Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Disgrace to the modern woman!! (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Nivi is only a disgrace to the modern woman because she has not found her voice yet. When CCBM began we saw a young girl who was shy and socially awkward to the point that she was afraid of going out and interacting with strangers. If you take that into consideration, then Nivi has grown and evolved and become somewhat assertive. Although I too want Nivi to tell CC, HL, PB, and YD off and just walk away from it all, she can't because despite all of the hardship she faces she cares about building relations instead of breaking them. Too many life altering events have taken place for Nivi in a short span of time and she is trying to adjust to these changes despite the obstacles in her path, thus it's not a wonder that she feels helpless and hopeless at times, especially this week. However, once Nivi is able to feel secure with Viren and their love is reciprocated, I feel that Nivi will become stronger.

Also, we need to keep in mind that even women who live in cities are held back by their families and not given the freedom of choice. We can't say that this type of treatment only happens in the villages.

@bold: I dont think strength comes like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

birdi0518 Newbie
birdi0518
birdi0518

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

i am very sad and disturbed and i want to crushed all sood excepet grandfather

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhavids08

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by asyadada

Nivi is only a disgrace to the modern woman because she has not found her voice yet. When CCBM began we saw a young girl who was shy and socially awkward to the point that she was afraid of going out and interacting with strangers. If you take that into consideration, then Nivi has grown and evolved and become somewhat assertive. Although I too want Nivi to tell CC, HL, PB, and YD off and just walk away from it all, she can't because despite all of the hardship she faces she cares about building relations instead of breaking them. Too many life altering events have taken place for Nivi in a short span of time and she is trying to adjust to these changes despite the obstacles in her path, thus it's not a wonder that she feels helpless and hopeless at times, especially this week. However, once Nivi is able to feel secure with Viren and their love is reciprocated, I feel that Nivi will become stronger.

Also, we need to keep in mind that even women who live in cities are held back by their families and not given the freedom of choice. We can't say that this type of treatment only happens in the villages.

@bold: I dont think strength comes like this.

@Bani: strength does come when you know that there is someone who believes in you 100% and stands by you and helps you grow as a person. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhacelestaezarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

Dude.
Everyone cries and feels helpless at times, but it doesnt mean we arnt strong, it just means that we need to unload. Its completly human to cry and feels weak, even the strongest people have breakdowns. And sometimes and nivis character needs is someone who can hold us and tell us that its all going to be fine at the end of the day and that they would never let you go. What else does a girl need ey ;) looool x

totally agree wit u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenzarmeeno

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Dude.
Everyone cries and feels helpless at times, but it doesnt mean we arnt strong, it just means that we need to unload. Its completly human to cry and feels weak, even the strongest people have breakdowns. And sometimes and nivis character needs is someone who can hold us and tell us that its all going to be fine at the end of the day and that they would never let you go. What else does a girl need ey ;) looool x
You did not understand m y point at all..Dude!! definitely i am not against crying!! i too cry when pained..when sad etc..what i am against is the helplessness they are portraying!! It is very disturbing to show such kind of baseless hatred and torture ..all targeted towards the female protoganist and the evil winning and smirking off and the woman is almost always helpless!! For how long should we just take it all in!! i mean they must show her stepping up and brave up to the situation !! She keeps counting on others to help her out ......which sort of questions the intelligence of todays women!! women in todays world manage home...inlaws ..work....kids.....finance and are known to bemuch stronger than men mentally!! it has been proven that a womans emotional quotient is much higher than men....In such times where women walk almost ahead of men in many fields and her wounded spirits from the old age autrocities and discrimination have been successfully overcome ...Watching such pathetic..feeble representation of women does not look right!!!
Once twice....its OK but all the time...No ways!!
Nivi was shown to be sensible ..almost singlehandedly she would manage the whole house ...she is very calm composed and level headed...this kind of behaviour where she is getting so desperate and is incapable of totally defending herself is what puts me off and does affect the viewers mind in a negative way!!

celestae

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@ akhila yaar u already know show goes through a renewation by intrdoucing viren in the life of Nivedita...firstly CT planned to handle track b/w nivi-sid...also nivi trnd bold whn she breaksup with sid.bt ratings sunkuned ...ths made CTs to revamp up the story by intr viren...now as a new hero how nivi will become bold is yt to see????so starts again frm the base..lts wait & see how viren will buld up nivi's confidence in his own style??????????

akhilha

Spot Goldie
Spot
Spot

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by vids08

Wow... i second your thoughts Vidya... I cry too...and to be honest we all have faced something sin our lives where we find ourselves in need of support and the helplessness is not the sign of cowardice..it is just a phase...and CCBm is showing this aspect very well

Although I hate seeing Nivi cry so much I understand her as I also lost my mom at a young age and I know what insecurities lies.. ....With Viren she feels stronger but it does take time. 

I understand that they should not extend it so mch that people start losign interest...as at the end of the day it is about being entertained!!

I will not stop watching CCBm just for this reason but hope that in the coming episodes they will all come through this phase!!

True, we go through difficult times and what nivedita faces is not very difficult to identify with. losing a parent in young age, difficult in laws etc. I find her tough and adore her for strength. Yeah, CTs should stop making her cry for 90% of the time,She was so cute on the date episode and the photographs ones, They should have more of such episodes.......
Quite true ... please, no more crying!  How many tissues do these people use!

akhilha

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Dude.
You did not understand m y point at all..Dude!! definitely i am not against crying!! i too cry when pained..when sad etc..what i am against is the helplessness they are portraying!! It is very disturbing to show such kind of baseless hatred and torture ..all targeted towards the female protoganist and the evil winning and smirking off and the woman is almost always helpless!! For how long should we just take it all in!! i mean they must show her stepping up and brave up to the situation !! She keeps counting on others to help her out ......which sort of questions the intelligence of todays women!! women in todays world manage home...inlaws ..work....kids.....finance and are known to bemuch stronger than men mentally!! it has been proven that a womans emotional quotient is much higher than men....In such times where women walk almost ahead of men in many fields and her wounded spirits from the old age autrocities and discrimination have been successfully overcome ...Watching such pathetic..feeble representation of women does not look right!!!
Once twice....its OK but all the time...No ways!!

Niviwas shown to be sensible ..almost singlehandedly she would manage the whole house ...she is very calm composed and level headed...this kind of behaviour where she is getting so desperate and is incapable of totally defending herself is what puts me off and does affect the viewers mind in a negative way!!

Instead of writing a whole esaay all im going to ask is can you fight 10 people when u also want to please everyone? Theres no discrimination in this, your jus takin it the wrong way, the point is her love makes her stronger but you hav completly taken it a whole new way

Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index