Posted: 13 years ago
ACTUALLY GUYS THIS WAS I FELT FROM TODAY HIS HEART BREAKING PERFORMANCE. ANY BODY IN THIS EARTH CANNOT SEE SUCH A GUY WHO BECOMES THE SOUL OF THE CHARACTER. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHETHER GURU COMES HERE SEE POSTS OR ANYTHING, BUT GURU BHAI THIS IS FOR UπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. OH GOD I HAVE NOT SEEN SUCH AN ACTOR IN MY LIFE TIME WHO PERFORMS WITH SO MUCH PERFECTION. SO THIS POST I DEDICATE TO MY GURU BHAI AND I AM REALLY PROUD TO BE HIS FAN.Edited by verode - 13 years ago
undoubtebly he is one of the greatest actors on tv currently!!..awesome performance in todayz epi!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i was awestruck by his performance today.....mind-blowing performance by guru...
Gurmeet is the undisputed king of tellyworld!πŸ€—He rocksssssssssssssssssssssss!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Couldnt agreed more.It was so brilliantly performed By GC that made me cry.And i must say it is so diff from the original way they portrayed Maan's character.Today they showed what an emotional n soft heart he is having.

The way he broke down with remorse is so diff from his previously sketched char.CVs have done praiseworthy job by doing so.And I hope when the baby will come into the show GC will prove again that he can portray the best Papa ever.....have you seen the love n affection his face reflected for the unborn child today?Mindblowing.

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Couldnt agreed more.It was so brilliantly performed By GC that made me cry.And i must say it is so diff from the original way they portrayed Maan's character.Today they showed what an emotional n soft heart he is having.

The way he broke down with remorse is so diff from his previously sketched char.CVs have done praiseworthy job by doing so.And I hope when the baby will come into the show GC will prove again that he can portray the best Papa ever.....have you seen the love n affection his face reflected for the unborn child today?Mindblowing.

i loved one thing ritu, normally they show the guy asking sorry for the girl, but here it is different, isnt it
actor par excellence  ----------- Best best , GC & DD Hats off to them.
Papa saying sorry to his baby! the most beautiful scene i have ever seen! it was believable and heartrending thanx to GC! Thank u Gurmeet for such a beautiful portrayal!  Bollywood actors or many other actors would have made it melodramatic but GC n DD gave a sensitive and touching scene. thank u guys and to Nissar too!
Originally posted by verode

i loved one thing ritu, normally they show the guy asking sorry for the girl, but here it is different, isnt it

Yeah thats so true Veena.They made him to say sorry to the Baby itself.That was unique way of showing his guilt .......
one of the most beautiful sequences of GHSP..and there have been many in GHSP...
I simply have no words to even spell out what we saw on screen today...Gurmeet was stupendous and that is a small word to describe the way he enacted the scene today....SpeechlessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘