Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what is Maanisshhhhhaaaaaa staring at with so much enjoyment πŸ˜†
a bit off topic, but still....

Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi crazies''''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

How mant dry eyes out there???????????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My eyes red crying crying n me looking like a bhooth!!!!!!!!!!1(coz my kajal n mascara smudged badly!!!!!) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THE SKIT: what the@#@%##% was that??????????????????🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
Was that even supposed to resemble maaneets  love saga????????????????😑😑😑😑 Sorry CVs ''''''u made a joke out of our emotions''''..that was so pathetic an attempt that I just cudnt imagine I was watching GHSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Me very angry over it.i kno none of us wanted marjanie enacting maaneet.but the mockery shown ws too much to bear!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that supposed to be funny???? Or was that supposed to be sensous or was it supposed to add some masala?????doesnt count either waz.i'm damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!1😑😑😑😑😑

I vud go on n on..but don't want to waste my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

MAANEET: IS IT POSSIBLE TO BETTER PERFECTION??????????⭐️⭐️

Today they showed us it is'''''😊😊😊😊😊

CVs I forgive u the pathetic mockery just for this one scene''''''..πŸ˜ƒ

It was the epitome of perfection''''''.😳😳😳

GC n DD.u guys were mindblowing''''πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Maans expressions during sngeet'''..he didn't notice anything.his tortured soul cud be glimpsed in his beautiful eyes'..maan was in so much pain n his dam had filled to bursting''he cudnt take it anymore n he broke down''.and we all with  him'''''CVs if that blooper over mom-baby can give us such a scene.than aapke hazaro bloopers maaf''''''..πŸ€—πŸ€—

We could read the pain n turbulence of maan'..the only time he came back to the present was on geets toach.otherwise he was lost in his own private hell from which he has no escap''he wantd to punish himself for his cardinal sin.and whats paining him more is that given the choice again maybe he will take the ssame decision''''.😭😭😭😭

He cannot meet his lobves eyes.coz he does not want her to read the humiliation in his'''

His tears………………..oh my god…………..his sorry to khushi…………..this was so touchy………..yaar me still cant over it…………….

A DOUBT: was GC hugging a BD???? They didn't show them together!!!! They showed GC n DD…only faces………….

Geets hands left maans hand when he said..maine aapkimom ko dhoka diya hai..geets confused expressions………..cant describe them yaar…………geet can see the torture in his eyes n she cant bear to see him in so much pain.she unconditionally forgives him.telling him that he IS THE BABYs DADDY………………

We all went gaga over one tear……………and today.he was just letting it all go……it was a sacred moment…..the perfect blend of love trust understanding pain repentance forgiveness hope regrets……an array of beautifully portrayed emotions………………….just loved it……..

to contiue...
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
ixxu thumbnail
aash πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ix2u

what is Maanisshhhhhaaaaaa staring at with so much enjoyment πŸ˜†
a bit off topic, but still....

hahaaaaa🀣🀣🀣...............u tell us what u r staring at?!............i guess u will find ur answer thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@aarthi

wat an awesome episode.... loved it.. all touchy touchy scenes and GC AND DD were fab...

Geet's retro looks always and as usual cool...Maan dashing hottie of the universe in white😍

starting was cool me was crying for our state to bear AA romancing as Maaneet...really that comedy by romeo at that point was the only thing tat was bearable... thank god they dint go into details and romantic dialouge and kill us... 

agree with u arti .... i too was happy tht thy stopped with 2 scenes ... as i could not bear mArjAnie trying to be maaneet ...

yes i like abhishek ... & always loved his acting ... he is very gud in showing the expressions ... specially has very gud comic timing ...

uff AA romance in dimlight yuck....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ who asked for their scene....

no one ... it's certainly not req... so we can delete it from our memory ...
Geet laughing at wat they r performing ( me thinking wat mite have DD and GC think wen they saw AA performance ....)

I guess thy might have thought ... thy were faking the smile .... & from inside crying just like us ....
Maan so so sad cudn't make himself enjoy poor soul... guilt consious killing him... finally he cudn't bear any more and left the place Geet  sensing something really terrible was going inside his head ... made to follow hubby....

Dadi's dialouge was awesome 100% true....Geet getting disturbed by dadi's words and dadi assuring her more thanassring consoling in way...

OMG OMG OMG MAAN confession abt the difficult situation he faced directly  to the baby was sooooo heart touching.... lovely part done by GC....and DD reaction was A1....Maan crying😭 πŸ˜­was sooo hard to digest...Poor guy

Geet's promise of second time hapeing and he to choose baby is something fishy here.....me scratching ma head... wat r the cv's coming to say...

arti read my ans... to mona ... it's in 1st page itself ... not going to write it again ...it's in page 3 also ... attn ... sashi/sakshi ....

Guys really i will have DEV , Meera and NT rather than AA....seriously guys....these three are soul of the show alsong with our all time super duper hit jodi .... 

thy r gud ... but will depend on the actors wish to come back ... these were 10000000 better than mArjAnie ....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

2 months ..... let me think ...πŸ˜† 

reena ... before i say yes ... want to know whn i can get him back ... & how many days u all will keep him with u all πŸ˜†

u girls r playing exchange-exchange pass-the-parcel game but Geet ne toh baazi maar li haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£........ab Maan sirf uska hogaya hai hamesha ke liyeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..................i'm really happy for our pyaari Geet😊 par hum sabka sapna took gaya😭😭😭
ixxu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

hahaaaaa🀣🀣🀣...............u tell us what u r staring at?!............i guess u will find ur answer thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

me looking at MSK, obviously πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
when MSK is in frame i cant look anywhere else 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi crazies
i like all of your analysis
they are wonderful.but again if is not letting me click the like button.
i have completed my take in page 1.
spandana ..msk is looking awesome in the pic.
hima ....not fair dear.you can't have msk all by yourself...think about us dear.....

ixxu thumbnail
@hima: learn to share, dear... we also want Maan... so what we can do is, we can create a table... one night for each one of us.. on that night MSK will be solely belonging to that girl πŸ˜ƒ
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

me looking at MSK, obviously πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
when MSK is in frame i cant look anywhere else 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

me too dear....πŸ˜‰