Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNFF..ARDHANGNI.CH:22NOTE N LINK ON PG 148 (Page 131)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

chapter 21:

The night seems to be the longest  n sleep was far away from mayank'..his first night after his return to home will such he never thought'..with  the thought he came here was gone now'he just want to knw howz she'.he looked at his phone..n realized he even didn't call her after reaching here'he was so lost in his world'.tht forgots abt the person whom he is the whole world'..

He thought wht so knew ..his love has always been self fish n hers always selfless'..he took the phone n dail the other no'.he wants to do sumthing 'suthning for her''

SA: tu kya yeah thik ker rah hai  is waqt'kuch din rukh ja us ko sambhal ny tu day

Mayank: ab rukh tu zindagi kho do ga'pls maa mera sath doo'.

SA: im always with u dear always'.

'''''''

Nupur  was sleeping cudling her self'..it was morning but she didn't knew'after the heavy night she was so tired n torn of crying tht she went into slumber almost in the morning'.her sobs n hiscups where still there in between of her sleep'..she was taking deep breths to cover the brethlees crying session she has'

The door of her room open n a man entered'.with heavy n silent steps he went near her'.settling himself on his knees..he was absorbing her'.she was looking the same as he saw her last time he made her suffer'.yea it was mayank '.he came back as he did red a chapter in her diary '.wch says

Dekho mayank aj kitan ajeeb din hai'..aj woh din jo meri zindagi mein kahbhi aay ga ..asa mein ny soch bhi nhi tha'..aj tumhay andaza bhi nhi hai tum ny kis cheez per sign kiya'.jantay hai woh kiya tha'

Humara marriage certificate..

His heart stoped right there'his breth remain in his throat'.he was choking in shock n pain'

Kitni ajeeb baat hai na'aj se mein sirf tumhari hoon sirf tumahri'per asa mein bool bhi nhi sakti'.lolz'tumahin pata hai aj meri wedding night hai'.chalo baht jao..tumhi kahty thy na mein ghooght utho gi'utho tumahra'

He smiled when his tears where now nt stoping..

Dekha mil gaya mjhy ek stupid jis k naam mjhy se chor gaya'.per mein tum se kuch nhi mang rahi sach mein'.shayad tumhain kahbi pata bhi na chaly'.per mein is pal  ko cheena jati hoon'dil khol ker'.yeah ek kaghaz k piece mjhy kitna precious hai tum andaza bhi nhi kertay'.aj agar sab kuch thik hota tu 'shayd aj hum ek'..nhi mein tum se ko demand nhi kerna chti'.sirf tumhain khud per haq dayan chati hoon'

He still cant imagine the person lying in front of him is his wife'.his nupur'he slowly went up n set on the edge of bed'n kept looking at her with all the love he hold for her '.spreading  his hand lovingly in her hairs'.he just want to know the moment is real or not 'with just a touch she woke up with a jerk n fear

Nupur: ahh'she was breathing heavly n was looking blankly  at the figure in front of

Mayank: nupur

The voice was familiar but her mind n ear cant synchronized to register it as reality'.

Mayank: kyun'.kyun kiya tum ny yeah sab han'.why '.why u did tht much for me'.he just can saw surprised nupure rather thn shocked one

Sliding his hands lovingly on her cheeks..feeling her skin ..he cuped her face'wch made her shievr'..it was feeling sumthing different today'sumthing was ozzing out from his eyes'immense pain , joy , passion..guilt..so much combined tht it was difficult to figure out wht exactly he holds for her '..

Mayank: Why u feel so deeply for me whn I don't desrve even ur pity on me'.why nupur'.why u scarified ur whole life ur self for me'..

She was still looking at him cant just figure out wht he is saying n why'.

Mayank: asay kiya dekh rahi hoo'..he took out her diary'.n she closed her in regret n thn opened thm in shocked n looked at him'

Nupur: tumhin

Mayank: sab pata hai'.hann'..

Nupur: tu tum mjhy per

Mayank: his grip tighten 'don't u dare say tht im feeling pity on u '.dont u dare say tht for my feeling ..i know thy r not intense as ur'.but still '.he paused 'I feel same for u '..

She closed her eyes n let the fresh tears 'it seems like a life time she has spended to hear it'she cryed a bit louder n lower hr head'.he griped her face n tried to make her looke up'touching his forehead with her he too strt sheding sum tears'.her hands went up to her cheeks to hold his hands  as her'ages passed..n so as the hope of this

This feeling tht thy bth though thy will never feel'.from others warmth n affection 'but God did what HE shud'they had them self with them ..in them'holding them

Wiping off her tears'.wch were not stoping now..he slowly move forward to claim her his..hi only '..placing his lips on her forehead..making her gasp on the moment '.. her lost the grip on his hand with the shiver' n he kept lingering there for too long ..he him self doenst want the feeling to end'.doesnt wnt himself to be deattched from her'.

'..she tightly closed her eyes'.clutching her fist'.wht she was feeling was far beyond one can describe  his first love touch'was making her forgot her pains 'herself 'moving away he relectanly n slowly 'he  saw her eyes closed'he wiped off her tears'n she hugged him tight'nearing him more n more towards herself..tighting her arms around him''.he too tighting his grip n hide him self in her neck '.the moment was so serne for thm tht thy don't want it to end'.

Broking her aprt from himself'.he looked at her'who was still not looking at him'wch was making him restles'..he thought of cuming back to the way thy where

Mayank: laughed

She looked at him in between her hiccups n glared at him like a child

Nupur: hass kyun rahy hoo

Mayank: ms nupur bhushan'.u landed  with me'the stupid Sharma'.unbelievable'.he chuckled again n she smiled

Nupur: ya unbelievable'.

Mayank: tum ny tu pora plane banaya tha mjhy dump kerny ka haina'..

Nupur: she just said a word'.

Mayank: par pata nhi kasy mjhy pata nhi chla'ya shayd mein ny yaqeen nhi kiya'..u know if we walk back at our colloge days'how we were'.phir hum asay '.he laughed

N this time she joined him to n laughed with him

Nupur: deemagh karab hai na mera'.

Mayanj: aur nhi tu kiya'is stupid sharam k sath'u actually end up'haaa'tumhari kismet

Nupur: aur tumhari

Mayank: khush kismati '.

Nupur: stop acting so chessy

Mayaank: ya now v r actually acting'no no we r actually a chessy couple'..

Laughingly he took her in his embrace agin..stroke her hairs with one hand ..griping her with other 'he was just feeling her so close..he was busy moving his face n playing with her hairs with his lips..but suddenly he got sumthing   n broke aprt in excitement

Mayank: ary samrat ko bata tay hain'.woh tu itna khush hoga

The moment she ws losst so in his touch'.in his intimacy..she was not even able to register his words for a min'Her smile , her fear free mind'.choked'she just cant figure out wht to say n how to say'..as soon as she realized wht he has said'.she still donot know he knew she is her wife

though mayank ...in real knows evrything but he just want to know from her tht miracle tht has happened way before ''.

Edited by drfizaahmed - 06 May 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009geniuslibramangalorianMysteryTarannumsupriyamnfankomal991shonu631JaeeDevRathoreginny09Nirvrithiaysha1989Swaatiivalliyahmayur-ki-diwanikirti123gopi06kheya-mayur.SilentOceandrmahaBhawna_artiDhanakZcrazymayurian-firebird--Anila-Wings-of-FireSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92shruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Samira-sreevijayan--jiya--Faria.-PD-Maria.Silent.Dreamerannie07

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Fiza waiting u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
im on it ...just wait for half n hour

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah-Samira-Faria.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Cascade...

Haye - it was really a surprising update...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

yaar i didnt expect it...
really- mujhe ye nehi laga tha ki mayank ko itni jaldi sab kuch pata chal jayega...Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

thank u jana- yeee now mayank knw that nups is huis wife...DancingDancingDancing

awww mayur hug...HayeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

then mayu kissed on nups forehead- how sweet...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

wow loved it dear
it was totally mind blowing...

Mayu wanted to share this good news with sam

now i m really very tensed abt mayk--- he dont knw abt sam
jab use pata chalega tab kya hoga...??????Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

anyway awesome update jaanu
wonderful
too good
keep it up

Love Ya...

Edited by -Faria- - 06 May 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahdrmaha-Samira-drfizaahmed_TheJoker-

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
edited.

sorry Fiza, sorry for being late. actually i res d place n forgot.Embarrassed

m so silly.D'oh

bdw, beautiful update...so nice...n to touchy.

its really a very very gud update...finally mayank knws everything...abt nupurs unconditional love...her sacrifice...n also their marriage.

wow...feel so relieved.

loved mayur scene...u wrt it beautifullyClap

mayur hug...hayyyDay Dreaming...n mayank kiss on her forehead...so sweetDay Dreaming.

finally they are togetherDancingParty

chessy caupleLOL...lol...bt actually they r chessy caupleLOL

bt m still scare abt samrat...mayank still dint knw anythingOuch

jab usse pata chalega to kya hogaOuch

i dnt want to imagine mayank's situation...it llb so hearbreakingOuch

waiting for next update.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.

ps> Fiza, i didnt want to hurt u. actually i was just tried to pull ur leg. i knw its a very noble profession. people said, doctors r next to god. 
i dint tried to insult ur profession or hurt u.
m sorry...m very very sorry for that.
n i mean it.
i promise, it nt hapn again in future.
plz forgive me...m sorry.

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 09 May 2011 at 10:13am

drfizaahmed

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Edited...

@Fiza

it was sooo beautiful update...

I loved Mayur moments,their hug,their clossness...

loved the whole update

do continue soon

Edited by maria-soniarti - 08 May 2011 at 3:49am
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wao fizza that was really so beautiful
mayur Moments were lovely
u know whenever I end up reading your One update 
immediately i started waiting for the Next one
So i started Again
thanks for pm 
and cont soon

Edited by DhanakZ - 06 May 2011 at 1:51pm

drfizaahmed

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
nice update... par end mein main thodisi confused hoon... samrat aur mayank dono ko pata hai naa ki nupur is married to mayank... den who doesn't know?Confused

~jiya~

drfizaahmed

Go to top