Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... (Page 5)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@sptrno:  i think Manishshsaaaaaaaa is staring at Adi Sir.. he/she better not be staring at Maan, that too frm that angle LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

@hima: learn to share, dear... we also want Maan... so what we can do is, we can create a table... one night for each one of us.. on that night MSK will be solely belonging to that girl Big smile

ixuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ all crazies---- u can all have him one by one at nighht................ i'll keep him on all the DAYS...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

@reena ....

I loved today's episodeClapClapClapDancingDancingDancingDancing and hats off to GC and DD's acting. ClapClapClapClapClap They were superb and me will watch the episode again and again.LOLLOL  Maan looked so handsome in white sherwani and Geet so beautiful in red dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

me 2 yaar ... tht's y ... was in maan land .... arey mere sawal ka jawab de ...maan ko kitne din ke baad baejegi ...LOL

Dadi hugging maan and geet was so cute. Smile Geet was glowing while maan was still lost in his world and kept thinking about his decision.CryCryCry

You could tell geet was enjoying the show. Smile loool romeo could not get the pallu of arjun's head. I would have told him to leave it there. Loool loved the way romeo said maahhhhhiii ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maahi is background right ... how come romeo knows mahi ...again another assumption by my brain... tht every one knows abt their mahi mahi ... tht the BG score can be heard by the entire staff & family .... oh like DTPH ... dialogue ...lya mujhe violin sunayi daega .... idhar tho poora mahi mahi sunayi diya  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lool PREM LADAAI -  I would have called it their cats and dogs fight. ROFLROFL I loved the part where romeo says that Geet always used to be in maan's arms.  I am sure maan enjoyed having geet in his arms but just did not say it.  After all, who would not mind being in maan's arms. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool adi sir was the moderator of annie and arjun. He had to tell them to move when they were looking into each others eyes. ROFLROFLROFL

have to thank adi for tht ... he knows marjanie is the another name for torture so he spared us from tht ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Maan please look at Geet, me really felt so upset seeing maan so sad.  CryCryCryCry

I loved the way Dadi told Geet that it is up to maan to tell her what is upsetting him. ClapClapClapLoved the advice she gave geet. She is so lovely.ClapClapClap

Loved the way geet talked to maan and yey when she said that if he loves her, he should tell her what the problem is.CryCry I knew that he would tell Geet the truth now. Such a touching scene between them.  ClapClapClapClap

Aww, the way maan was talking to the baby was so heart breaking. Loved the way he asked for the baby's forgiveness. ClapClapClapClap Me cried when maan said that he would not be a good father.CryCryCry  Loved the way Geet sits down with him and wipes his tears.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Me was dancing with joy when Geet said that forgives him and does not think that he did anything wrong. Day DreamingDay DreamingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Loved the dialogue Geet said that the baby cannot have a better father than him. ClapClapClapClapTheir hug was so cute, it just showed how well they both understand each other and how their love has love has grown since they first met. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved the way Geet said that she loves him but the baby is very important to her as well. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart I understand the promise she took from maan to save the baby next time if anything happens to her. I don't want anything to happen to geet but as she is a mother her first priority is to save her baby.Smile

I think Maan also understood why Geet said that. SmileSmileSmile Yey maan is going to enjoy himself at the wedding now and their hug at the end was great.  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Me was so so so touched by their scene and words today. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Me dead already, I don't think I will survive until their wedding.

Uff, why did Sunday have to come. It seems such a long wait for Monday. CryCryCry

reena agree with all lines ... loved all parts ...Smile

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. Smile

thanks dear ... Smile

Sorry have no comments for annie and arjun as me still in dreamland over maan and geet. LOLLOLLOLLOL

me 2 same ... thy never make it to my post ... unless it is really necessary LOL
I have one question, which is when will we see the dream sequence Geet saw. Also how could the wedding be next thursday when maan is going to take a kasam to make the wedding happen in 12 days.Smile

OMG ... my entire family is asking me ... whn is tht dream scene gonna come on the one on the horse ... i just told then ... we too are dying to see that & then told them tht is shot only for the promo ... it will not come ...CryCryCryCry

looks like the sangeet was on jan 2nd ... as geet was in hospital on jan 1st ... & marriage is on jan 10 ...

coming to 12 day kasam ... sometimes articles are wrong too ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@aash: sharing is caring my dear *innocent*

nooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant have him during the days... Maan's days belong to one and only Maan ki Geet Manishshaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

hi crazies.....
what a wonderful and heartfelt episode.loved it to the core.
today's episode made me so emotionalCry
msk cried twice ...and that also for the baby cvs please no mc.

THERE WILL BE NO mC.WE ARE SURE.........
well to start with the skit was not so bad afterall.only the actors were not upto the mark.Ouch
anyway maan was feeling so guiltyCry even though the choice he made is the only choice anybody would have made in his place.his mind knows it but his heart is not ready to accept it.

i  liked and agreed with dadi today.no need for any third person in your and your life partner's life to sort any problems.good advice dadiClap

DADI IS A SMART LADY..LOVE U DADI.......

coming to one of the most bautiful scene in the world.....i cried and cried...when he said sorry baby..i can't be a good father because you are not part of me...oho...for me msk is the father of this child.....it does not matter whether he is the biological father or not.the baby is alive because of him......geet is right nobody can be a better father than him.how can anyone not love this man.ClapClapEmbarrassed

I AM SPEECHLESS AT BOTH OF THEM TODAY..... 
coming geet well i undersatnd why she asked msk to choose the baby over herself.any mother would do so......hima you are right no mu.i am proud of kudi today...so understanding.... and understood her man...
only she had the power to free him from the guilt...

arjun-annie scene well the scene was good but since annie cannot act the scene went for a toss.but what's new in itOuch

CAN WE KILL HER??? AND WAS ARJUN DANCING OR WHAT???DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

barry wonderful dialoguesClap
gc-dd what can i say you guys take my breath away.....hatts off to you for giving maaneetClap
arjun..okay
annie-still can't actOuch

well precap is dreamyTongue
waiting for monday.
hope you guys like my analysis ....

grt analysis dear.............

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

@aash: sharing is caring my dear *innocent*

nooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant have him during the days... Maan's days belong to one and only Maan ki Geet Manishshaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SORRY IXUUUU......................when it comes to maan............sharing is not in my dictionary..............
manishaa ko mai hanfle kar loongi...tu tension mat le.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@all crazies ....

well whn it is MSK ... do we all really want to share WinkLOL i doubt ...

but still bcoz u all are my fellow crazies ... i am giving u all the chance ...LOL

agree with ur chart thing ixx ...

plz  tell me how many of u all are in the line .... so that we can ... make a chart ... & see in 365 days ... whn our day will come ...

@ aash ... day means ... day & night both ROFLnot only day ...

Aash - how was the marriage ... did u enjoy ...Smile

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

wat an awesome episode.... loved it.. all touchy touchy scenes and GC AND DD were fab...
no doubt about it.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Geet's retro looks always and as usual cool...Maan dashing hottie of the universe in whiteDay Dreamingmaannnnnnn looks hot in everything n nothing!!!LOLLOLLOL
starting was cool me was crying for our state to bear AA romancing as Maaneet...really that comedy by romeo at that point was the only thing tat was bearable... thank god they dint go into details and romantic dialouge and kill us... i was soooooooo pissed yaar.kya mazaak bana diya unhone....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

uff AA romance in dimlight yuck....Angry Angry Angry Angry who asked for their scene....def not me!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadbade aaye humari acting karne wale..............

Geet laughing at wat they r performing ( me thinking wat mite have DD and GC think wen they saw AA performance ....)...........pehle eyelock to seekh lo.baki sab baad me!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan so so sad cudn't make himself enjoy poor soul... guilt consious killing him... finally he cudn't bear any more and left the place Geet  sensing something really terrible was going inside his head ... made to follow hubby...
.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Dadi's dialouge was awesome 100% true....Geet getting disturbed by dadi's words and dadi assuring her more thanassring consoling in way...
me loved dadi today............she gave us an example of why we love her....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OMG OMG OMG MAAN confession abt the difficult situation he faced directly  to the baby was sooooo heart touching.... lovely part done by GC....and DD reaction was A1....Maan cryingCry Crywas sooo hard to digest...Poor guy

Geet's promise of second time hapeing and he to choose baby is something fishy here.....me scratching ma head... wat r the cv's coming to say...nothing.dont even think it aarti.....AngryAngryAngry

Guys really i will have DEV , Meera and NT rather than AA....seriously guys....these three are soul of the show alsong with our all time super duper hit jodi .... 
LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top