Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Paper dance could have been better (Page 4)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
How is piya able to understand what Abhay is Thinking?
I mean he is a vampire having ability to read minds ,what about pia?
"Vampire effect" ?

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I agree to you..
It could have been more romantic!!
We could have some close dance and songs!! Embarrassed
Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
seriously itne karib hoke bhi itne door
arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
agreed @purva :-) They should have shown it better.. there I was sitting their with bated breath.. and what we get.. Ermm..could def. have been better, they wasted such a golden chance to show some progress in their physical n mental closeness.. It was a paper dance for god's sake.. not any daily day scene..**throwing my hands up in the air in frustration**LOLLOLLOL

But, purva I think, she is not deliberately trying to hurt him with her research and I don't think she would stop once he shows his feelings towards her.

Because, we both know he will still continue to deny his feelings later, even if he slips now and then, although u can see he has softened towards her without his knowing and he is being nice to her now and not rude and showing anger and hatred anymore.

He actually looks a bit helplessly indulgent to me, every time she tries to test him.. even though it is a question of his survival, he still cannot get him self to be totally mad at her or hate her or use any kind of force to stop her.. all he can think about is, what effect it will have on her rather than himself and what would happen to him.. all his thoughts r about her..Day Dreaming

I don't think there is anything he can do at this point to stop her from investing except for him to tell her the truth directly, which he never will unless forced to do so by her putting her life at risk..

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
First post ever:)

i was disappointed with the dance...expected lots more focus on abhiya:(...well...now its all in piya's hand....i dont care how she does it....keep investigating!! go piya...we wall know no one will find out anytime soon abt abhay beeing vampire except for piya....so if she tests him in front of ppl sometimes...be it.....want serious abhiya track started:)
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

First post ever:)

i was disappointed with the dance...expected lots more focus on abhiya:(...well...now its all in piya's hand....i dont care how she does it....keep investigating!! go piya...we wall know no one will find out anytime soon abt abhay beeing vampire except for piya....so if she tests him in front of ppl sometimes...be it.....want serious abhiya track started:)
Hi Jasmine, Welcome to forum.. since your first post..
I agree with you that she is only one who will / can find the truth about Abhay... I am not against that but she can change the way... It looks more to hurt him...
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

i liked today's episode but the paper dance could have been shown better.  Actually they were not dancing at all.. I did not see Abhay was dancing... he could have little bit dance but he was just satnding still.. He could have lift Pia in last round but they were just standing.. I know, due to Pia's investigation Abhay is upset.. but because of that whatever Misha and Panchhi tried efforts to bring them closer got little wasted.. I liked the scene between Kabir and Angad..
So from Abhiya point of view, it was kind filler episode but still was not bad.. May be I was expecting bit more... anyway over all good episode.. I hope Pia keep her investigation to herself, instead showing that one infront of everyone..
yes i also didn't liked....sirf dil main baat kar rahe thay
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushy107

same here
i ddnt like ydays paper dance

i was waiting to see him pick her up but no

but i must say kabir n aangad dd a mindblowing job

i was actually LAUGHING OUT LOUD hehe
Yes, the Kabir and Angad part was mindblowing.. I was laughing so hard when I saw they got selected .. they way Angad and Kabir were convencing Misha to change the partner.. was so funny.. and their dance, Angad was touching Kabir so that he wont fall off.. was hillerious...LOL
I just could not stop laughing the way they were dancing.. really amusing.. It was nice part and I enjoyed.. Abhay and Pia were showing very cold look... over all episode was good.. I hope next week we can see some nice progress in their love story...

Edited by purva_j - 09 January 2011 at 8:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index