Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

8/1/11 - WU - Viren Is Back!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblez91 thumbnail
thanks for the update ... chanchal annoying me now - what is her problem ... stupid cow (sorry for language lol), poor nivi, thank god viren comees.... he so hottt ... he going to sort them outt big timee! and nivis father is a useless piece of S***, he needs to be dealt with next ... he might aswell be on in the plan with chanchal the whole time.... x
angelsri thumbnail
thanks for the nice update... 👏
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsum ud. .viren bck. .yepee
N u tc huni!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju dear...u r brave to write all torture dat too 1hr spl in detail...hope seeing viren today made u happy...
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update and feel sorry for u that u went into torture and yay im  so happy viren is back.. i was dieing to see him
biatchali thumbnail
i knew it....viren wouldnt be shown till the end....is it just me or are CCBM maha episodes really really boring....the previous one was soo boring i didnt bother to watch it other then the nivren scenes....and this one i just plan to watch the last 5 minutes...the nivarth maha episode in the beggining was reallly bad for a maha episode aswell...anyways...thank u for writing such a lovely update on such a terrible episode.....if anything u make it appeal to me...even when we all know how awful it was....
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update yaar... I'm feeling so bad for nivi... I hope viren will sort out everything soon....
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx a lot for the update. U did an amazing job. I wish viren came in the middle or something. Now we have to wait til Monday.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hazaar salaam for going thru this torture for us. Luv yr updtes. U poor thing! u def nd a doctor now fr watching it🤣