Crazieincredibles.......mom dad baby union... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

aash did u not chk the thread u created today morning ... deepthi said she is willing to open the thread on sunday ... but she might need some help ...

so samata & aash ... just girls b prepared if deepthi can't open ... then c who can open ... i will join u all very late tomorrow ... as i have to go out ... 
Originally posted by dewdropred

aash did u not chk the thread u created today morning ... deepthi said she is willing to open the thread on sunday ... but she might need some help ...

so samata & aash ... just girls b prepared if deepthi can't open ... then c who can open ... i will join u all very late tomorrow ... as i have to go out ... 
I am happy to open a thread next week. 😊

Originally posted by divareena

sptrno - I am sure geet would not mind sharing maan with us for few months. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hima - we all will keep him for two months as well so its fair to everyone. Now do you agree. 😳.

reena i agree 2 months each ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maan bechara draupadi ban gaya ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

or even 1 day per person .... πŸ˜†

OMG ... wht will happen ... we all are so gone cases now ...πŸ˜†
@aash thanks dear...well how did the wedding party went.by chance you did not mistake the bride and the groom for geet and msk na...πŸ˜†
@spandana....yep msk is simply dreamy and we are all fighting to be with him....such despos.....

@sumona....thanks dear and my name is samata.

@ixx...thanks for the pic dear.

@hima....thanks dear.yep i am definitely on the line for msk.....no wonder our husbands hate geet....πŸ˜†

I am happy to open a thread next week. 😊

so next saturday ... fixed reena will open ....

I loved today's episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and hats off to GC and DD's acting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They were superb and me will watch the episode again and again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Maan looked so handsome in white sherwani and Geet so beautiful in red dress.😍😍😍😍 my dil went hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmmseeing maan.........😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dadi hugging maan and geet was so cute. 😊 Geet was glowing while maan was still lost in his world and kept thinking about his decision.😭😭😭geet was looking the perfect blushing bride.....😍😍😍😍

You could tell geet was enjoying the show. 😊 loool romeo could not get the pallu of arjun's head. I would have told him to leave it there. Loool loved the way romeo said maahhhhhiii 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i think that was the only good part in the whole skit!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑  

Lool PREM LADAAI -  I would have called it their cats and dogs fight. 🀣🀣 I loved the part where romeo says that Geet always used to be in maan's arms.  I am sure maan enjoyed having geet in his arms but just did not say it.  After all, who would not mind being in maan's arms. 😳😳😳😍😍  me want to be in maans arms too as ixu said....😍😍😍

Loool adi sir was the moderator of annie and arjun. He had to tell them to move when they were looking into each others eyes. 🀣🀣🀣

Maan please look at Geet, me really felt so upset seeing maan so sad.  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I loved the way Dadi told Geet that it is up to maan to tell her what is upsetting him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Loved the advice she gave geet. She is so lovely.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the way geet talked to maan and yey when she said that if he loves her, he should tell her what the problem is.😭😭 I knew that he would tell Geet the truth now. Such a touching scene between them.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww, the way maan was talking to the baby was so heart breaking. Loved the way he asked for the baby's forgiveness. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Me cried when maan said that he would not be a good father.😭😭😭  Loved the way Geet sits down with him and wipes his tears.😍😍😍😍 Me was dancing with joy when Geet said that forgives him and does not think that he did anything wrong. 😍😍

we knew it wud happen as this ....dew predicted aur uska prediction galat nahi hota.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Loved the dialogue Geet said that the baby cannot have a better father than him. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Their hug was so cute, it just showed how well they both understand each other and how their love has love has grown since they first met. 😍😍😍😍😍geet know how to give him peace...she can read himlike an open book...so she cleared his doubts n fears,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Loved the way Geet said that she loves him but the baby is very important to her as well. 😍😍😍❀️ I understand the promise she took from maan to save the baby next time if anything happens to her. I don't want anything to happen to geet but as she is a mother her first priority is to save her baby.😊

I think Maan also understood why Geet said that. 😊😊😊 Yey maan is going to enjoy himself at the wedding now and their hug at the end was great.  πŸ˜πŸ˜ Me was so so so touched by their scene and words today. 😍😍😍 Me dead already, I don't think I will survive until their wedding. are yaar fir maan ke saath bhangra kaun karega????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uff, why did Sunday have to come. It seems such a long wait for Monday. 😭😭😭

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. 😊

Sorry have no comments for annie and arjun as me still in dreamland over maan and geet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have one question, which is when will we see the dream sequence Geet saw. Also how could the wedding be next thursday when maan is going to take a kasam to make the wedding happen in 12 days.😊
@dew- deepti can open tom night after 10............. i was thinking that we shud open it on sunday mornings.coz we want to discuss on sunday..........na.............

waht say guys???

latest by 10 india time..........

@rena....fine....which day?????
Originally posted by dewdropred

hello fellow crazies ...hi dew

Loved the episode so much ... can't tell u all ...me in dream land ....don't want to come out of it ....😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  
who does yaar who does??????????

today not at all in a mood to write .... just want to read what u all write πŸ˜† & reply to that ...πŸ˜† 

yes what i expected did happen ... no MU between geet & maan ...

loved the dialogues between geet & dadima ...

Dadima dialogues were so correct ... wht ever may B the reason never let anything or anyone come in between you & your life partner ... tht is a very basic thing in a relationship .... but very very important too ... if u have any doubts ... clear them ... never wait ... if u don't get answer once ... try again ... try again ... till u succeed .... never stop trying ...  
me remember the story of spider & king on try again ... which i read ... in my moral science class ...
see dew u are the perfect teacher.....

geet convicing maan tht .... he was correct was bound to happen ... by wht  the cv's are trying to show us ... tht their love is out of this world ... & nothing can break them apart ...

By the way ...

Why was that annie wearing that dress for sangeet ... I thought it was geet's dress ... Ab annie kae paas sangeet ka dress bhi nahin tha ki who geet ka dress pehan rahin thi ... I wanted to see that dress on geet ... It's not fair cv's ... she put that on geet's head like a ghunghat & then wore it herself ... she played geet's role in the skit ... does not mean that she is geet  & wear the dress that geet was supposed to wear ....

i was wonderingthe same thing.............and the way she draped was so pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

Finally maan broke just as expected & geet did console him as expected ... I am not at all surprised ... as this was expected from them or rather say geet for understanding maan so well ....

yup.......as predicted by our secret CVπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as their relationship has grown so much that ... now there is no place for any MU .... in between them .... geet will prove herself that she is maan's strength ... she did prove herself today ....

if geet did not do that ... he will never come out of it ...& would become pagal just bcoz of his guilt ... he would again throw himself into darkness & would never want to come back .... but geet knows him so well tht a blink of his eye will tell her ... wht he is feeling ...

Face is the Index of Mind .... holds gud for both maan & geet ... their both faces tell their true state of mind

GC & DD .... gud job ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

girls reg - geet taking promise from maan abt the future ... no need to worry ... as the cv's are just trying to scare us ... thy are taking us for a ride & better no one takes that ride ...
i agree.sirf dara rahe hai.........

as i am going to enjoy maaneet's shadi ... so will be busy in that ... so not taking that flight of future ... tht select the baby over me ...πŸ˜† enjoy girls marriage on 13th ...
 πŸ‘

will continue

Hima ' CVs showed the scene as how you predicted. The minute I read the update, I thought of you. 😊

i still have my doubts about Hima being part of the CV team πŸ˜‰ most of her predictions come true.. yaar whats ur secret πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ixx ...

if i am one among them ... u all should b happy isn't it πŸ˜†as u all will get to know abt the future episodes ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

according to my best friend I am the booth of the cv'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... coz ...

whn ever she has any doubt on any particular episode she asks me wht will happen next & i tell her ... appx .... thn she used to tell me tht's the reason i ask u ... coz i can't wait till it airs ...😊and she is not a member of IF ... asked her to join ... but she is quite busy ...

My laptop is slow today again......i guess it is also in MAANEET paradise so cursing me for disturbing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....................

My dear crazies❀️......

I love all your analysis........everyone' is awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..................seeing how much v analyse each and every MAANEET expression, scene, emotion, their costume, their background music, whether BD used or not each and everything about them............i seriously know for sure that none of us have done so much analysis or evaluation of any theory in school college or universityπŸ˜†.............now i have a plan v all shud open MAANEET Dream University/OfficeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.......It will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!.......v all watch lovely and divine MAANEET and come on GF to meet our dear MAANEETIANS and share our feelings and thoughts about our beloved Jodi...................v all enjoy doing this others' don't have to force us to do all thisπŸ˜†...............infact even if others try all methods to make us think or do something not related to MAANEET v will never do itπŸ˜†.............v have truly gone crazy.............am I the only one here who has crossed all limits of paagalpan, obsession, addiction or r u all crazies with me?!.........i know i have gone off topicπŸ˜†.......

Also @all crazies............tum sab log bechare Maan ki izzat lutne pe kyun tule huye ho.....use apni Geet ke saath SR tak pavitra rehan do yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@aash.............even i loved that scene everytime i see it i cry😭😭😭😭😭

@ix2u.......yea Manishaaaaa better be looking at Adi Sir warna uski khair nahiπŸ˜†

@aash and hima........thanks sweetheartsπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—