaa

By GOD finally u updated mayors present part

Yeeeeeeee now going to get present situation of Mayur.

Wow finuuuuuuuuuuuu wht a beautiful update dear

Amazinggggggggggggg

Too good

Awesome

Hey fiza

I thought that Mayank is a mental patient……

But now I have found he is not mental patient- he is only drug addicted

But how he doesn't know abt it???? Strange!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gave him drug and how??

Its totally mysterious……………..

I loved mayur part- awwwwwwww they missed each other loads

They suffered a lot W*H each other presence

I loved Nupur- the way she was trying to cure mayu is really very nice…..

Mayu and nups dad convo was very touching

I loved their relation—

And the last part was emotional too

Ahhhhhh my nups was crying

Hope everything will be fine soon

Wanna c them together

Edited by -Faria- - 04 April 2011 at 6:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ressssssssssss

LOL LOL LOL
rofl

tu ek single piece hai

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mere itni budai
no comment for this time
res rehne do. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ressssssssssss

LOL LOL LOL
rofl

tu ek single piece hai

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mere itni budai
no comment for this time
res rehne do. :(

EK TU UNIQUE KAHA ..AUR UPER SE BORAI.....teray tu achy bhi comen keray gay...nhi keray gi tu no epilogue of veiled off..TongueTongue
SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
such a big misunderstanding!!!
oh nooooo!!! poor mayur!
bt d way u wrt their misunderstnading was great!
lovely update.
feel sad for them.
mayank was so sweet, but he did wrong...........so as nups.
waiting for next update.
continue soon.
thanks for thepm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--Faria.drfizaahmed

Go to top