India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

DIVYA-a very bad sis!!!

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
After watching the maha episode i felt dat divya is not at all a gud sister. when da whole family was against nivi she should have stood 4 nivi, but instead of doing dat what did she do she tried 2 compel nivi 2 go 2 da docter. Nivi sacrificed her luv 4 divya & what did she do misunderstood her own sister. i kno dat da whole family was against nivi but divya knoz nivi 4om da childhood and they r lyk best buddies, still she also thought dat nivi is mad. i think Viren should ask divya dat why she did not support her sister in such a situation?CryAngryCry

angelsri Groupbie
angelsri
angelsri

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
ya u r rite... and i don't like sid too today... when nivi ask him for help he didn't even speak a word for nivi... Always he does the same thing.. when nivi needs his help he always go against for her. thank god nivi didn't marry sid... waiting for viren to speak for nivi... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenAnamikaSJain

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
im more upset with divya than sid ... altho sid was silent, he had been bloody instigated by divya and told its for nivi's own good ... he just fails to stand up for her infront of everyone when nivis there ... otherwise he was against the whole idea ... whereas stupid divya has been thinking nivi is mad from the first day she come into the house ... as soon as it was mentioned that sutin might be wrong with nivi, she was the one that started to confirm in everyones head saying shes like that from childhood ... W*Hhh .... are you sure you was with nivi or not?? or where u looking at ur self in the mirror the whole tme?? the only insecure mentally unstable person to me is divya .... x
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I don't think she is bad, I feel that she is easily misguided or influenced.
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree with anamika....she is easily influenced...and misguided and because she has been bought up in an enviroment in which she has got whatever she has wanted with all those around her bending over backwards for her and making her number 1...she isnt used to some1 she loves (sid) caring for some1 other then her....she isnt used to nivi being happy when divya herself is not happy....she is easily jelous...and wants to get rid of all those who she feels are in her way....she cared for nivi at the beggining in a very bimboish way....now deep down she cares for nivi....but she cares for herself more...and feels life without nivi will be better for her....
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
People like Divya are more dangerous than poeple like CC. You know that they have good heart but you can never trust them as you never know which way they will turn. I would rather prefer enemy like CC than sister like Divya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08AnamikaSJainFeefi

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yes true... I felt really bad for nivi today... Divya should have supported her sister...
LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
as somebody had already mentioned.. episode was indeed a mahatorture episode.. Dead

Go to top