Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNFF..ARDHANGNI.CH:22NOTE N LINK ON PG 148 (Page 5)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhanakZ

Congrates Fizza  on your new Ff
Really its seems quite interesting 
Plz update it soon
Thanks for Pm
thanku dear ..thanks a ton
glad u find it intresting

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasfia123

hey fizaHug.......conrats on your new ffBig smile.....i was very sad regarding the end of BYLMCry but now it feels greatSmile.......the patient is mayank naConfused...but its really different from BYLM....... awesome......and the tittle is just beautifulBig smile....do i need to tell "do add me to your pm list"LOL....continue soon

love
tasfia

hey jani
thanku so muchhhhhhhhh
i know BYLM ending even.... i my sad... but it need to.....but glad tht ur now feeling gud
actually the idea was so k...i'll start n ff just after BYLM so tht i kep hook u all with me
luv ya
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

its a gr8 concept. i love it.
thanku
Originally posted by hazraluvarjun

wow
loved it
continue soon
thanku
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Wow wow fiza

another ff

nice

Liked d concept n update

sounds interesting

cont soon
thanks dear
glad u liked the concpt
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drmaha

thts really a unique start i liked it........
m sure urs new ff will surely be a blast......Smile
now eagerly w8ing 4da nxt part coz i want 2 know their past........Tongue
hello sweet heart
u were angry i didnt told u the concept i...i didnt cause i want to read n get the feel
n i was scared whn u frst told me ur comments
but now ..gald u liked it
abt the past ...hehe....u need to wait for it a bit more n more
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hello all sweety pies

Thanku sooooo much all of u ….for giving ths ff a chance n reading it….i was extremely apprehensive about the concpt but glad tht u all loved it…it sumthing diffrnt tht I have tried n hope u all will gave me ur honest feedbacks…including ur criticism…

One thing Nupur is not doctor n yes Mayank is a patient

Thanks for all pressing like ..

Keep commenting n if like it do press the like button

As u know in start my updates are a bit small….but soon thy 'll be whole long boring ones

Luv ya all

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

artirocksvalliyahcutiepie12Wings-of-Fire-Samira-sreevijayansariska_mnarti-Anila-love.mayurartidynamic_dollMyInspirationz--Mahima--_TheJoker-

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 2

Past in brown

Present in blue

Nupur: choro us ko'mein ny kaha leave him'.

With all the strength remaining in me'I collected my self n make my feet's work' walk towards him'my world is spinning my head is banging'my eyes are in denial'my heart in pain'

Yeah tumhain kya hogaya'..mr sweet stupid Sharma'.haha'ahh he so hates these words'.if things would have been like what thy use to'. he would have rushed towards me n we would have started Tom n Jerry part infinity'.

Mr.Mayank sharma'never I took his name with ths repect 'the cool dude 'the heart throb'.he jerked off the hands of ward boys n run towards me like a child'.ward boys came running behind to hold him but I asked them not to interrupt'.a meeting happening against all the odds..n with all the odds

Mayank: dekho na '.koi mere baat nhi manta'koi believe nhi kerta mera'.plz tum tu sun'suno gi na'.

With all hope, question n fear he asked me so innocently'normally I would have slapped him tight saying'.mein tera atebar nhi kero gi tu kya "shee..na" '.keray gi'but the word only I can speak was

Nupur: mayank '

Mayank: han mein hi honn'Stupid Sharma'..NUPURRRR'.he screamed out load n pushed me away from him with all force

His head bang behind'he was about to fall done''.the doctor n ward boy rushed towards him'I just cant figure out what is happening '.they asked me to move away'I could'nt my feets are frozen'.he was in a sever condition..his whole body was having convulsions'. He hited his fist tight on ground 'as if he was in hell of pain'..i move forward to hold him'but he move his hand to signal stay away'.why??....he was rubbing his feet as hard as possible'.they started to bleed' what the hell'why r u people not doing anything'.i shouted

Doctor: plz Ms..bhushan stay back

The doctor asked the ward boy to gave him the injection'they gave him'an soon his body started to relax''.but I was in a huge panic'.totally numb'.they took him in wheel chair n went inside his room

I kept standing there for a min'..yeah tumahin kya hogaya hai'helplessly I was standing there'..i wiped of my tears and went inside his room

Reaching his room I found the most worse sight'.he was lying on the bed'..torn n tired'his foot was bandaged'..i took a seat near him'.slightly touching his hand which have burses on it'.he moved his hand a pit '.ooopss..i hurt him'I looked at him .i lost all hopes to see him again'.but seeing him like this was far more painfull thn those lonely days'.

I removed bit of strands of his hairs from his face'.kya hal bana rekha hai tum ny'.itny baray baal'beard'.so untidy  hain na'.i smiled rembering his word

A fine day we bunk our stupid class'n was sitting on roof top of college'with our legs flying in air'.looking down at the colloge'.feeling we r on top of the world

Nupur: aj college mein ek new piece aaya hai

Mayank: han woh dirty fellow'saying this he forwarded me dortios( hey I love Doritos)

Nupur: kya '..dirty fellow tu nhi hai

He looked at her'n coughed teasingly

Mayank: tjhy pyar araha hai us per

Nupur: oye'us ke itni achi kismet nhi hai..samjhy'.

Mayank: yaar itna 'dark, sleeky, beautiful lng hairs hai us k'saying dramatically dabur amala k add

Nupur: lolzz'. Han yeah tu hai us k baal dkh ker tu mein soch rahin wasa hair cut lay lo'was about to take one from pack when he snatched it

Mayank: khabar daar'tum logo ko shook hai'apni shakal karab kerny ka'itny baray baal'pagal

Nupru: han han' putting her hand on his shoulder'yeah baal , yeah chal, yeah khubsorti ap k lyan tu hai'..dramatically than changing tone'.teray lyan hi tu laga rekhi hai yeah garden saar per'.aur beta aj kal fashion hai'long hairs..john ko nhi dkha

Mayank: wht fashion yaar'ajeeb lagat hai'upper se 'beard'yki'kahana kahat ho ga tu half tu idhar udhar lag ta hoga'.eeehhh'.making a disgusting face

Nupur: hahaha' tum tu na kisi larki k tarah baat ker rahy ho'.BY god'.stupid sharma just imagine'tum itnay baaray baal..beard kasay lagao ga

Mayank: he came fwd'.n shoch his head down in front of her'.HAQ ALLAH

Nupr: ahh

Mayank: asa'haji Ali ke darga per jo Faqeer hotay hain na wasa'.

Nupur: nurse..i want a Barbour'as soon as possible

Nurse: ma'am he never allow any1 to touch him'.even nobody is allowed to cum near him'.his family has given strict instruction

Nupur: ur saying no to me'..just do as I say

Nurse: ooo'kkk

Nupur: gud'I am cuming back in 30 mins'I want it'but don't let him touch mayank until I cum'

I need to get know'what has happen to mayank'.n his family'achanka'how they r back

I knocked on the doctors door'.he stand up to greet the TRUSTY of MUKTI

Edited by drfizaahmed - 18 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009artirocksmangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artichelsivalliyahcutiepie12ginny09mayur-ki-diwanikatherine123gopi06drmahakirti123crazymayurianSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Firelove.mayurartisariska_mnartizarfishanzahid.SilentPrincesssreevijayan--jiya---Anila--firebird--Symphony-dynamic_dollMyInspirationz--Mahima--Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-annie07

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

me first me first Big smile

awesome update Fiza
so Nupur is the trusty of MUKTI nd mayu is a patient
i can't see mayu in this pain Cry but ab nupur aa gayi hai to sab theek ho jae ga Wink
i loved the past scene.............mayur bonding Embarrassed
plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

Edited by Favouriteofall - 13 January 2011 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

Go to top