Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... (Page 2)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I loved today's episodeClapClapClapDancingDancingDancingDancing and hats off to GC and DD's acting. ClapClapClapClapClap They were superb and me will watch the episode again and again.LOLLOL  Maan looked so handsome in white sherwani and Geet so beautiful in red dress.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Dadi hugging maan and geet was so cute. Smile Geet was glowing while maan was still lost in his world and kept thinking about his decision.CryCryCry

You could tell geet was enjoying the show. Smile loool romeo could not get the pallu of arjun's head. I would have told him to leave it there. Loool loved the way romeo said maahhhhhiii ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lool PREM LADAAI -  I would have called it their cats and dogs fight. ROFLROFL I loved the part where romeo says that Geet always used to be in maan's arms.  I am sure maan enjoyed having geet in his arms but just did not say it.  After all, who would not mind being in maan's arms. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool adi sir was the moderator of annie and arjun. He had to tell them to move when they were looking into each others eyes. ROFLROFLROFL

Maan please look at Geet, me really felt so upset seeing maan so sad.  CryCryCryCry

I loved the way Dadi told Geet that it is up to maan to tell her what is upsetting him. ClapClapClapLoved the advice she gave geet. She is so lovely.ClapClapClap

Loved the way geet talked to maan and yey when she said that if he loves her, he should tell her what the problem is.CryCry I knew that he would tell Geet the truth now. Such a touching scene between them.  ClapClapClapClap

Aww, the way maan was talking to the baby was so heart breaking. Loved the way he asked for the baby's forgiveness. ClapClapClapClap Me cried when maan said that he would not be a good father.CryCryCry  Loved the way Geet sits down with him and wipes his tears.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Me was dancing with joy when Geet said that forgives him and does not think that he did anything wrong. Day DreamingDay DreamingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Loved the dialogue Geet said that the baby cannot have a better father than him. ClapClapClapClapTheir hug was so cute, it just showed how well they both understand each other and how their love has love has grown since they first met. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loved the way Geet said that she loves him but the baby is very important to her as well. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart I understand the promise she took from maan to save the baby next time if anything happens to her. I don't want anything to happen to geet but as she is a mother her first priority is to save her baby.Smile

I think Maan also understood why Geet said that. SmileSmileSmile Yey maan is going to enjoy himself at the wedding now and their hug at the end was great.  Day DreamingDay Dreaming Me was so so so touched by their scene and words today. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Me dead already, I don't think I will survive until their wedding.

Uff, why did Sunday have to come. It seems such a long wait for Monday. CryCryCry

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. Smile

Sorry have no comments for annie and arjun as me still in dreamland over maan and geet. LOLLOLLOLLOL

I have one question, which is when will we see the dream sequence Geet saw. Also how could the wedding be next thursday when maan is going to take a kasam to make the wedding happen in 12 days.Smile

Edited by divareena - 08 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by divareena

Loved the episode so much ... can't tell u all ...me in dream land ....don't want to come out of it ....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

i will send maan over to wake you up. Embarrassed

reena do send maan quickly plz ...me dying to meet him  .Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

but after that don't regret haan Wink... as i am not going to send him back ....LOL

I will only send him on one condition to you that you send him back to us after some time. How about that for a compromise. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Loved that scene..Best one..
They were Phenomenal!
Hats offClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Loved the episode so much ... can't tell u all ...me in dream land ....don't want to come out of it ....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

reena do send maan quickly plz ...me dying to meet him  .Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

but after that don't regret haan Wink... as i am not going to send him back ....LOL

I will only send him on one condition to you that you send him back to us after some time. How about that for a compromise. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

reena ok ... but whn will u send him back ... need to know tht first ... before i accept the condition ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

LOL

reena ok ... but whn will u send him back ... need to know tht first ... before i accept the condition ...LOL
Hima - how about you keep him for two months and then send him back to us. LOLLOLLOL  Do you accept the condition.

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
really.......the epi was full of emotions, love, understanding n sacrifice..........Day Dreamingfinally maan ke dil ka bhojh n maaneet ke beech ki misunderstanding dono clear ho gyi..........loved the talk b/w maan n baby......MSK is the best papa of this world....Hug but i cudnt see GC cryingCry.....i was also sobbing along wid him n my mom said.... kudiye!!! ki ho gya tainuLOL
hats off to GC n DD 4 such a wonderful acting!!!!Clap
but i was worried abt sumthing!!! geet asked maan to promise dat next tym if such situation cums he shud choose baby...n strangely maan agreedShocked.......is this a symbol of sum drastic change in future.....wat do u guys think???Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hi my fellow crazies a big hug from meHugHug

Couldn't participate in the thread last night and couldn't wait for this morning to come and discuss yesterday's beautiful episode.

Thanks for the great post SamataSmile and so agree with all you said. The Maaneet skit was not bad except for the bad actors and the Maan's sadness. But it was so nice to see Geet atuned to all Maan's emotions.

I was very happy with Daadi's advice, beautifully said, that was a great moment between Daadi & Geet

Oh and atlast all our prayers were answered and our wishes came true. Maan confessed everything to Geet and what a beautiful touching confession it was I couldn't stop the tears. Loved Geet's reaction to it, it was perfect, her understanding, her replies, her reassurance to Maan and what she said on behalf of the baby I loved it. Couldn't have been better.

I also understand the promise she took from Maan, it's what every mother will do, after all she knows that couldn't be anyone better than Maan to take care of her baby if she's not there (God forbid)

Oh & how gorgeous she looked yesterday and our munda Maan was handsome as ever in white especially loved it when all the tension & hurt was cleared from his face.

Can't wait for Monday's episode, no Geet todayConfused atleast we have our Sunday thread to keep us happy (That was a great idea Ash)Smile

Edited by drdee142 - 08 January 2011 at 8:33pm

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Todays episode was fantastic and heart touching . I loved todays episode . Waiting for reapet episode . Maan's conversation with the baby was really heart touching . Maan with tears  Oh my God ! ! I felt bad . But I am happy for ended this track . Hima your prediction come true .  I can't understand one thing  . Geet said that agar phir se aisa condition aya to apne Baby ko chunna . Khushi me dukh ka chaya . Hope Cvs will not use this in future .Maaneet's ka dance . Precap dekh ke maine itna khush hua pucho maat . Ye Sunday vi na kaise jayega . Now I hate Sunday . Mahi viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey mona .... yes loved to day's episode ... maaneet were the best luved them so much ...

thnks mona ... i knew the cv's will not do any such thing not at this stage after the mafi nama episode ... tht's Y in varsha's post also i told her the same & whn deepthi asked me Y I am so confident i asked her to read the post I made ...& also told her tht ....tht's wht my heart says ...& whn my heart says something about maaneet it is correct most of the time ...

most important thing - their love has crossed tht stage  of MU ... there will b no MU in between them in future ...

reg the promise wht geet took ... my jaw fell too ... after hearing it ... but if u c a mom always wants tht the baby should be safe & does not care if anything happens to her ...

mona don't worry abt tht much ...cv's are just trying to scare us with tht stupid dialogue ... as nothing of that sort will ever happen

mona don't spoil ur week of maaneet marriage which is on 13th .with this thought .. just enjoy mona ....

Thank you Hima for encourage me .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top