LTL END- cvs please consider this

Posted: 13 years ago
😭  Mishal is leaving the show (still not sure... i hope he comes back and will stay in the show for 6 more months .. praying bappa for this to happen 😭).  I see less discussion in forum now a days.. every one is upset with the  news, i seriously miss Sheeba, loveMishal, Anu, sara, dewdrop etc.. i have not seen much post from them from past one week..... I can understand how much Sheeba will miss her saab.. she use to obseve Mishal's hair cut also.. oh.. my god.. we are soo crazy about Mishal...  Mishal please listen to our request stay in the show for some more months.. 😡 please 😭😭 If at all Mishal is leaving the show... in feb then.. cvs please develop the story line as mentioned below.. we want to see the following.. to happen..

CVs will get 36 episodes by end of FEB.
    Not more than 3-5 episode in Dutta's recovery and Seema's track Next 6-10 episode.. Dutta back to PN and searching for culprit and wonderful TASHA convo. 11-14 episode chaskar ka dulayyi and kala ki sachaayi.. I would like to see Dutta giving Gun to kala and asking her to kill him to take her revenge 15-16 - kala going mad. 17- 30 TASHA REUNION, TASHA SR (In between Bajji pulling Dutta's leg, we have waited for so long past one year please give some wonderful TASHA scenes) 31-32 - Bajji's marrige (any of the sister) and Dutta arranging bajji's marriage
  1. 33-36 - Do what ever you want Killing both TASHA or kill Dutta or take a leap of 10 year etc... Your wish... DRAG THE SHOW HOW EVER YOU WANT WITH OUT MISHAL...

important request :

Please donot send DUTTA TO JAIL DONOT CHANGE DUTTA'S FACE ( I MEAN NEW GUY PLAYING DUTTA CANNOT TAKE IT)
  • DONOT MAKE NAKKU MARRYING ANOTHER GUY (NEW COP OR WHOEVER)

Hope cvs will consider this request and will do justice to GREAT SHOW LTL.. Mishal .. i cannot see some one else playing Dutta's role. Will stick to show till u are there..

you guys can add more... (what ever  scenes u want to watch before Mishal leaves the show)
Edited by shashikalasm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
i agree to ol da points above except da last wer u sed tasha dying... 😭x
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

i agree to ol da points above except da last wer u sed tasha dying... 😭x

Cannot see Nakku marrying another guy or nakku with Dutta (new actor not Mishal) ... better kill TASHA after their reunion 😭
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
yeah i kno was u mean but i stil cnt imagin owa tasha dead...but i cn rli c c it hapenin..cvz ka ab toh koi barosa nahi...😭
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly , the same   story line is narrated   as above, we would like to watch   before the show is closed .We  the  ardent   fans and viewers of LTL are  very sensitive  regarding  these vital issues  ( 1)  Replacement of  Dutta  by any other person is not fair and accepted at all and   (2) Nakku  loves only Dutta and  Dutta . She   will remain  devoted and dedicated to Dutta throughout    her life  , she  has to be  loyal for her true love ' Laagi Tujhse ( Dutta se) Lagan " . Both ( D & N)  are made for each other ,either they should live happily together or they should  die  together but at any cost they should be not separated  and no other person should come in between them . This is  what we wish .

Please  create  the story as we desire  afterwards do whatever PH / CV wishes
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Don't kill tasha...say that they lived happily everafter...start a season 2 with fresh charcters like Kitni mohabat hai and kutumbh....maahi as nakkusha 2 and some new guy as dutta2..this time make the new guy cop and naaku ex gf of some don,he is after and they both fall in love...Both CVs and we get our wish this way..
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago