India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Disgrace to the modern woman!! (Page 2)

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! Today's episode was truly a disgrace to women.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree......no woman in todays day and age is this dependent, vulnerable, gullible......They should be promoting women not showing them as weak and insecure individuals. This in no way will teach the masses anything but to be weak and at the whim of others. 

akhilha

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Dude.
Everyone cries and feels helpless at times, but it doesnt mean we arnt strong, it just means that we need to unload. Its completly human to cry and feels weak, even the strongest people have breakdowns. And sometimes and nivis character needs is someone who can hold us and tell us that its all going to be fine at the end of the day and that they would never let you go. What else does a girl need ey ;) looool x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhadootcherrypansySofna

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with your point as well love Nivren however i would like to state that they should show a little bit more assertive and firm behavior.By doing more of this it will act as a positive reinforcement for women. 

akhilha

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i totally agree.. i have even stopped watching until some time, coz it's really bugging me a lot. 
But by the actions you said Nivi is doing, i don't like it AT ALL, cmon no girl of the modern generation, of nivis sensibility would be like that..she is not some stupid princess damsel in distress who needs rescuing, a girl can fend for herself, and this is a representation serials really need to work on...

akhilha

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Nivi is only a disgrace to the modern woman because she has not found her voice yet. When CCBM began we saw a young girl who was shy and socially awkward to the point that she was afraid of going out and interacting with strangers. If you take that into consideration, then Nivi has grown and evolved and become somewhat assertive. Although I too want Nivi to tell CC, HL, PB, and YD off and just walk away from it all, she can't because despite all of the hardship she faces she cares about building relations instead of breaking them. Too many life altering events have taken place for Nivi in a short span of time and she is trying to adjust to these changes despite the obstacles in her path, thus it's not a wonder that she feels helpless and hopeless at times, especially this week. However, once Nivi is able to feel secure with Viren and their love is reciprocated, I feel that Nivi will become stronger.

Also, we need to keep in mind that even women who live in cities are held back by their families and not given the freedom of choice. We can't say that this type of treatment only happens in the villages.

akhilhavids08celestaeSofna

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
To Ts:Thanks for making this topic.Clap
I agree with the TS to some extent here.And at the same time I feel completely for what she has wrote.Thank God,I have stopped watching CCBM from 3 days now.
Yes, crying is not a sign of weakness.But in this scenario it is showing the triumph of the wrongdoers.Why is it always the female lead needs to fail 100 times and then succeed for just a minuteErmm.It is becoming really frustrating.
I am also not liking this plot esp., the part where Nivi is made to feel low of her mother!
Bani ,you are saying that Nivi will emerge stronger from this.That's well and good, but a Maha episode focusing just on a woman's disability is too much for me too take.
Angry

I am very disappointed
Disapprovewith CCBM creative and I have lost interest in watching it .

akhilhacelestaecherrypansyOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

To Ts:Thanks for making this topic.Clap
I agree with the TS to some extent here.And at the same time I feel completely for what she has wrote.Thank God,I have stopped watching CCBM from 3 days now.
Yes, crying is not a sign of weakness.But in this scenario it is showing the triumph of the wrongdoers.Why is it always the female lead needs to fail 100 times and then succeed for just a minuteErmm.It is becoming really frustrating.
I am also not liking this plot esp., the part where Nivi is made to feel low of her mother!
Bani ,you are saying that Nivi will emerge stronger from this.That's well and good, but a Maha episode focusing just on a woman's disability is too much for me too take.
Angry

I am very disappointed
Disapprovewith CCBM creative and I have lost interest in watching it .

I am hoping that she will emerge stronger from this, one day.

But one thing, I must say that the entire sketch of Nivedita has gone haywire. Initially, she was a girl who was shy and could not open up. That was different, but when her father was insulted, she gathered assertiveness and did not even bother about her own life and love, that's when we thought that the chaand was coming out. With  Viren's introduction, we felt, with his help and push, she will emerge out stronger. But she is walking opposite direction. Her weakness is not her tears, but her willingness to try to cater to any need of people like CC, YD, JW, forgetting the basic nature of all these people and forgetting her own father, dadi and little brother.

What Keshav is doing is extremely inhumane, but I was wondering, what would Nivedita's actions be, if this stalking was not done, but she was only instructed not to meet with her family.  Would she be able to meet her father against the wishes of her in-laws if her father wanted to meet? She has to grow strong at every point, not only just when someone is stalking. She has to gather strength not to cater to unworthy needs of HL, Divya or unworthy demands of YD, CC even in case of a non-emergency.

Nivedita needs to set her priorities straight and that too, like, how she treated Siddharth post her father's insult, she should do the same with people, who she thinks are not doing right things. If her father is incorrect, she should protest against him. If YD, CC and JW are incorrect, then she should protest right on time and not wait for an emergency.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhacelestae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index