Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Paper dance could have been better (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
^Dude whats with your font size? I can't even keep my eyes open, let alone read your reply!LOL

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^Dude whats with your font size? I can't even keep my eyes open, let alone read your reply!LOL
Sorry but i goofed at font selection
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Care to edit?Tongue

Edited by Chill_Out - 08 January 2011 at 11:30am
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VladDracula

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Care to edit?Tongue
There it's Edited.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
^Haha! Nice reply! :)
elle22 Groupbie
elle22
elle22

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I agree totally...........the dance thing had so much potential on the romantic front............and they wasted the whole thing in some fool hardy comedy. Unhappy
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I feel it wasn't the 'dance' which was important but the semi telepathic connection which was shown between the two, how both were fighting their inner turmoils. Pia was dealing with a confusing situation and Abhay with conflicting emotions. Yes, if you look at the dance aspect, there was nothing but you look from the character's PoV, I think a lot was shown. Just my opinionSmile
exactly chillz..you said it all.
actually i would have been surprised if abhay had danced...and as poca said in her post..you don't need them get physical or come close physically...their chemistry rocks even wen they are far away from each other..it was the connection and the telepathic conversation tht was imp..and if you look at it tht way..misha succeded in getting them close..at least progress happened from abhay's side..he is out of denial mode now..he agrees tht he can not stay away from piya...these conversations say a lot about abhiya especially abhay..sicne he is too good with hiding feelings..and we never know wat's goin on inside him..he sure feels a lot of things

Edited by kiranni - 08 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

I feel it wasn't the 'dance' which was important but the semi telepathic connection which was shown between the two, how both were fighting their inner turmoils. Pia was dealing with a confusing situation and Abhay with conflicting emotions. Yes, if you look at the dance aspect, there was nothing but you look from the character's PoV, I think a lot was shown. Just my opinionSmile
exactly chillz..you said it all.
actually i would have been surprised if abhay had danced...and as poca said in her post..you don't need them get physical or come close physically...their chemistry rocks even wen they are far away from each other..it was the connection and the telepathic conversation tht was imp..and if you look at it tht way..misha succeded in getting them close..at least progress happened from abhay's side..he is out of denial mode now..he agrees tht he can not stay away from piya...these conversation says a lot about abhiya especially abhay..sicne he is too good with hiding feelings..

Even if we don't go that deep, kiranni, Abhay and a romantic, intimate dance with Pia?? Thats just out of his character! Its so not him! Chemistry and telepathy comes much later, right?Smile

But ya, the dance (which wasn't really a dance I can't deny that) did do a lot for them in the sense that at least Abhay opened up to his feelings so much!

Edited by Chill_Out - 08 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index