India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Paper dance could have been better

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i liked today's episode but the paper dance could have been shown better.  Actually they were not dancing at all.. I did not see Abhay was dancing... he could have little bit dance but he was just satnding still.. He could have lift Pia in last round but they were just standing.. I know, due to Pia's investigation Abhay is upset.. but because of that whatever Misha and Panchhi tried efforts to bring them closer got little wasted.. I liked the scene between Kabir and Angad..
So from Abhiya point of view, it was kind filler episode but still was not bad.. May be I was expecting bit more... anyway over all good episode.. I hope Pia keep her investigation to herself, instead showing that one infront of everyone..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-anjalianjaliAminah007elle22TheMiaw000Koyelnaj7daisyluv--AROMAL--greenleaf007kaushiki9ffkhanozzyieNomaa.Befikrewida_dkmystery_

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I feel it wasn't the 'dance' which was important but the semi telepathic connection which was shown between the two, how both were fighting their inner turmoils. Pia was dealing with a confusing situation and Abhay with conflicting emotions. Yes, if you look at the dance aspect, there was nothing but you look from the character's PoV, I think a lot was shown. Just my opinionSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove--AROMAL---Doppelganger-kaushiki9wida

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Paper dance is supposed to be intimate but how can U portray that in a party filled with people. Plus i agree with Chillout. Its the connection made by both Abhay and Piya that counts. Just wish they made it last a little longer with more Abhiya moments. I do understand that this was a filler episode but Piya learnt something from todays epi. So long as there is something related to the plot its wat counts right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i agree with u dear they were not even dancing just standing from the start of the dance.... and yea abhay should have lift pia up just like angad did to kabir lolz... and today's epi had nothing to move the story further ...... i am kind of disappoint ... but not all the episodes are there for us to entertain.... 
Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hehe..
I also hoped that the dance was more intimate.. haha
But i still liked todays epi very mcuh!!!

x
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I agree that there is no dance and at first i'm also disappointed but then i remember its abhay and he never come close to piya easily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

I agree that there is no dance and at first i'm also disappointed but then i remember its abhay and he never come close to piya easily

@bold: Exactly! I think people were expecting a KaSu type romantic paper dance. That would've been so out of Abhay's character!
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
This is to all members who have replied to this post.This is the first show which although is based on a subject which emulates debate between people yet still the presentation and the screenplay displays an almost identical realistic side of Human Nature.Take any emotion displayed in any scene of the show whether it is Love,Hate,Anger,Jealousy,Regret,Suspicion,Pain,Sadness,Happiness,Elation,
Longing to name a few
Just name any emotion and you will find the portrayal of all this emotions to be realistic as they are portrayed in our daily life.For example take a look at Abhay and Piya  love scenes,although they are scenes acted out by two actors look 100% realistic unlike all of other ekta shows where  one can make out semblance of  staged performances by the actors of these shows.Either Vivian and Sukirti are phenomenal actors  or the show has an outstanding Creative Director and Director and the best television Cinematographer or there is something brewing between the lead characters.Whatever the reason one episode or lets say to be frank one silly dance sequence does not matter as long as the scenes which contain the essence of the show which is Love are enacted perfectly by Vivian and Sukirti as they have enacted them until now
ClapThumbs UpROFL
ROFLROFLThumbs Up

Edited by VladDracula - 08 January 2011 at 11:37am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index