Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... - Page 10

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sptrno

hahhahaha Geet might not mind sharing her Maan but is Maan ready to be shared๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...............woh har waqt Geet Geet Geet karta rehta hai............bechara usne kitni intezaar kiya hai Geet ka aur ab jab use mauka mila hai Geet ke saath rehane ka aur kuch-๐Ÿคฌ..........woh kisi aur ki taraf kyun dekhe ga๐Ÿ˜‰

spandana geet wil not mind she agreed ... she told me ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tazeen_29

VERY well said geet is gradually becoming MAANs strenght,really agree what has written about them so far, now I think CVs should show more of dadis character,like her all through.LUV THE WAY SPTRNO HAS ANALYSIS HOW MAANEETs RELATIONSHIP GREW .They again took our hearts.

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—.......btw I'm Spandana....nice meeting u๐Ÿ˜Š
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divareena

I am happy to prepare the schedule and then we all can consultation on the timeteable๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ok go ahead & prepare ... & give geet double the time ... thn wht we will get  ๐Ÿ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

spandana geet wil not mind she agreed ... she told me ๐Ÿ˜†

haha then i don't mind......jab Maan ki Geet raazi toh hum kya kar sakte hai......poor Maan Geet aur hum sabke beech mein phas gaya....dadi said shaadi ke baad Geet teri dhulayi karegi par Maan ko kya pata tha Geet ke saath hum sab bhi kyunki Geet ke saath hum sab free hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ 
dewdropred thumbnail

bye bye ... my dear crazies ... me going night night ... off to bed .... ๐Ÿ˜ŠC U all tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š

divareena thumbnail
Good night and sweet dreams to all crazies. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sptrno thumbnail
All my crazies..........had a rocking time again tonight!!!.............sleepy now gn sweet MAANEET dreams๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode was too gud, i cldnt stop my self watching all Maan and Geet scenes again and again, they did fantastic job, i felt really bad when Gurmeet cried and that scene in the bedroom was really touchy, and also loved the way Dadi explained to Geet that they shld bring any 3rd person to their life, well done Dadi, and guys seriously i didnt like the way Arjun and Annie did the skit, they werent able to show Maaneet lifestory at all, they werent gud at all,No one can step into the shoes of Maan and Geet, only Gurmeet and Drashti can step into Maan and Geet's shoes, they r fabulous in their roles, iam really outta words, love our Maaneet a lot and i loved the way Gurmeet said that u have no idea how u made me relaxed after she said baby's mom forgave him and also when she said that baby also forgave hima nd baby knows that he is only and always the BEST DAD :), Overall, loveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd todays episode, cant wait till Monday, iam really exicted to watch Maaneet's performance, hope sunday goes  fast :) Edited by Tiharika - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

wat an awesome episode.... loved it.. all touchy touchy scenes and GC AND DD were fab...

Geet's retro looks always and as usual cool...Maan dashing hottie of the universe in white๐Ÿ˜

starting was cool me was crying for our state to bear AA romancing as Maaneet...really that comedy by romeo at that point was the only thing tat was bearable... thank god they dint go into details and romantic dialouge and kill us... 

uff AA romance in dimlight yuck....๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก who asked for their scene....

Geet laughing at wat they r performing ( me thinking wat mite have DD and GC think wen they saw AA performance ....)

Maan so so sad cudn't make himself enjoy poor soul... guilt consious killing him... finally he cudn't bear any more and left the place Geet  sensing something really terrible was going inside his head ... made to follow hubby....

Dadi's dialouge was awesome 100% true....Geet getting disturbed by dadi's words and dadi assuring her more thanassring consoling in way...

OMG OMG OMG MAAN confession abt the difficult situation he faced directly  to the baby was sooooo heart touching.... lovely part done by GC....and DD reaction was A1....Maan crying๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญwas sooo hard to digest...Poor guy

Geet's promise of second time hapeing and he to choose baby is something fishy here.....me scratching ma head... wat r the cv's coming to say...

Guys really i will have DEV , Meera and NT rather than AA....seriously guys....these three are soul of the show alsong with our all time super duper hit jodi .... 

I agree Aarthi, the only thing bearable in the Maaneet skit was Romeo.

Dew I agree it was so funny to see Romeo & the dupatta scene, made the AA scene bearable.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that Maan made it a point to let Geet know what was happening about her and the unborn child and he was so disturbed and now before the wedding he cleared all that

I hope they show him bonding with the baby in Geet's womb and take her for Lamaze classes once she is near the completion of the term and get loads of stuff to keep Geet and the baby happy before it come into the world.
I am sure Maan Singh Khurana will make a good dad !