Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... - Page 11

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

Hi my lovely craziesπŸ€—β€οΈ

I'm soooooooooooooo happy😊πŸ₯³..........I'm in MAANEET paradise imagining MAANEET with their cute angel Khushi...........how blissful adorable touchy cute lovely dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜  πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Oh me too......😍😍

MAANEET at their emotional best.........perfect sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally agree, both of them outdid themselvesπŸ‘

Maan sooooooooo heartbroken in his room😭😭😭..................Maan has broken a promise for the first time.......a man who only knows to keep promises............loved the way Geet understood from Maan's teary eyes that something is killing her Maan from inside and she can't see her Maan like this anymore...........loved the way Geet used reverse psychology if u truly love me then Maan plzzzzzz tell me.......i want to give u my shoulder atleast once Maan😭😭😭...............
Maan papa talk with his baby awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how adorable can anything get πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ......papa saying sorry to his baby and baby's mommy😭😭😭..............loved the way how Maan touched their baby and hugged Geet..........Maan epitome of unconditional and selfless love and care calling himself selfish........how noble can any man get.......the way he bowed down in front of his Geet........ he could not even look into Geet's eyes..........v all know Maan never chose his heart Geet over his heartbeat Khushi..........him saying Geet's name was just a relfex action but still Maan torturing himself sooooooooo much........while Maan was pouring his heart out releasing all the heavy burden pain and guilt Geet's heart was aching soooooooo much today.............today her tears were only for her Maan.............seeing how Maan has punished himself for no fault of his Geet comforting him soothing all his pain with her angelic touch awwwwww...............Geet saying baby ki mama ne papa ko maaf kar diya par baby apse naazar hai kyunki aapne kaha woh apka ansh nahi hai.........mein jaanti hu agar yeh apka ansh hota toh bhi aap yehi faisla karte..............Geet darling loved how much u know understand and have faith in Maanβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘...............Geet Maan apse acha papa koi nahi ho sakta...........Khushi is a blessed child to have mama and papa like Geet and Maan πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ .......................For Maan his Mishti's words were like a melody to his ears and the balm which soothed his aching heart which was broken into zillion pieces..................Now once Geet has forgiven him he felt like he is the most luckiest person on this planet so now he promises his Geet that he will enjoy each and every shaadi ki rasam with his Geet so that they can cherish it forever😊😊😊😊😊😊😊...................

Oh so true Khushi is really blessed to have a papa & mama like Maaneet. Thanks Geet for healing Maan and relieving him of his pain. Love both of you😊

I just felt like writing something not sure if it makes senseπŸ˜†...................Remember MAANEET' fountain scene.......Once Maan told Geet that until now he never used to take anyone' help as by taking help he is letting the other person see his weakness.......this shows before Geet came in his life he had built such a dark and strong castle around him so that others would not use and misuse his achaayi and his feelings but now that Maan trusts his Geet so much....first time he is pouring his heart out.......he is the same man who used to hate tears and feelings but now in front of his Mishti he can cry like a baby just like Geet cries like a baby in pain and fear as seen in the scene in Hoshiyarpur  (Geet babaji ne mere zindagi mein sirf akelapan aur imtihan hi lika hai to which Maan hugs her and tells her tum akele nahi ho Geet mein hu tumhare saath hun hamesha), the conference room (Geet tells everything about her dreadful past to Maan-the first person who won her trust to such an extent that usne apni peechali zindagi ko Maan ke same ek khuli kitab ki tarah rakh diya), the night when Geet exposes Dev-NT and the way Geet hugs Maan as she knew only her Maan can relieve her of all the pain fear tears and thorns in her rose-like heart) and also after NT' attempt to kill Geet and MAANEET' baby MAANEET' hug in outhouse where Maan comforted his Mishti awwwwwwww so adorable and touchy.................All I'm trying to show is that eventhough Maan and Geet have experienced betrayal trust-being broken so many times by others, MAANEET now have found true soulmates in each other..........Maan and Geet have so much faith and trust in each other even infinity is not the word to express the level............they r so sure that each other would never misuse their weakness or their goodness like how others have done in each other' past..........so they portray their trueself to each other and only each other...........seeing MAANEET's faith, trust, care, love, divinity, purity and magic now everyone would wish that kaash har Maan ko uski Geet aur har ek Geet ko uska Maan mil jaaye....right girls?!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜

Very well said Spee, the strong Maan who hated emotions breaking down and crying & Geet the emotional girl who Maan had to take care & comfort everytime being the strong one reassuring and comforting Maan. How love has changed these two. They will always be there for each other, each taking up whatever role is necessary to make their other half happy........love Maaneet

So guys now Divine Magical and Dreamyyy MAANEET's happy times can't wait for their Dream Wedding πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ .......................mahi mahi ki mahi veπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š

GC and DD were mindblowing amazing fantabulous perfectly portrayed each and every emotion have no words to praise them............GC and DD at their emotional best it was a perfect sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Today's emotional scene was such that even a heartless or pathar dil insaan ki
 aankhe bhi bar aati.....right guys?!

Also today i really want to thank cvs for showing that between two people level of trust and understanding can be to such a level where infinity is also a small word to show that levelπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also loved Dadi-Geet talk that humsaya aur humsafar ke beech mein kisi teesre ki zaroorat nahi padni chahiye............loved dadi todayβ€οΈπŸ‘..............dadi telling Geet Maan tough only from outside but his heart is soft sensitive.............v all know dadi he has a golden heart and now it belongs to Geet and i guess even usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Me too, this was something I so didn't expect and was really pleasantly surprised.😊

Marjaani not much to say but while they acting i could not stop laughingπŸ€£πŸ˜†...............i just imagined that i'm watching some random story..............i did not imagine the skit as MAANEET love story....eternal saga because nobody can be like our dear MAANEET😊😍😍

I liked Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Pandeji and Manisha dancing.....it was fun!!!😊

Me too.....😊

Precap-how r v all going to wait until mon?!.............

Just few lines for lovely MAANEET-

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gay ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET forever ❀️

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein😊

Wow Spee loved the above lines, so beautifully said......wow aap toh Shaayra bhi ho😊

Hi Spandana.β€οΈπŸ€—.......loved your post my replies are in purple

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: divareena

I will only send him on one condition to you that you send him back to us after some time. How about that for a compromise. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey what about me, I want my turn too.........Hima don't forget to wear your Geet outfit when Maan comesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

gud morning crazies ... hope u all have a great day ...will catch u all later on ... enjoy & keep rocking ... me got to go now ... bye

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@all crazies ....

well whn it is MSK ... do we all really want to share πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i doubt ...
 i know...πŸ˜†
but still bcoz u all are my fellow crazies ... i am giving u all the chance ...πŸ˜†
thanx yaar...

agree with ur chart thing ixx ...

plz  tell me how many of u all are in the line .... so that we can ... make a chart ... & see in 365 days ... whn our day will come ...
 uuh, i think maybe when everyone is accounted for, we wont get our hands on MSK even once a year, as im sure there would be more than 365 girls here who want to get their hands on him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

drdee142 thumbnail
@ divareena

@ ix2U

I agree with both Reena and Ijjat, Hima you are definitely part of the CV's team, kyun chupke chupke, hamari jasoosi karti ho aur jaake phir apni team ko report karti hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Girl you and your prediction, maan gaaye apko, I was just telling my husband the same thing about you yesterday.

You are too good, I wish your SR predictions come true tooπŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hi crazies''''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

How mant dry eyes out there???????????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My eyes red crying crying n me looking like a bhooth!!!!!!!!!!1(coz my kajal n mascara smudged badly!!!!!) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THE SKIT: what the@#@%##% was that??????????????????🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
Was that even supposed to resemble maaneets  love saga????????????????😑😑😑😑 Sorry CVs ''''''u made a joke out of our emotions''''..that was so pathetic an attempt that I just cudnt imagine I was watching GHSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Me very angry over it.i kno none of us wanted marjanie enacting maaneet.but the mockery shown ws too much to bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be funny???? Or was that supposed to be sensous or was it supposed to add some masala?????doesnt count either waz.i'm damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!1😑😑😑😑😑

I vud go on n on..but don't want to waste my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

MAANEET: IS IT POSSIBLE TO BETTER PERFECTION??????????⭐️⭐️

Today they showed us it is'''''😊😊😊😊😊

CVs I forgive u the pathetic mockery just for this one scene''''''..πŸ˜ƒ

It was the epitome of perfection''''''.😳😳😳

GC n DD.u guys were mindblowing''''πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Maans expressions during sngeet'''..he didn't notice anything.his tortured soul cud be glimpsed in his beautiful eyes'..maan was in so much pain n his dam had filled to bursting''he cudnt take it anymore n he broke down''.and we all with  him'''''CVs if that blooper over mom-baby can give us such a scene.than aapke hazaro bloopers maaf''''''..πŸ€—πŸ€—

We could read the pain n turbulence of maan'..the only time he came back to the present was on geets toach.otherwise he was lost in his own private hell from which he has no escap''he wantd to punish himself for his cardinal sin.and whats paining him more is that given the choice again maybe he will take the ssame decision''''.😭😭😭😭

He cannot meet his lobves eyes.coz he does not want her to read the humiliation in his'''

His tears??????..oh my god????..his sorry to khushi????..this was so touchy???..yaar me still cant over it?????.

A DOUBT: was GC hugging a BD???? They didn't show them together!!!! They showed GC n DD?only faces????.

Geets hands left maans hand when he said..maine aapkimom ko dhoka diya hai..geets confused expressions???..cant describe them yaar????geet can see the torture in his eyes n she cant bear to see him in so much pain.she unconditionally forgives him.telling him that he IS THE BABYs DADDY??????

We all went gaga over one tear?????and today.he was just letting it all go??it was a sacred moment?..the perfect blend of love trust understanding pain repentance forgiveness hope regrets??an array of beautifully portrayed emotions???????.just loved it??..

to contiue...

Well said Ash, Is it possible to better perfection; well GC & DD keep doing it over & over again.

Loved the Maaneet scene & agree it made up for the mockery of your favourite AA's Marjani sceneπŸ˜† (Don't kill me)🀣
ixxu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ All Crazies

Sabke sab kya balte hai  naughty naughty naughty. Agar ghar me isi baare me kissi ko pata chale to kya hoga . Shudarjao sab . Maan ne haam logo ka kya haal bana dia . Sabke sab fida ho gaye.

jab pyar kya tho darna kya πŸ˜‰
we all love MSK so much that we dont care what anyone thinks or says... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and we love to be naughty πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

I am happy to prepare the schedule and then we all can consultation on the timeteable🀣🀣

Make sure you add my name & can I bribe you to add extra time for meπŸ˜‰ 
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail

Oh but first choice to the Crazy Incredibles, toh kaam se kaam we'll get atleast one day and then will have to dream the remaining 364 daysπŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. 😊

i still have my doubts about Hima being part of the CV team πŸ˜‰ most of her predictions come true.. yaar whats ur secret πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ixx ...

if i am one among them ... u all should b happy isn't it πŸ˜†as u all will get to know abt the future episodes ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

according to my best friend I am the booth of the cv'sπŸ˜† .... coz ...

whn ever she has any doubt on any particular episode she asks me wht will happen next & i tell her ... appx .... thn she used to tell me tht's the reason i ask u ... coz i can't wait till it airs ...😊and she is not a member of IF ... asked her to join ... but she is quite busy ...

i know.. thats why i want with all my heart for u to be part of the CV team... we are so happy to have u in our lives πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

either u are one of the CV's or ur best fried is right... u are the booth of CV's... πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 9 10 11 12 13
Next