Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... (Page 9)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

hi dew

hello aash 

who does yaar who does??????????

me still stuck there ...
 Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  
see dew u are the perfect teacher.....

got ur point aash ...

i was wonderingthe same thing.............and the way she draped was so pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

gud u 2 thought tht ... some one really needs to tell her how to wear it ...

yup.......as predicted by our secret CVLOLLOLLOL

yes ...agree LOLLOLLOL

i agree.sirf dara rahe hai.........

cent per cent

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

Loved the episode so much ... can't tell u all ...me in dream land ....don't want to come out of it ....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

LOL

i will send maan over to wake you up. Embarrassed

reena do send maan quickly plz ...me dying to meet him  .Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

but after that don't regret haan Wink... as i am not going to send him back ....LOL

I will only send him on one condition to you that you send him back to us after some time. How about that for a compromise. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

reena ok ... but whn will u send him back ... need to know tht first ... before i accept the condition ...LOL
Hima - how about you keep him for two months and then send him back to us. LOLLOLLOL  Do you accept the condition.

2 months ..... let me think ...LOL 

reena ... before i say yes ... want to know whn i can get him back ... & how many days u all will keep him with u all LOL
u girls r playing exchange-exchange pass-the-parcel game but Geet ne toh baazi maar li haiLOLROFL........ab Maan sirf uska hogaya hai hamesha ke liyeeeeeeeeeeeSmileWinkLOL..................i'm really happy for our pyaari GeetSmile par hum sabka sapna took gayaCryCryCry
sptrno - I am sure geet would not mind sharing maan with us for few months. LOLLOL

Hima - we all will keep him for two months as well so its fair to everyone. Now do you agree. Embarrassed.
hahhahaha Geet might not mind sharing her Maan but is Maan ready to be sharedLOLWinkEmbarrassed...............woh har waqt Geet Geet Geet karta rehta hai............bechara usne kitni intezaar kiya hai Geet ka aur ab jab use mauka mila hai Geet ke saath rehane ka aur kuch-Censored..........woh kisi aur ki taraf kyun dekhe gaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

aash did u not chk the thread u created today morning ... deepthi said she is willing to open the thread on sunday ... but she might need some help ...

so samata & aash ... just girls b prepared if deepthi can't open ... then c who can open ... i will join u all very late tomorrow ... as i have to go out ... 

I am happy to open a thread next week. Smile

so next saturday ... fixed reena will open ....
I have agreed with samata about next saturday. Hope you do not mind if the update is late. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Good night to all Crazies .

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@aash...

Hi crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

helloo ...
How mant dry eyes out there???????????CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

My eyes red crying crying n me looking like a bhooth!!!!!!!!!!1(coz my kajal n mascara smudged badly!!!!!) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

THE SKIT: what the@#@%##% was that??????????????????CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
Was that even supposed to resemble maaneets  love saga????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry Sorry CVs ''''''u made a joke out of our emotions''''..that was so pathetic an attempt that I just cudnt imagine I was watching GHSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Me very angry over it.i kno none of us wanted marjanie enacting maaneet.but the mockery shown ws too much to bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be funny???? Or was that supposed to be sensous or was it supposed to add some masala?????doesnt count either waz.i'm damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I vud go on n on..but don't want to waste my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

MAANEET: IS IT POSSIBLE TO BETTER PERFECTION??????????StarStar

Today they showed us it is'''''SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

CVs I forgive u the pathetic mockery just for this one scene''''''..Big smile

It was the epitome of perfection''''''.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GC n DD.u guys were mindblowing''''HugHugHugHug

Maans expressions during sngeet'''..he didn't notice anything.his tortured soul cud be glimpsed in his beautiful eyes'..maan was in so much pain n his dam had filled to bursting''he cudnt take it anymore n he broke down''.and we all with  him'''''CVs if that blooper over mom-baby can give us such a scene.than aapke hazaro bloopers maaf''''''..HugHug

We could read the pain n turbulence of maan'..the only time he came back to the present was on geets toach.otherwise he was lost in his own private hell from which he has no escap''he wantd to punish himself for his cardinal sin.and whats paining him more is that given the choice again maybe he will take the ssame decision''''.CryCryCryCry

He cannot meet his lobves eyes.coz he does not want her to read the humiliation in his'''

His tears''''''..oh my god''''..his sorry to khushi''''..this was so touchy'''..yaar me still cant over it'''''.

well written & agree ....

A DOUBT: was GC hugging a BD???? They didn't show them together!!!! They showed GC n DD'only faces''''.
wow ... yaar tujhe bhi wohi doubt ayan ... i 2 got the same doubt ... but realised that BD was not used ... it was DD only ..as per SBS .... & he did not touch her ... probably .... was just close to her ...or laid his hands around her ... camera tricks being used ... & he kissing her hand was also fake ... as he just kept her hands close to his lips &  did not even touch her hand with them ... as we all know his great problem ... hide & seek kae waqt tho problem nahin aathi ... par scenes kae waqt prob aathi hain ....(sorry off topicLOLbut had to come out LOL)

Geets hands left maans hand when he said..maine aapkimom ko dhoka diya hai..geets confused expressions'''..cant describe them yaar''''geet can see the torture in his eyes n she cant bear to see him in so much pain.she unconditionally forgives him.telling him that he IS THE BABYs DADDY''''''

We all went gaga over one tear'''''and today.he was just letting it all go''it was a sacred moment'..the perfect blend of love trust understanding pain repentance forgiveness hope regrets''an array of beautifully portrayed emotions'''''''.just loved it''..

well said Clap 

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sumona_mona28]Good night to all Crazies .[/QUOTE

mona .... gud night ...
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

sptrno  - you said that maan may not be ready to be shared with us because he is always thinking about geet. I am sure we all can make him change his mind.  LOLLOLLOL

aashluvsmaan - loved your comments.Clap I am not going to faint now as I want to do some bhangra with maan. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hima - sweet maan dreams Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top