Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
post updated craziesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

really.......the epi was full of emotions, love, understanding n sacrifice..........Day Dreamingfinally maan ke dil ka bhojh n maaneet ke beech ki misunderstanding dono clear ho gyi..........loved the talk b/w maan n baby......MSK is the best papa of this world....Hug but i cudnt see GC cryingCry.....i was also sobbing along wid him n my mom said.... kudiye!!! ki ho gya tainuLOL
hats off to GC n DD 4 such a wonderful acting!!!!Clap
but i was worried abt sumthing!!! geet asked maan to promise dat next tym if such situation cums he shud choose baby...n strangely maan agreedShocked.......is this a symbol of sum drastic change in future.....wat do u guys think???Confused

yes me 2 could not see maan crying ...
sashi ... this is the same answer wht i gave to mona ... plz read ...

reg the promise wht geet took ... my jaw fell too ... after hearing it ... but if u c a mom always wants tht the baby should be safe & does not care if anything happens to her ...

sashi don't worry abt tht much ...cv's are just trying to scare us with tht stupid dialogue ... as nothing of that sort will ever happen .... they will not kill the geese which lays golden eggs ... here the geese is GurTi jodi ... so don't worry ....

sashi don't spoil ur week of maaneet marriage which is on 13th .with this thought .. just enjoy sashi ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

@mona ... u r welcome dear Smile how's ur lappy ... is it fine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

I loved today's episodeDancing and hats off to GC and DD's acting. Clap They were superb and me will watch the episode again and again.LOLLOL  Maan looked so handsome in white sherwani and Geet so beautiful in red dress.Day Dreaming

they looked amazing... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming red and white really suits them...

GC & DD today u once again proved that u both are exceptional actors ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

You could tell geet was enjoying the show. Smile loool romeo could not get the pallu of arjun's head. I would have told him to leave it there. Loool loved the way romeo said maahhhhhiii ROFL

i laughed out loud when Romeo sang Maahiiiiiiiii ROFLROFLROFL  with Maan so sad & lost,it was good to see romeo, adi sir, pandeyji & even mArjAnie managing to bring some much needed fun in to the episode...

Lool PREM LADAAI -  I would have called it their cats and dogs fight. ROFLROFL I loved the part where romeo says that Geet always used to be in maan's arms.  I am sure maan enjoyed having geet in his arms but just did not say it.  After all, who would not mind being in maan's arms. Day Dreaming

i certainly wouldnt mind falling into Maan's arms Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan please look at Geet, me really felt so upset seeing maan so sad.  Cry

he was trying so hard not to show Geet that he was unhappy... when ever he realizes that shes watching him, he looks at her & puts a smile on his face Unhappy

I loved the way Dadi told Geet that it is up to maan to tell her what is upsetting him. ClapClapClapLoved the advice she gave geet. She is so lovely.ClapClapClap

Dadi is a gem... she is like us, u know... she also wants Maneet together forever... ever since she first saw Geet, she has had that 'armaan' in her heart to see Geet as Maan's wife..just like us LOL

Dadi is wise... she knows what happened to Maan, but she wanted Maan to tell Geet which is as it should be...

Loved the way geet talked to maan and yey when she said that if he loves her, he should tell her what the problem is.CryCry I knew that he would tell Geet the truth now. Such a touching scene between them.  ClapClapClap

Aww, the way maan was talking to the baby was so heart breaking. Loved the way he asked for the baby's forgiveness. Clap Me cried when maan said that he would not be a good father.CryCryCry  Loved the way Geet sits down with him and wipes his tears.Day Dreaming Me was dancing with joy when Geet said that forgives him and does not think that he did anything wrong. Dancing

Loved the dialogue Geet said that the baby cannot have a better father than him. ClapTheir hug was so cute, it just showed how well they both understand each other and how their love has love has grown since they first met. Day Dreaming

from the time Geet went to Maan's room till the last hug...i didnt know whether to cry or dance with happiness.. GC's expression while talking to baby were so amazing that i felt tears in my eyes... (even thinking about it now is tearing me up)... how can Maan ever doubt that he would be a good father... it so obvious that he already loves that baby sooo much... DD's expression when Maan was talking to baby and asking for forgiveness... when she at last realized why Maan was so upset... brilliant ClapClapClapClapClap (both DD & GC deserve Oscars for their performance tonight)

Geets speech after sitting infront of Maan... i was laughing and crying at the same time when she finished...

loved that everything is finally cleared up & Maan is once again smiling Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved the way Geet said that she loves him but the baby is very important to her as well. Heart I understand the promise she took from maan to save the baby next time if anything happens to her. I don't want anything to happen to geet but as she is a mother her first priority is to save her baby.Smile

none of want anything to happen to Geet ever again... and in a way i think that promise was assurance to all of us fans, from the CV's, that nothing will ever happen to the baby.. that baby wont ever be in critical danger again... i mean if baby goes to critical danger & if Maan has to decide again, according to this promise he would have no choice but to choose baby over Geet... and if Geet dies, how will this series continue Wink so high hopes that nothing will happen to baby againDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

I think Maan also understood why Geet said that. SmileSmileSmile Yey maan is going to enjoy himself at the wedding now and their hug at the end was great.  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Me was so so so touched by their scene and words today. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Me dead already, I don't think I will survive until their wedding.

i have been dead ever since Dadi said Maneet wedding will happen.. and having a blast in Maneet paradise
DancingDancingDancingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Uff, why did Sunday have to come. It seems such a long wait for Monday. CryCryCry

i seriously have no idea why Sunday comes except to torture us... but this Sunday is not going to bother me, cox im too lost in Maneet heaven to think about anything else Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. Smile

i still have my doubts about Hima being part of the CV team Wink most of her predictions come true.. yaar whats ur secret LOLLOL

Sorry have no comments for annie and arjun as me still in dreamland over maan and geet. LOL

they werent as annoying as before... but hated their dance sequence...

tonight Arjun reminded me of Abhay of PKYEK LOL with his black shirt, robotic body language & ofcourse running away from the girl & being confused as hell LOLLOLLOL

I have one question, which is when will we see the dream sequence Geet saw. Also how could the wedding be next thursday when maan is going to take a kasam to make the wedding happen in 12 days.Smile
right now, dont even want to think about it all..could be for once, CV's will make time fly in the series...instead of dragging 1 day into a week Wink so next week after sangeet, we will see attempted attacks again on Geet, & Maan taking kasam, & at last marriage on Thursday Wink

the precaps are so killing me... specially the one they showed at the end

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

Loved the episode so much ... can't tell u all ...me in dream land ....don't want to come out of it ....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

LOL

i will send maan over to wake you up. Embarrassed

reena do send maan quickly plz ...me dying to meet him  .Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

but after that don't regret haan Wink... as i am not going to send him back ....LOL

I will only send him on one condition to you that you send him back to us after some time. How about that for a compromise. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

reena ok ... but whn will u send him back ... need to know tht first ... before i accept the condition ...LOL
Hima - how about you keep him for two months and then send him back to us. LOLLOLLOL  Do you accept the condition.

2 months ..... let me think ...LOL 

reena ... before i say yes ... want to know whn i can get him back ... & how many days u all will keep him with u all LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
what is Maanisshhhhhaaaaaa staring at with so much enjoyment LOL
a bit off topic, but still....

Edited by ix2u - 08 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Hi crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

How mant dry eyes out there???????????CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

My eyes red crying crying n me looking like a bhooth!!!!!!!!!!1(coz my kajal n mascara smudged badly!!!!!) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

THE SKIT: what the@#@%##% was that??????????????????CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
Was that even supposed to resemble maaneets  love saga????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry Sorry CVs ''''''u made a joke out of our emotions''''..that was so pathetic an attempt that I just cudnt imagine I was watching GHSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Me very angry over it.i kno none of us wanted marjanie enacting maaneet.but the mockery shown ws too much to bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be funny???? Or was that supposed to be sensous or was it supposed to add some masala?????doesnt count either waz.i'm damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I vud go on n on..but don't want to waste my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

MAANEET: IS IT POSSIBLE TO BETTER PERFECTION??????????StarStar

Today they showed us it is'''''SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

CVs I forgive u the pathetic mockery just for this one scene''''''..Big smile

It was the epitome of perfection''''''.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GC n DD.u guys were mindblowing''''HugHugHugHug

Maans expressions during sngeet'''..he didn't notice anything.his tortured soul cud be glimpsed in his beautiful eyes'..maan was in so much pain n his dam had filled to bursting''he cudnt take it anymore n he broke down''.and we all with  him'''''CVs if that blooper over mom-baby can give us such a scene.than aapke hazaro bloopers maaf''''''..HugHug

We could read the pain n turbulence of maan'..the only time he came back to the present was on geets toach.otherwise he was lost in his own private hell from which he has no escap''he wantd to punish himself for his cardinal sin.and whats paining him more is that given the choice again maybe he will take the ssame decision''''.CryCryCryCry

He cannot meet his lobves eyes.coz he does not want her to read the humiliation in his'''

His tears………………..oh my god…………..his sorry to khushi…………..this was so touchy………..yaar me still cant over it…………….

A DOUBT: was GC hugging a BD???? They didn't show them together!!!! They showed GC n DD…only faces………….

Geets hands left maans hand when he said..maine aapkimom ko dhoka diya hai..geets confused expressions………..cant describe them yaar…………geet can see the torture in his eyes n she cant bear to see him in so much pain.she unconditionally forgives him.telling him that he IS THE BABYs DADDY………………

We all went gaga over one tear……………and today.he was just letting it all go……it was a sacred moment…..the perfect blend of love trust understanding pain repentance forgiveness hope regrets……an array of beautifully portrayed emotions………………….just loved it……..

to contiue...

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 08 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
aash HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top