Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

8th Jan Updates Maha epi, Avi v/s RV (Page 20)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Good Night

siddu good ni8..........

bye take care.....

me sleepy....

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Bye Priya!!!!!!!!!
Good night and have sweet dreams.Wink
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I must say CV has wasted Maha Epi. whats the reason of Amma Ji scene in P.St. looking like as RV provoking Avi's anger CV is provoking us. Avi doesnt know about the Amma JI and Arpi meeting in P.sta so this scene is useless. what is This agar hamla hi karna tha to it can be happen earlier. confuse confuse confuse. it seems RV  was expecting attack from Avi surely. how come he know so definitely.  and this bhootni aere koi to is ka  poll khole. she is so scare to even think what will happen when Avi will know all her truth.

Edited by sara212 - 08 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlMonyP

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

I must say CV has wasted Maha Epi. whats the reason of Amma Ji scene in P.St. looking like as RV provoking Avi's anger CV is provoking us. Avi doesnt know about the Amma JI and Arpi meeting in P.sta so this scene is useless. what is This agar hamla hi karna tha to it can be happen earlier. confuse confuse confuse. it seems RV  was expecting attack from Avi surely. how come he know so definitely.  and this bhootni aere koi to is ka  poll khole. she is so scare to even think what will happen when Avi will know all her truth.

agree with you sara.
@Bold- that is the main reason for my disappointment too. If CVs wanted to use illegal means to save arpi than why tortured arpi so much? Poor girl suffered so much for no reason? Avi could have done it earlier too. At the end CV's didn't leave any choice for avi but attack the Police station. I am still hoping for some surprise. Avi will rescue arpita and RV will left with no proofs to frame either arpi or avi.
apne hi jaal main phasna chahiye.

ice _girlsmile.sara

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey, thanks a lot for this oneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
anyone here or all gone. brrrrrrrrrr this sunday morning was very cold i hd  to wake up at 5.30 am
went back to sleep after an hr.

coming to this maha episode

i wont say it was total waste

total dampner and waste was scene of ammaji. she hs been waste from the day one she has been shown.
she knows abt bhootni and yet doesnt get chance to say out even slowly what she knows.  so she was waste. and as for her coming to police station it was mothers love which made her go there just as arpi hd gone there as wife.

arpi now knwos she has been faced with a devil. and she wont stop avdesh now from taking action even if she is near to death..

thats why she answered back gathering all her courage.

avdesh had tried legal ways yes and at the end he wud resort to any means to get her out  especially when he has just one chance now. so why would he wait.

and abt run from law  ranvijay has crossed the lines of law and there is a lot of evidence against him for cruelty to innocent person. 

abt shikha i think cvs for now has laid her low and she has been there only one night so she doesnt know full details as yet but mayb ammaji usefulness wud come here that she tells her beti somehow the truth instead of just crying..
if shikha is bahubali sister then amma is mother so she needs to be brave now to talk out. thats where sister role wud come in effect

bhootni has made some plan but we dont know yet and must be better plan to get avdesh also safe

watch out monday

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by sara212

agree with you sara.
@Bold- that is the main reason for my disappointment too. If CVs wanted to use illegal means to save arpi than why tortured arpi so much? Poor girl suffered so much for no reason? Avi could have done it earlier too. At the end CV's didn't leave any choice for avi but attack the Police station. I am still hoping for some surprise. Avi will rescue arpita and RV will left with no proofs to frame either arpi or avi.
apne hi jaal main phasna chahiye.
I think that's what will happen..Thatz what Bhootni said..Kill the snake without breaking the stick or something...I'm sure he'll do all this and RV will have no proof and Avi will give to RV & Shyama...And RV spoke to someone on the phone so I guess his family will show up too..I would love to see him suffer..At this point legally or illegally does not matter as long as AVitha are safe..

ice _girlsmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index