8th Jan Updates Maha epi, Avi v/s RV - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
everyone get  ready to use  🤬  for this ranvijay
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cupidstrike23

heyyyy prashuu...
yaar i cudn't watch epi..so eagerly waitin 4 update..
did u watch it???just temme how was it..gud or bad..???

aww.

yup saw it......

it was good...

The part where RV confronts BJ...hahahahahaha

tooo good... BJ 's face seemed tht someone has hit her 10 slaps!!! or more than tht

I loved it.....
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After this epi....

i want to rip RV's head off!!!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatterbox

there is more u wud be banging ur tv  what u read next or computer for that matter

its long show  equal to two episodes

di, I think I know what you mean...just saw a bit...OMG RV is sick!!!...I want to kill him now!!...how dare he do that?!!!!🤢😡...I feel like screaming!...my blood is boiling!!.....

😭😭😭

All I can tell myself is Avdesh will kill him and I will be rooting for him!
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bechara Avi....

He is the only male member in the family...who has to look after his wife, sis, bhabhi and amma... 😭

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i know i was clenching my fists too .. my hubby was watching the episode with me and he kept asking why is this happening. and i told him i cant explain u three months of story hehhee
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
That RV....I've ran out of words now!....😡😡😭😭

poor avdesh...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

i know i was clenching my fists too .. my hubby was watching the episode with me and he kept asking why is this happening. and i told him i cant explain u three months of story hehhee

don't you think it was pretty silly of what Ammaji did?....

and RV has become mad, no other words for it!..

OMG when I wanted a maha, I wanted a romance filled one...
chatterbox thumbnail
i m going to be banned for using more cuss words  or even that censored emoticones .. but multiply them by  millions thts what i want to use for that rv 😡
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u 4 d update................RV scene wid bhootni was good..........she lost d color frm her face wen he said dat he wud reveal Avi abt bhootni handng Arpi 2 him 👏👏 But he was so cruel in d rest of d epi 😡😡 n now where r his stupid seniors 😡😡 He did feel bad once wen Ammaji touched his legs coz he closed his eyes n lukd d other way but then again beacme a SHAITAAN 😡😡 Poor Arpi, ek toh no evidence he has ...................how can he torture her so much ................ want 2 kill RV 4 torturing d li'll girl so much 😡😡😡😡

AVi again did not use his brains n listened 2 bhootni's plan 😡😵 ..............he needs 2 do smth on his own , atleast he went 2 d lawyer but wid Bhootni's BF 🤢........... n again using illegal ways 2 get Arpi out.............not wat will happen ................RV will b behind them n Avi is doing wat RV wanted 2 get Avi behind d bars n Arpi ke peeche phir pad jayega coz she will b a wanted criminal as RV will make her seem 😡😡
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago