Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Paper dance could have been better (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Even if we don't go that deep, kiranni, Abhay and a romantic, intimate dance with Pia?? Thats just out of his character! Its so not him! Chemistry and telepathy comes much later, right?Smile

But ya, the dance (which wasn't really a dance I can't deny that) did do a lot for them in the sense that at least Abhay opened up to his feelings so much!
agreed!!! even if we don't go too deep..romantic dance and all tht is soo not abhay....if they had shown him dancing like tht..i would have been like wat?? ..another discontinuity in the character..Ouch
bt thank fully tht did not happen...Smile 
yaa...the dance did do a lot for them and for us too..we got to know how abhay feels...it's so hard for me to understand him all the time..these telephathic conversations help a lot...abhay is one of those impossible to get type person...bt tht's why i love him even more..Embarrassed

Edited by kiranni - 08 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

agreed!!! even if we don't go too deep..romantic dance and all tht is soo not abhay....if they had shown him dancing like tht..i would have been like wat?? ..another discontinuity in the character..Ouch
bt thank fully tht did not happen...Smile 
yaa...the dance did do a lot for them and for us too..we got to know how abhay feels...it's so hard for me to understand him all the time..these telephathic conversations help a lot...abhay is one of those impossible to get type person...bt tht's why i love him even more..Embarrassed

Haha! I know what you mean. Abhay is an extremely tough character to understand and that's what makes him so intriguing and interesting to analyse!Smile
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
you all right.. I do understand, if he would have dance, it would have been out of character, as his character is shown as very tough.. But somehow I feels, the paper dance part might be not required this point. Even they were little, apart, this telepathic conversation would have been happened. Since they both are struggling their own emotions, no matter what, how close they will come, they will be apart. Because the their thoughts are currently different. One wants to find the Raaz and other wants to hide it.. because its painful...may be I expected , with paper dance, they both will forget whats going in their mind with each others closeness and Pia might stop investingating further or she will change her style of reaserch (not hurting Abhay.) Because her current way of finding out "whether Abhay is vampire" is more to hurt Abhay.
arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I know what u mean..  I understand  and agree with all others regarding their status of minds and Abhay not being the type to actually start juming around to dance...

but there still was a lot of scope to have shown some interesting scenes between Abhay and PiaTongue.. come on!!Wink  since the moment he met her, he has been touching her with some excuse or the other, either to man handle her or in helping her or whatever..LOL LOLLOLand here she was soo closeEmbarrassed and here, he has already lost his fight with his feelings for her enough to come to the party just to be close to her and he did not even think of bringing "t" to  use as a buffer..Day Dreaming

They could have shown her trying to fall off the paper and him reaching out to hold herDay Dreaming, and then the telepathic convo, him lifting her in his arms and so on..Blushing

Oh.. well.. I guess better luck next time.. I wonder what he will do now with T?Ermm Will he go along or expose her? and will Kabir get exposed too I wonder.. Now thnx to kabir, misha is again mad with abhay now..Unhappy

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya444

I know what u mean..  I understand  and agree with all others regarding their status of minds and Abhay not being the type to actually start juming around to dance...

but there still was a lot of scope to have shown some interesting scenes between Abhay and PiaTongue.. come on!!Wink  since the moment he met her, he has been touching her with some excuse or the other, either to man handle her or in helping her or whatever..LOL LOLLOLand here she was soo closeEmbarrassed and here, he has already lost his fight with his feelings for her enough to come to the party just to be close to her and he did not even think of bringing "t" to  use as a buffer..Day Dreaming

They could have shown her trying to fall off the paper and him reaching out to hold herDay Dreaming, and then the telepathic convo, him lifting her in his arms and so on..Blushing

Oh.. well.. I guess better luck next time.. I wonder what he will do now with T?Ermm Will he go along or expose her? and will Kabir get exposed too I wonder.. Now thnx to kabir, misha is again mad with abhay now..Unhappy

exactly ! I meant the same but could not write in same words..
yes there was bit better scop to shown something more interesting, not neccesary to show Abhay out of character to make him dance like others.. We all know from last few episodes, Abhay has developed more feelings for Pia and now he is not trying to make her hate. But he more cares for her and want to be always with her... Before he use to avoid Pia and make her jealous.. he kissed T infront of her in camp to make Pia jealous... but after camp trip, he has no control on his feeling, so I was expecting they could have shown some better scene , to make Pia understand that Abhay loves her now and that way she would have start more caring for him instead hurting him with her reaserch....

Edited by purva_j - 08 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arya444

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
yeah I wanted Abhay to lift Pia :(
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
yeahh ..agree with you.
Pookni Newbie
Pookni
Pookni

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

i liked today's episode but the paper dance could have been shown better.  Actually they were not dancing at all.. I did not see Abhay was dancing... he could have little bit dance but he was just satnding still.. He could have lift Pia in last round but they were just standing.. I know, due to Pia's investigation Abhay is upset.. but because of that whatever Misha and Panchhi tried efforts to bring them closer got little wasted.. I liked the scene between Kabir and Angad..
So from Abhiya point of view, it was kind filler episode but still was not bad.. May be I was expecting bit more... anyway over all good episode.. I hope Pia keep her investigation to herself, instead showing that one infront of everyone..
totally agreed!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index