India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Raj: Cause I gotta have faith

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Saw this on his profile...someone posted the link to this article...it came today I think...in Bombay Times supplement of TOI!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPIRITUAL QUOTIENT 
I constantly have God in my mind 

... and am a religious person,says television actor Raj Singh Arora 

From the moment I wake up in the morning to when I am off to sleep,there is conscious remembrance of God in my mind.Wherever I am,I constantly have God in my mind! I am a religious person.Religion in any format Hinduism,Islam or Christianity,makes us better individuals.Religion gives me my value system and my beliefs.It helps me remain strong in this complicated world.And most importantly,religion keeps me happy! 
I visit Vaishno Devi every three to four years.I am originally from Jammu and so feel that I owe a big favour to Mata Vaishno Devi,so I do visit Her every few years.On a regular basis,I try to visit Hanumanjis temple.I also try to visit Shivjis temple on Mondays and Shanijis temple on Saturdays.
I feel that one can focus his/her energy on a particular God at any given time! For me,Vaishno Devi is like my mother,Shivji like my father,and Hanumanji is like a friend.Depending on the situation,I go to the deity that is apt for the moment.Most often I turn towards my friend Hanumanji.Hinduism is one of the few religions that allows us to pick and choose.
I am superstitious but I use it to my convenience.I generally try to avoid black,as I have heard from many around me that black should be avoided.I like to spend a lot of time in solitude for reflection.I like to connect with my inner self and I do so every night,without fail.
I think people look towards finding the secret to a state of happiness very early in life.
For each individual its different! I had decided very early in life that the simpler your life is,the happier you will be.The more complicated the people around you,the more complicated situations you are in,the more unhappiness you are clouded by.So I would say be simple,be humble and be around simple people! 
As told to LA

COZ I GOTTA HAVE FAITH: Rai Singh Arora

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIMeekoleeseunggiloveuvcraziestfanFollowYourHeart-DulceMaria-kavya.b

-DulceMaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-DulceMaria-
-DulceMaria-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Have given up on religions since ages, i mean i dont get the idea of loving god binded by specific rules. So yeah, Religion for me nuthing but BS but loved Raj's interview esp the way he described his relationship wid different names of the same eternity.Really love it when someone sees God as his/her friend instead of ruler of the universe or creator. I mean we have the right to fight wid him to tell him off when things dont go according to our wishes and cry buckets out of pure love for him when after our big fite wid him he finally grants our wish accompanied by a divine msg and a magical miracle Blushing
Lolz once even i stopped wearing black coz someone told me its not compatible wid my zodiac sign, i was in science school back then and used to score very badly, so to improve my grades i stopped using black pens and wearing black clothes, i realised it much later that my abysmal grades were coz  my heart wasn't in science, so just follow your heart and life will become a rainbow wid every colour showering nothing but blessings Blushing
Natalie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top