Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen's 2nd beautiful Huggg! but in End :((( (Page 2)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

vids08 Yes dear fully agrre wid u . When NT dadi came infront of her she didn't release her hand frm cc , when CC was dragging her the also she didn't do it but as soon as She realised tht her Lovee , her farishta , her partner is here wid her she just released her hand n runs n hugs Viren . OMGG tht was a beautifulll scene . d way she felt Viren's presense was clearlyy depictingg tht She is in 2 much lovv wid Viren .
d way she hugged him tightlyy like sayng ki plzzzz plzzz don'tt leave me .n d way Viren grabs her back as if sayngg ki Yes i wil protect u frm every bad evils . commandablee . n awowosmw work by Ct's , kinshuk n Neha

OMGGG yeh Monday kab aayega ?

Ayega, Abhi to Viren naam ka Bomb phat ne wala hai Sood's ke sar par!

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@ayeesha Yaar seriousllyy those 2 scenes were out of d world . Yaarr Nivi is in so much love wid Viren .So lovelyy naa. She imagines Viren n goes for a huggg 2 . I wish they would hav completed tht huggg also lolzzz. n d last second of Nivren's 2nd huggg was so soo amazingg . Can'tt get enough of it. n yaarr d most beautiful part was tht Nivi is so much in lovv wid Viren tht she just feels him . lovelyyyy.

can'tt wait for monday yaar . Yeh beech mein sunday kyon aaya ? Cry
   me too i can not wait for monday yaar 
   yeah they way she feel for him , i loved it and yes yaar those scenes were out of world yaar 
 u know even vrien came for like 1 and half minute s, he stole the epi yaar 

HIMIYA Groupbie
HIMIYA
HIMIYA

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
AWWWW SOOOO AWSOME BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL HUG ........NIVREN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I skipped watching CCBM the whole of this week. After reading that Viren comes in the last scene, I went and watched just the last scene video. I liked the way Nivedita felt Viren's presence. And it is very true that if you really love someone then you can feel their presence from a distance even when they are not in your view... I always feel it for my Guy. Many times my friends where amazed to see that even before the door bell rings I go and open the door for my Guy or when I say I know he is here I felt his presence without seeing him. That's what love is all about... If Nivi felt Viren, then it is proof that she is head over heals in love with him for sure!

Aww Anamika that is soooo cute honest bless you two!!
As for the show the hug between NivRen in the end was just MAGICAL!!! it was beautiful and whenever that music (when NivRen were hugging) always makes me want to cry i dunno why. it just emphasises so  much passion between the two. Soo happy my Viren is back this week was dull without him x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index