India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I soo Love today episode

kay_123 Groupbie
kay_123
kay_123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I just laughed to day watching angad,kabir superb dance..Then tracker was at her best..i mean cooling herself using refrigerator...Oh God!!!!!...Angad and tracker made me laugh som uch today!.love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i also liked today's episode but the Abhiya scene was not that impactful..specially the paper dance. I thought it could have been better but it was not that great.. Actually they were not dancing at all.. I did not see Abhay was dancing... he could have little bit dance but he was just satnding still.. He could have lift Pia in last round but they were just standing.. I liked the scene between Kabir and Angad..
So from Abhiya point of view, it was kind filler episode but still was not bad..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kay_123

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
really agree dear...................loved the show angad kabir r sooooo funny
tracker part was very interesting...................

n most imp abhiya were awesomeEmbarrassed
kay_123 Groupbie
kay_123
kay_123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i too agree tht abhiya dance part was not good.....Half of the time they are talking(imaginary) in eachother eyes...hahaha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index