Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... (Page 14)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

gud morning crazies ... hope u all have a great day ...will catch u all later on ... enjoy & keep rocking ... me got to go now ... bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all crazies ....

well whn it is MSK ... do we all really want to share WinkLOL i doubt ...
 i know...LOL
but still bcoz u all are my fellow crazies ... i am giving u all the chance ...LOL
thanx yaar...

agree with ur chart thing ixx ...

plz  tell me how many of u all are in the line .... so that we can ... make a chart ... & see in 365 days ... whn our day will come ...
 uuh, i think maybe when everyone is accounted for, we wont get our hands on MSK even once a year, as im sure there would be more than 365 girls here who want to get their hands on him.. LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@ divareena

@ ix2U

I agree with both Reena and Ijjat, Hima you are definitely part of the CV's team, kyun chupke chupke, hamari jasoosi karti ho aur jaake phir apni team ko report karti hoLOLLOL Girl you and your prediction, maan gaaye apko, I was just telling my husband the same thing about you yesterday.

You are too good, I wish your SR predictions come true tooWink

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hi crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

How mant dry eyes out there???????????CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

My eyes red crying crying n me looking like a bhooth!!!!!!!!!!1(coz my kajal n mascara smudged badly!!!!!) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

THE SKIT: what the@#@%##% was that??????????????????CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
Was that even supposed to resemble maaneets  love saga????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry Sorry CVs ''''''u made a joke out of our emotions''''..that was so pathetic an attempt that I just cudnt imagine I was watching GHSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Me very angry over it.i kno none of us wanted marjanie enacting maaneet.but the mockery shown ws too much to bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be funny???? Or was that supposed to be sensous or was it supposed to add some masala?????doesnt count either waz.i'm damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I vud go on n on..but don't want to waste my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

MAANEET: IS IT POSSIBLE TO BETTER PERFECTION??????????StarStar

Today they showed us it is'''''SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

CVs I forgive u the pathetic mockery just for this one scene''''''..Big smile

It was the epitome of perfection''''''.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GC n DD.u guys were mindblowing''''HugHugHugHug

Maans expressions during sngeet'''..he didn't notice anything.his tortured soul cud be glimpsed in his beautiful eyes'..maan was in so much pain n his dam had filled to bursting''he cudnt take it anymore n he broke down''.and we all with  him'''''CVs if that blooper over mom-baby can give us such a scene.than aapke hazaro bloopers maaf''''''..HugHug

We could read the pain n turbulence of maan'..the only time he came back to the present was on geets toach.otherwise he was lost in his own private hell from which he has no escap''he wantd to punish himself for his cardinal sin.and whats paining him more is that given the choice again maybe he will take the ssame decision''''.CryCryCryCry

He cannot meet his lobves eyes.coz he does not want her to read the humiliation in his'''

His tears??????..oh my god????..his sorry to khushi????..this was so touchy???..yaar me still cant over it?????.

A DOUBT: was GC hugging a BD???? They didn't show them together!!!! They showed GC n DD?only faces????.

Geets hands left maans hand when he said..maine aapkimom ko dhoka diya hai..geets confused expressions???..cant describe them yaar????geet can see the torture in his eyes n she cant bear to see him in so much pain.she unconditionally forgives him.telling him that he IS THE BABYs DADDY??????

We all went gaga over one tear?????and today.he was just letting it all go??it was a sacred moment?..the perfect blend of love trust understanding pain repentance forgiveness hope regrets??an array of beautifully portrayed emotions???????.just loved it??..

to contiue...

Well said Ash, Is it possible to better perfection; well GC & DD keep doing it over & over again.

Loved the Maaneet scene & agree it made up for the mockery of your favourite AA's Marjani sceneLOL (Don't kill me)ROFL

sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ All Crazies

Sabke sab kya balte hai  naughty naughty naughty. Agar ghar me isi baare me kissi ko pata chale to kya hoga . Shudarjao sab . Maan ne haam logo ka kya haal bana dia . Sabke sab fida ho gaye.

jab pyar kya tho darna kya Wink
we all love MSK so much that we dont care what anyone thinks or says... WinkLOLLOL
LOLLOL
and we love to be naughty LOL

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

@hima: learn to share, dear... we also want Maan... so what we can do is, we can create a table... one night for each one of us.. on that night MSK will be solely belonging to that girl Big smile

ixuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ all crazies---- u can all have him one by one at nighht................ i'll keep him on all the DAYS...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I think we will just have to do a timetable for all us to share ROFLROFLROFLROFL

reena whose gonna prepare it ...
I am happy to prepare the schedule and then we all can consultation on the timeteableROFLROFL

Make sure you add my name & can I bribe you to add extra time for meWink 

Edited by drdee142 - 08 January 2011 at 9:50pm

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

@all crazies ....

well whn it is MSK ... do we all really want to share WinkLOL i doubt ...
 i know...LOL
but still bcoz u all are my fellow crazies ... i am giving u all the chance ...LOL
thanx yaar...

agree with ur chart thing ixx ...

plz  tell me how many of u all are in the line .... so that we can ... make a chart ... & see in 365 days ... whn our day will come ...
 uuh, i think maybe when everyone is accounted for, we wont get our hands on MSK even once a year, as im sure there would be more than 365 girls here who want to get their hands on him.. LOLWink

Oh but first choice to the Crazy Incredibles, toh kaam se kaam we'll get atleast one day and then will have to dream the remaining 364 daysLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. Smile

i still have my doubts about Hima being part of the CV team Wink most of her predictions come true.. yaar whats ur secret LOLLOL

@ixx ...

if i am one among them ... u all should b happy isn't it LOLas u all will get to know abt the future episodes ...LOLLOLLOL 

according to my best friend I am the booth of the cv'sLOL .... coz ...

whn ever she has any doubt on any particular episode she asks me wht will happen next & i tell her ... appx .... thn she used to tell me tht's the reason i ask u ... coz i can't wait till it airs ...Smileand she is not a member of IF ... asked her to join ... but she is quite busy ...

i know.. thats why i want with all my heart for u to be part of the CV team... we are so happy to have u in our lives WinkLOL

either u are one of the CV's or ur best fried is right... u are the booth of CV's... LOL

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top