Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet in danger...maan 2 choose again??? (Page 3)

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Can someone help me here.....since no one mentioned this anywhere I'm wondering if I misunderstood Geet's dialogue.

I thought she told Maan that she knows that she is more important to him than anything or anybody else in the world but for her the baby is the most important person.

Did she actually say this or am I imagining it? The written update didn't mention this so I'm wondering.

If it's true than the very soul of Geet no longer exists for me!
yup.....u heard it right........she said that she loved the baby more than maanCry

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

Can someone help me here.....since no one mentioned this anywhere I'm wondering if I misunderstood Geet's dialogue.

I thought she told Maan that she knows that she is more important to him than anything or anybody else in the world but for her the baby is the most important person.

Did she actually say this or am I imagining it? The written update didn't mention this so I'm wondering.

yup.....u heard it right........she said that she loved the baby more than maanCry

Oh MY GOD!!Shocked

And Maan didn't feel bad? I felt bad....and couldn't enjoy the rest of the show....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Yea same here babes. When i heard those lines i felt tht maybe its refeering to a point in future where again a smilar situation is gonna happen and Maan will chose the baby coz of the promise.

Ofcourseee she lovess the baby more then anything in the world. Infact every mom does yaar. Geet fought with her ancestors, family everyone for the sake of her baby. Its her life y wouldnt she love it more then anything else??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumieesumona28

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Yea same here babes. When i heard those lines i felt tht maybe its refeering to a point in future where again a smilar situation is gonna happen and Maan will chose the baby coz of the promise.

Ofcourseee she lovess the baby more then anything in the world. Infact every mom does yaar. Geet fought with her ancestors, family everyone for the sake of her baby. Its her life y wouldnt she love it more then anything else??

Well, i hope the baby doesn't become a bone of contention between them later.

So long as Maan accepts that he comes second in Geet's life then it's ok, I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

So long as Maan accepts that he comes second in Geet's life then it's ok, I guess.

Well I guess if you have not watched it yet watch it to understand the context... Smile

She did tell Maan the the baby is the most important to her... After that...
She says sorry to Maan and says that she loves him a lot but as a girl her motherhood was the first feeling for her and then later on she felt the love for Maan...

Therefore she very well justified as to why she feels soo... I guess it was a very beautiful scene... And it seems Maan to understands what she is trying to say... Infact Maan knows that she loves the baby loads and has fought the entire world including her family for the baby... Thus he felt so guilty. Guilty of not trying to save the baby, that is the soul for Geet... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pippasaumieemisty85

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Azmatazz:

Thanks for the explanation.....I did watch the episode but don't remember the justification bit. Will watch again.

I'm thanking you coz, I was feeling pretty bad about her words and couldn't look forward to their dance etc.

Thanks to your post I feel much better!Big smile

Edited by pippa - 08 January 2011 at 11:55am

saumieeAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

@Azmatazz:

Thanks for the explanation.....I did watch the episode but don't remember the justification bit. Will watch again.

I'm thanking you coz, I was feeling pretty bad about her words and couldn't look forward to their dance etc.

Thanks to your post I feel much better!Big smile

Anytime babes... Thats what we Maaneetians are for Wink Now i hope my friend Maneetian will enjoy the dance more Smile

pippasaumiee

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Well I guess if you have not watched it yet watch it to understand the context... Smile

She did tell Maan the the baby is the most important to her... After that...
She says sorry to Maan and says that she loves him a lot but as a girl her motherhood was the first feeling for her and then later on she felt the love for Maan...

Therefore she very well justified as to why she feels soo... I guess it was a very beautiful scene... And it seems Maan to understands what she is trying to say... Infact Maan knows that she loves the baby loads and has fought the entire world including her family for the baby... Thus he felt so guilty. Guilty of not trying to save the baby, that is the soul for Geet... Smile

That's the most important here & exactly my  point.

saumieeAmoureux

Go to top