India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Disgrace to the modern woman!! (Page 4)

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I would say it is disgrace to a family and all members who addresses themselves as an educated, prosperous and respectful. All so called intellectual people like Sid, vandana have not even once questioned that how can someone suddently turned into 'pagal.' secondly, have they forgotten the hatred of Chanchal for Nivi. Both mother and son very well know the extent to which Chnachal can go. It is adisgrace to womanhood where women like DM, vandana,  divya and HL refuses to use their own brain and easily get manipulated.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandakhilhavids08celestaeshelly_nair

Spot Goldie
Spot
Spot

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

I would say it is disgrace to a family and all members who addresses themselves as an educated, prosperous and respectful. All so called intellectual people like Sid, vandana have not even once questioned that how can someone suddently turned into 'pagal.' secondly, have they forgotten the hatred of Chanchal for Nivi. Both mother and son very well know the extent to which Chnachal can go. It is adisgrace to womanhood where women like DM, vandana,  divya and HL refuses to use their own brain and easily get manipulated.
Yes, when do the rest of the family step up and stand up for what is right?

Whose family allows one member to suddenly decide someone is mad and manipulate them all?

And does Bauji know of this at all??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandakhilhacelestaecherrypansy

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

you are absolutely right !! ...What a shame!!! no excuse for their behaviour!! i was very dissappinted in the entire lot and totally pissed of with Keshav too!!
See we see many cases where Girls face difficulties in their lives but she should always be able to count on her parents!!
If a father cannot do anything for his child when he or she is in difficulty then what is the point of samskaar and culture etc!! that is why i feel CCBM is really putting me off by showing all these unrealistic portrayal of relationships and betrayal by loved ones...so much of negativity is uncalled for!!

Siddharth and BHoopat rai sood are supposed be the business magnets dealing with people and making important decisions But...they are just dummies in their home and CC is everything.....We are not fools to just go on taking this crap!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_naircherrypansy

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

To Ts:Thanks for making this topic.Clap
I agree with the TS to some extent here.And at the same time I feel completely for what she has wrote.Thank God,I have stopped watching CCBM from 3 days now.
Yes, crying is not a sign of weakness.But in this scenario it is showing the triumph of the wrongdoers.Why is it always the female lead needs to fail 100 times and then succeed for just a minuteErmm.It is becoming really frustrating.
I am also not liking this plot esp., the part where Nivi is made to feel low of her mother!
Bani ,you are saying that Nivi will emerge stronger from this.That's well and good, but a Maha episode focusing just on a woman's disability is too much for me too take.
Angry

I am very disappointed
Disapprovewith CCBM creative and I have lost interest in watching it .
Triumph of evil...thats it!! that really needs to end..High Time.....i really earnestly wish they dont show more of this Nivi madness track !!
You know what..The cts will do whatever they feel is right to get TRPs!! you wont believe it ...My MIL loves to see all this drama in serials..She is an old timer and she has suffered as ayoung  bahu so she can relate to NIvis torture ...ConfusedShe never used to watch earlier. now she is a regularLOL.maybe the CTs are targetting Oldergeneration for TRPs COz the younger generation really cannot relate to this kind of drama but still watching it only becoz of its attractive leads!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Originally posted by Love.NivRen

Dude.
Everyone cries and feels helpless at times, but it doesnt mean we arnt strong, it just means that we need to unload. Its completly human to cry and feels weak, even the strongest people have breakdowns. And sometimes and nivis character needs is someone who can hold us and tell us that its all going to be fine at the end of the day and that they would never let you go. What else does a girl need ey ;) looool x
You did not understand m y point at all..Dude!! definitely i am not against crying!! i too cry when pained..when sad etc..what i am against is the helplessness they are portraying!! It is very disturbing to show such kind of baseless hatred and torture ..all targeted towards the female protoganist and the evil winning and smirking off and the woman is almost always helpless!! For how long should we just take it all in!! i mean they must show her stepping up and brave up to the situation !! She keeps counting on others to help her out ......which sort of questions the intelligence of todays women!! women in todays world manage home...inlaws ..work....kids.....finance and are known to bemuch stronger than men mentally!! it has been proven that a womans emotional quotient is much higher than men....In such times where women walk almost ahead of men in many fields and her wounded spirits from the old age autrocities and discrimination have been successfully overcome ...Watching such pathetic..feeble representation of women does not look right!!!
Once twice....its OK but all the time...No ways!!
Nivi was shown to be sensible ..almost singlehandedly she would manage the whole house ...she is very calm composed and level headed...this kind of behaviour where she is getting so desperate and is incapable of totally defending herself is what puts me off and does affect the viewers mind in a negative way!!

Very well said!! This serial is definitely becoming a disrace to the woman of today! I have been waiting for the emergence of a stronger Niveditha and also a cleverer one...One who by now should have easily guessed that CC wants her out of Virens life at any cost...she has herself admitted it!! And she could be behind all these happenings...Cts could have atleast shown her pondering about CC being the stalker..instead she goes and blames Siddharth!!Confused
She has implicit faith in God and that it self is enough for her to give back to chanchal!! she could have argued with CC and all of them in acomposed manner ..held her ground and threatened to call Viren!! CC would have just got scared..she is scared of Viren!!If they had shown something in those lines i would have been happy yesterday to have watched the maha epi!!

Women are definitely stronger than men dear !! so they have really come along way now and to expect them to enjoy such torturous deeds on a woman....is really demeaning!!

Edited by kavianand - 09 January 2011 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index