India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen's 2nd beautiful Huggg! but in End :(((

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Yaarrr plzzz plzzzz Guyzzz Give me 1 Gun , I want 2 shoot d Ct's or let me shoot myself becozzzz it's just unbelievable Angry.

1hr episode n wht we got ? only 1 imaginary Scene b/w Nivren ( whch was beautiful n full of love n emotions ) n  d last second Nivi goes n hugg Viren .Beautiful as Nivi doesn't see Viren , She only feels him .Woww Yaar She lovess Viren soo soo much.

Yarr I don't know wheather i should b happyy for Nivren's 2nd magical huggg or should i b angry on Ct's for dong dis wid us . I mean yaar ridiculouss . Now hav 2 wait for MOnday , jiska darr tha vahi hua grrrrrAngry

Sorryy Guyzzzz In my anger n Frustation i forgot all manners . bt can't help it .Cry  Kammal h yaar shock Nivi ko lagne wala tha , uski jagah hamein lag gaya Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgaashiluvskinnyvids08AnamikaSJainKinshukKiDewaniashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
the epi was so bad yaar 
 i was shock to see that we only had one imaginary scene yaar 
 and then hug made up everything yaar 
  nivi was crying the whole time yaaar 
 i feel so bad and i am angry too yaar 
but vrien came that make me so happy yaar 
and loved it when nivi din't even see him , she feel him.
  oh gosh i was like wow 
  the hug was the best scene yaar 
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@ayeesha Yaar seriousllyy those 2 scenes were out of d world . Yaarr Nivi is in so much love wid Viren .So lovelyy naa. She imagines Viren n goes for a huggg 2 . I wish they would hav completed tht huggg also lolzzz. n d last second of Nivren's 2nd huggg was so soo amazingg . Can'tt get enough of it. n yaarr d most beautiful part was tht Nivi is so much in lovv wid Viren tht she just feels him . lovelyyyy.

can'tt wait for monday yaar . Yeh beech mein sunday kyon aaya ? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
the episode was not only a torture to nivi but to all of us...!!! poor nivi had to go thru such a trauma....n all of us too went thru it coz there was no viren...!!! poore one hr me we get to see just one imaginary scene n then a scene in the last..!!
but im happy that viren is back for nivi....
ye monday kab aayega....!!
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I skipped watching CCBM the whole of this week. After reading that Viren comes in the last scene, I went and watched just the last scene video. I liked the way Nivedita felt Viren's presence. And it is very true that if you really love someone then you can feel their presence from a distance even when they are not in your view... I always feel it for my Guy. Many times my friends where amazed to see that even before the door bell rings I go and open the door for my Guy or when I say I know he is here I felt his presence without seeing him. That's what love is all about... If Nivi felt Viren, then it is proof that she is head over heals in love with him for sure!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 08 January 2011 at 10:42am
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I just saw the last 10 mins and it was worth it ! firstly NT slapped keshav and put him in his place that was long overdue. Nivi is madly in love. High time she realised that. She is putting up all the crap in Sood house for Viren and not Divya. She knows now where she stands with Divya.
Did u see, when NT dadi came, she didn't attempt to free herself, but when she felt Viren's presence, she just ran. Oh I loved the hug. Embarrassed love this couple.
Once again, well done Neha and kinshuk!Clap

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
vids08 Yes dear fully agrre wid u . When NT dadi came infront of her she didn't release her hand frm cc , when CC was dragging her the also she didn't do it but as soon as She realised tht her Lovee , her farishta , her partner is here wid her she just released her hand n runs n hugs Viren . OMGG tht was a beautifulll scene . d way she felt Viren's presense was clearlyy depictingg tht She is in 2 much lovv wid Viren .
d way she hugged him tightlyy like sayng ki plzzzz plzzz don'tt leave me .n d way Viren grabs her back as if sayngg ki Yes i wil protect u frm every bad evils . commandablee . n awowosmw work by Ct's , kinshuk n Neha

OMGGG yeh Monday kab aayega ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

aww..the scene sounds sooo  cute  and emotional ....lol m running to watch it now...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index