Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNFF..ARDHANGNI.CH:22NOTE N LINK ON PG 148 (Page 143)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valiyah27

Edited

Fiza how r u now...take good care...n get well soon dear...!!!

Coming to update so let me tell... u always underestimate urselfConfused...its the cutest sweetest n naughtiest update till date... i was smiling like a fool throughout the updateBig smile...i was like scrolling up n down to read each sentence several times...abhi bhi is update ka bukhar nahi utra sar seLOLROFL...n u say its a filler...this particular update was actually needed as after such heavy moments they truly needed some light ones...its not necessary to give intense romantic moments always... some light sweet n cute moments bhi jaruri hai...these little moments makes life more beautiful...n the way u roped in her dad was the best part...!!!

U bring out each emotions so well through ur words...he was so reluctant to believe that he was actually living this moment...she feared for him as he was not in good state to handle any turmoil anymore...she clutches his shirt n he feels her fear of leaving agn...the way he assures her by entwining their fingers is just BEAUTIFULEmbarrassed...they truly don't need words their mere gestures r enough for each other to understand...this is the BEAUTY  of their relation...his tight embrace n her cuddling more closer was enough to convey their feelings that how much they longed for this moment to live...now comes the Sasur ji...arre baba Dad hi to hai Mogambo thori yeh Nupur bhi na samajhti nahi...bechara he was soo not in mood to leave herLOL...i soo love this Sasur n Damad i tell u...so adorable...the way sasur ji screamed n Damad accused what if he fall...following to memory loss n 30 more chapters was hilarious ROFL...then comes another 2 ghante se kya karrahe the n his witty n naughty answer of don't be that good for nothing FIL was super hilarious i was literally laughing like crazy ...now comes unkl se dad ka safar n his answer in 2-3 ghante mein was soo funnyLOL...not to forget miss confusion wala punch how u manage to do this i wonder...bechare sasurji n Jiya tumne dono ko confuse kar dalaLOL...now sasurji in mood to praise his daughter as Sanskari n accuse damad as muh phattu to which sasurji is being caught to clarify to whose side he is was dammnn funnyROFL...agn the breakfast scenario was soo much fun to read...Mayank soo bhukkar damad yaar n his live commentry of hockey with beans was soo funny...bechari Nupur...yeh sasur-damad na always ready to pull legs...tang khichao jodi by godLOL...sasurji blesses n damad give words to his bless...truly adorable bond they share...it feels soo good to see Mayank back to himself...yesss he is back to his jovial  kind...the sweetest..cutest...naughtiest...romantic...witty...adorable...n muh phattu...damad ever...!!!

I think ab tak tumhe pata chal gaya hoga how much i LOVED this update...if u can give such sweet update even when down with fever to atleast itna comment to banta hai na yaarBig smile...accha ab jaldi se thik ho jao agar DR...aise bimar honge to hamare jaiso ka kya hogaWinkLOL...!!!
OMG ...i almost droped my jaw on the length of ur coment ...
was reding it on my work desk ...so my window was small to hide it from boss...LOLWink...but i was reading smiling n my mouth was hunging open...i just want to hugg u sooo tide jani...ur coment was aww..love ya

oki now to ur rply

n yes im fine was down in fever..but now prtty better

yaar its inst i under estimate...but this ff is so much to mean...k mera bus nhi chalta mein dekha doo sab...n time i feel i can do better...or mayb u guys must b expecting more...
i loved it ...u were smiling gr8
soo sweet ...
hey tht so gr8 to know...whn ur readers pointed out why u actually wrote like..this...i wont to exprsee how he is cuming back n makin her cum back tooo

aww i blushing reading ur coments..amn thnkuuu sooo much
lolz..jiya wala part tu i actully planned ones i read her coments...i love to see smiled on ur face yaar...thts so gr8 to know u all liked it

i wanna gave u tons of hugs for this coment...mera fever bhag gaya ...
but ya doent mean im not geting short coments after this ...oki...
thnk a looot n looot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drmaha

it was nice update...Star
finally nupur and mayank spend sum time...Wink
sasur damad conversation was awsome...LOLLOL

u should write sum special. sweet moments of togetherness for both of thm...SmileWink

loved it...Clap

how u feeling now?
hey sweet heart
thnks for liking
yup finally they r spending quality time
ohh hoo specail monets ..u knwo im on it ..wait kero ..besharm
thnks

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

you know i've got exam tomorrow and i'm reading this! well its too good to be wait for the exams to get finished. finally happy times are here in mayur's life.
n ya bst of luck for exams...study hard
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

see i told u na, no one can write Humour better than u..
aww love this sasur Damaad Conversation..
BeautiFul update Fiza..Awesome..
hey mona darling
thnku so much for such a huge compliment
glad u liked it

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahakmev

amazing
thnks One shotWink
drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Oye Hoye Fiza
it was too good and awsome update...
at least this one was tension free and a very happy shappy  update...
mayur ere so close - haye-----------Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and mayank is  too naughty yaar- kya kya karte hai...ROFL
i loved the relationship b/e may and his so called F-I-L...
they seems good firnds rather then- sasur and damat..ROFLROFL

after long time i feel happy to see my mayur
loved it so much janu
dil khush hogaya
very good update

Oye jaida tang maatkar hume- ye FF jaldi khatam karne k bare man soch bhi maat-samjhi???
mujhe mayur ki marriedlife enjoy karna hai...lol
so keep updating
and take care

thnks u soo much jani
gald u hit the right spot as it was just the revaval of bth of thm more of mayank
thy r good frnds more

ohhoo...married life enjoyy kerni hai..sharm kerly kuch tuu...yaar im too much enjying writng it...too..but it will cum to end..but yes im thinking of showing sum married life moents
lov ya tto three n four..aur bs

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi06

lovely updt dear
loved mayank & nd conv
waiting for the next updt..cont soon
thanks for the pm
thnks dear
gald u love there relation