•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I know i know the title is boring but i wanted to share some thing to all of you,

Since you know that 2010 is over, so i wasnted to give awards to all of the characters of pkyek,

so here you go,
the jala hua human award: Kabir

the most intelligent person of the mount college award: Misha doriyal

The comeback in life award: Panchi

the loser award: danish

the pagli aur more pyari award: Traker

the wannabe Abhay award: angad

the killer follower award and stubborn child award: Pia

the superman spider man and all heroes mixed with killing attitude award- Abhay

i wanted to share my thoughts how to ruin every body's mood,

Chand: how about telling him that Abhay carried Pia in his arms today, to 'protect' her.? Or say him that ''Uncle I saw Abhay running incredibly fast towards the car, and he stopped it, and he bit the person whom you sent to kill Pia.''

or just tell him that Abhay was giving me guidence about how to become a good vampire? Sorry you know what i mean.....

Haseena: tell her that ''Aunty i want to tell you something about Pia and Abhay, they both were secretly talking a in the middle of the jungle, and I am sure Abhay hugged her too.'' i also saw that they were planning for the runaway from here.''

or tell her that, ''aunty dont try to smell in the house, and try to get used to that smell for Pia, you see she will be there for forever, and practise for it.''

Kabir, :''tell him that Abhay is the dude of the college, not you. You lost your position man, now he is the most desired student of the college.''

''tell him that I saw Abhay and Pia were lost in eachothers eyes so much that even they didnt notice the mention of your name.''

''tell him that Pia said clearly thats she is in love with Abhay.''

T-tell her that Misha is searching for her, to try her new prank about making T sneez all the time.

Or tell her that Abhay is throwing the speacial party and he clearly stated to not to invite T.

Ask her to solve the Algebra problem.

Pia- tell her to stay away from Abhay for one hour, she will be really pi*sed off. Obviously she cant do it.

Tell her that, just get hold of you baby, you are not going to get any straight answers about Abhay's vampiredom. Because he is not.

Tell her ''Stop following Abhay, because Abhay wants me, not you.''

tell her,''i saw abhay telling T that Pia is Obsessed with me, but i am obsessed only with you T.''

''dont try to push yourself on Abhay by making the troubles.''

and now about Our darling Abhay, i know the topic is already posted by Leah in the forum and it was superb, awesome and hilarious but i wanted to ruin his mood so let me make my points.

Tell him all the above said points which were mentioned for Chand, Haseena and Kabir.
And tell him that they all believed this.

And add something following too.

''why are you always sulky, whose face do you watch every morning?''

''i saw your one fang yesterday, when you were giving hickey to the mountain lion''

''can you teach me how to get rid of warewolfs?''

''can you teach me how to find out that girl is in danger.?''

'' i saw Pia was talking about buying the novels of the Anne Rice, Amanda Ashely, Stephnie meyer, etc ''

''i saw Pia was talking to meet and ask you something.'' ''she was really in hurry to watch you.''

tell him that ''Pia was going to your room and about to read your journals and other your pearsonal infos.''

i saw Pia watching to you as if she wanted to see your face till the end of the life''

tell him that ''i am going to kill Pia'' and get killed by him after saying it, remember danish.

Tell him''T ke papa tumhare ghar uski shadi ka rishta leke aane wale hai''

'i want you both togather forever, you and T make such a bombastic pair.''

Edited by neeti_huda - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG so hilarious.
fantastic.