India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Disgrace to the modern woman!!

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Todays episode was the worst form of torture we CCBM fans could ever endure!!! Forget the fan following here...WE are all women and come from different walks of life...different cultural backgrounds and most of all WE CAN THINK!!

Rishta nayi Soch nayi...is really made fun of here by depicting NIvi so helpless...locked in the room ...sitting on the floor helplessl;y..sobbing away..looking at the photo of her beloved and begging him to come!! what kind of crap is that!!! Do the serial makers truly believe that todays women are like that!! please ...wake up!! todays epi was a tight slap on the modern woman!! Even if they show Nivi stronger later on...it will be very difficult for us to forget her tearful scared face!!!
And when CC was instigating her Nivi says :I am not like my mother!!! that really upset me!! no child should be made ashamed of his or her mother that way and no one should take it!! Nivis mother was not evil...she was avictim of circumstances...Nivi shouldnt have been shown to utter those words!!!

She could have really been made to do some brave actions to defend herself!! may be she could have called up the police with her mobile or really thrown the vase at CC making her faint !!!

Really i am very disturbed today ...I feel the heroine is going downhill instead of becoming strong!!!And we are being shown these autrocities everyday!! Why?????when there is no truth in such things!! maybe in some remote villages where women are uneducated and are dominated by some cultural superstitions..Such things could happen!! But aserial like CCBM which is supposed to represent todays youth and also todays modern society.....It is truly adisgrace!!

I know this is aserial but there is something so sinister about this show that it is really making me very upset!! Sorry if i have offended anyone here but i hated every moment of the epi!!!

Edited by akhilha - 09 January 2011 at 2:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgzaraminaanjalianjalininisidhellokavianandvandipaimittusinghasyadadasupriacelestaeSpotlamsDriftInfinitelyruexangelRehana86shelly_naircherrypansy

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you. I dislike Woman who cannot stand on her own. But unfortunately there are many woman who are crybaby's and cannot be without anyone's support (father/brother/husband). I hate the character of Nivedita in CCBM. I was hoping that with Viren by her side she is going to be strong. In fact we saw her changing a lot during the initial phase of her friendship with Viren but after the Marriage things got worse. If CCBM is the story of Nivedita, the weak Woman, I am not sure I want to watch even for the sake of Viren. The whole of this week I skipped watching CCBM during telecast time.I am not sure I want to see the Rona-Dhona-Fear anymore. I would rather put better use to my time elsewhere.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvccbm2anjalianjaliakhilhaasyadadacelestaecherrypansy

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ya true and good u raised this topic, the way i feel helpless watching this show, the message that is given in general by this show is really wrong.....it may not be a reality, but we relate it to reality, potraying a woman in such a hapless condition really makes me sad, nivi being an educated woman is taking all this mental and physical torture is unacceptable and unrealistic too no one can torture a women as such and torturing her the way they are doing is really unbelievable...i really wonder what are CTs trying to show...there is no storyline and if they declare they just do not deliver what they are promising instead just by creating a fake suspense trying to increase the TRPs...and in between console us by offering few romantic scenes..just a boring track is being dragged...Kinshuk is the only one for whom this show is being tolerated by the viewers otherwise who will take this nivi torture daily without any rhyme or reason...wish someone curbs them to show all this and bring them in their senses....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvccbm2anjalianjaliakhilhaasyadadacelestaeshelly_naircherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Nivedita is strong, its just a matter of time that she shows her strength. Till now, she always relies on others strength, more than hers. Even today, she was waiting for Viren to come and save her.

Nivedita will cry and cry, ultimately her tears will dry and then her true strength will come out. It cannot happen overnight. She is basically a naive character, or else, she could have done what all she has done for Divya and HL. Despite knowing how CC and the Soods treated her parents, she still tried to make them her own, but she has to learn her lesson like this only, that some people just cannot be won over by love.

Till today, Nivedita had only heard how her father and family suffered because of Soods, today she is herself experiencing the pain and this will become her strength very soon. Just wait a few more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvccbm2akhilhaasyadadacelestaetamushiAnamikaSJainshelly_naircherrypansySofna

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Crying is not a sign of weakness, it is an expression of an emotion. Its not right to say that you are not strong because you cry.
yes, Nivi has been made to cry all the time( which does not happen in real life), that is dramatic as are all the soaps but I don't think she is weak.
CC does not cry, but is she strong... no, duniya bhar ka insecurities is with her.
YD does not cry, is she strong, no She is so scared of her khandaan ki izzat that logic evades her.
Divya is bold - does not cry , is she strong, no she is suicidal.
Now Nivi, inspite of her tears, she has stood her ground for what she believed.
she stood up to sid when her dad was accused, asked him to get lost when he came back (after getting engaged to Divya) because it was morally wrong fr him to come.
She married Viren, a total stranger and went back to the Sood house.That is strength.

All thru the madness drama, she was not quite, she was resisting. Looking for support from the ones she loved, but to be let down yet again.anyone wud expect that, that is not helplessness.
Today, she cud have walked out, but she had promised Viren, she will wait for him and she did. She escaped from their clutches as soon she sensed him.

yes, she endures and cries in the process. Nothing wrong!

Sorry, no offence to anyone, just my POV.
BTW I cry a lot and I or be beloved ones don't blieve I am helpless.Smile
Luv
Vidya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaasyadadamittusinghtamushicelestaepuvinishelly_naircherrypansyxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Crying is not a sign of weakness, it is an expression of an emotion. Its not right to say that you are not strong because you cry.
yes, Nivi has been made to cry all the time( which does not happen in real life), that is dramatic as are all the soaps but I don't think she is weak.
CC does not cry, but is she strong... no, duniya bhar ka insecurities is with her.
YD does not cry, is she strong, no She is so scared of her khandaan ki izzat that logic evades her.
Divya is bold - does not cry , is she strong, no she is suicidal.
Now Nivi, inspite of her tears, she has stood her ground for what she believed.
she stood up to sid when her dad was accused, asked him to get lost when he came back (after getting engaged to Divya) because it was morally wrong fr him to come.
She married Viren, a total stranger and went back to the Sood house.That is strength.

All thru the madness drama, she was not quite, she was resisting. Looking for support from the ones she loved, but to be let down yet again.anyone wud expect that, that is not helplessness.
Today, she cud have walked out, but she had promised Viren, she will wait for him and she did. She escaped from their clutches as soon she sensed him.

yes, she endures and cries in the process. Nothing wrong!

Sorry, no offence to anyone, just my POV.
BTW I cry a lot and I or be beloved ones don't blieve I am helpless.Smile
Luv
Vidya

Wow... i second your thoughts Vidya... I cry too...and to be honest we all have faced something sin our lives where we find ourselves in need of support and the helplessness is not the sign of cowardice..it is just a phase...and CCBm is showing this aspect very well

Although I hate seeing Nivi cry so much I understand her as I also lost my mom at a young age and I know what insecurities lies.. ....With Viren she feels stronger but it does take time. 

I understand that they should not extend it so mch that people start losign interest...as at the end of the day it is about being entertained!!

I will not stop watching CCBm just for this reason but hope that in the coming episodes they will all come through this phase!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadacelestaetamushicherrypansyxaviaraSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by vids08

Wow... i second your thoughts Vidya... I cry too...and to be honest we all have faced something sin our lives where we find ourselves in need of support and the helplessness is not the sign of cowardice..it is just a phase...and CCBm is showing this aspect very well

Although I hate seeing Nivi cry so much I understand her as I also lost my mom at a young age and I know what insecurities lies.. ....With Viren she feels stronger but it does take time. 

I understand that they should not extend it so mch that people start losign interest...as at the end of the day it is about being entertained!!

I will not stop watching CCBm just for this reason but hope that in the coming episodes they will all come through this phase!!

True, we go through difficult times and what nivedita faces is not very difficult to identify with. losing a parent in young age, difficult in laws etc. I find her tough and adore her for strength. Yeah, CTs should stop making her cry for 90% of the time,She was so cute on the date episode and the photographs ones, They should have more of such episodes.......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalitamushicelestaeSpotcherrypansyDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

ninisidhello Groupbie
ninisidhello
ninisidhello

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Todays episode was the worst form of torture we CCBM fans could ever endure!!! Forget the fan following here...WE are all women and come from different walks of life...different cultural backgrounds and most of all WE CAN THINK!!

Rishta nayi Soch nayi...is really made fun of here be depicting NIvi so helpless...locked in the room ...sitting in the floor helplessl;y..sobbing away..looking at the photo of her beloved and begging him to come!! what kind of crap is that!!! Do the serial makers truly believe that todays women are like that!! please ...wake up!! todays epi was a tight slap on the modern woman!! Even if they show Nivi stronger later on...it will be very difficult for us to forget her tearful scared face!!!
And when CC was instigating her Nivi says :I am not like my mother!!! that really upset me!! no child should be made ashamed of his or her mother that way and no one should take it!! Nivis mother was not evil...she was avictim of circumstances...Nivi shouldnt have been shown to utter those words!!!

She could have really been made to do some brave actions to defend herself!! may be she could have called up the police with her mobile or really thrown the vase at CC making her faint !!!

Really i am very disturbed today ...I feel the heroine is going downhill instead of becoming strong!!!And we are being shown these autrocities everyday!! Why?????when there is no truth in such things!! maybe in some remote villages where women are uneducated and are dominated by some cultural superstitions..Such things could happen!! But aserial like CCBM which is supposed to represent todays youth and also todays modern society.....It is truly adisgrace!!

I know this is aserial but there is something so sinister about this show that it is really making me very upset!! Sorry if i have offended anyone here but i hated every moment of the epi!!!

@ Hello Akhilha!!!

I felt the same way Nivi should have call the police and reported about the abuse. Chanchel better be happy her son is not marred to me I would beet the .... at herAngryLOL. I am a proud modernized woman!! Like u said may be their and here people are practicing rituals and cruelties but most Indian people are educated and modernized these days. On the show actors themselves look so modernized, educated and business people but at home they r practicing superstitions and rituals...CCBM!!LOLLOL

Nivi's hallucination is not coming from her. She's not a crazy, she is week, helpless, not eve and not matures. Although she brought this her own!! She's definitely controlled by others all of her life that's why she doesn't know how to stand on her own. We can't call her cry baby because to me she is not a mature woman yet. She is some who think her dumb sister is better than her. I thick they have to make her go through all these catastrophes in order for her to stand on her own. According to this show this story is about Nivi and making her a woman of substance. This is not a movie. It's going to take long time for us to see the entire story. One thing I regret about this show is CT's mistake' letting them get married too soonConfusedConfused. I think her story and life has lot to do with her mother's past as well. It's just the matter of time. I am still confused by Viren's motivation. I am having hard time reading this boy at times I thick she may ended up not having any man in her life.LOL

Have a good weekend...;))SmileSmile

Edited by ninisidhello - 08 January 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaSpotshelly_naircherrypansy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index