Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

chikku n arohiz shadi

Poll Question: Will daddu agree to the marriage after the truth abt cheekuz jawani?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [10.71%]
16 [57.14%]
1 [3.57%]
8 [28.57%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey all,

wat u all think will happen in upcumingz weeks episodes..!!after daddu knowin the truth abt both arjun n cheeku now??
will he still take part in the weddin ceremony happily like before, or will he let this marriage take place???

dnt forget to hit the CM?? :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misssmilyPraniiAnjalii...xXx

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
YES!! because this story is always complicated even in thefirst season arohi got married to karan singh so yeh i think she'll marry him!
SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnandbipasha

YES!! because this story is always complicated even in thefirst season arohi got married to karan singh so yeh i think she'll marry him!

good point...i do agree...anythin can happen...aftr all its an ekta kapoor serial.,....bt lets hope for the best...
btw, in the first season she half got married to him......she neva actually got to marryin him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i m really not sure, KMH is so unpredictable even in being predictable hehe, though not immediately but i think KSA will play a major part to stop Cheeku and Arohi's wedding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ya pranii..so true..our KMH2 is unpredictable...yet so predictable...TongueEmbarrassed
i have a feeling the KSA will stop the marriage...n realise how much arjun loves arohi n what he did for her...i wud love 2 c a heart-to-heart between arohi n dadu...

Du_Nish

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Really Not Suure Confused
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I am really hoping he will not agree.   I wish he talks to all concerned ppl, Arohi, chiku and also with shefali , so he gets the insight of Arjun's real love. 

Du_Nish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Guys, meri bhavishyani se - No chikoo Arohi wedding - it will be stopped by Biji if not Kartar.

Well Arohi won't make a move but I am wondering if Shef will tell her that Arjun is lying and time for making her to realise all those words she said in the jungle scene.

I really need rocking Arohi back ;-)

MitEssH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index